Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally aalisha ke profile pe new pic
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Hi guys !!! Kaise ho tum sab?? 😊

Not watching tamashe mein marjawan 😡 & even not interested to watch that show regularly again 😡

Mujhe toh aisa lag rha hai after watching that SBS YouTube segments
Actually this show is all abt raj psycho love for aarohi
In shimla not deep bt this raj saw first time aarohi
Aur phir raj ne hi deep ko bheja to search aarohi
Otherwise mujhe nahi lagta that itni durr mumbai se shimla deep aur tara sirf cheaters ka murder krne ke liye gaaye honge 😆

Waise there was another video I saw on YouTube jisme they told that raj trapped deep & aarohi & he wanted to separate them
So there is 2nd possibility that mr x aka Raj is only in immj to punish deep & aarohi both of them will soon pay for their karma
Sitara is also going off-air
Bc colors realized that this show is giving low trps to them
Jaise immj aur basli shows toh no.1 ki position pr hai in trps charts 😡

I m fine..how r u itny din ayi nahi yahan tum..
No vaishu today it is revealed deep planted raj and deep is his bhawagan😆and deep is planning something i think this is his jail revenge on arohi..arohi about to see them but tara hit arohi😆deep thinks who saved us.i think 4th betrayal is on process😆
Immj is lucky colors will not end it easily😕
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

Finally aalisha ke profile pe new pic

Han it changed one month ago mithila i requsted to mod and admin of forum they changed it😛
Mithila_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Han it changed one month ago mithila i requsted to mod and admin of forum they changed it😛

oh woww..great..i had also requested but nothing had happened..anyway good that it changed. Did you select the proc or mods did?
sabreen_06 thumbnail

oh woww..great..i had also requested but nothing had happened..anyway good that it changed. Did you select the proc or mods did?

They asked me to send some pics of her..i sended but they didnt posted from that pics which i chosen..they posted their own choice pic😕😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Guys vote for alisha as tara in negative category and for arjun in best anchor best actor category in voot app for GPA awards..
And vote for banner final voting as well😆
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Hey Sabi, Priya, Manu, Ayesha, Ahaana and all my other CCians..my ArSha fans🤗
Finally Aalisha left the show..her exit was long due..it is a relief but feeling nostalgic as well..We have had so much fun on this CC..IMMJ is moving towards it's end..Don't know how long it will sustain..1st season was IMMJ was really amazing with awesome cast, awesome story..will cherish that forever..😳

Hope to see you all in other shows' forums of Arjun and Aalisha😃 Love you all..Take Care..🤗
Edited by Mithila_22 - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Hey Sabi, Priya, Manu, Ayesha, Ahaana and all my other CCians..my ArSha fans 🤗

Finally Aalisha left the show..her exit was long due..it is a relief but feeling nostalgic as well..We have had so much fun on this CC..IMMJ is moving towards it's end..Don't know how long it will sustain..1st season was IMMJ was really amazing with awesome cast, awesome story..will cherish that forever..😳

Hope to see you all in other shows' forums of Arjun and Aalisha😃 Love you all..Take Care..🤗

hi mithila🤗yeah finally aalisha quited this crap show..first season was best till 13 july we will cherish that forever..i still remember we use to go crazy seeing ardeep scenes😭and use to dream n discuss what scenes we want to see😭will never forgive mamta😡she not explored Arsha chemistry.
And i hope immj end soon one thing hurt me is that show will end with different female leads not aalisha..n yeah we will meet in Aalisha n arjun new show😛
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi sabi,aayesha,priya & all arsha & aalisha fans kaise ho tum sab??😊
finally aalisha left this show.👏it's really proud bt great moment for us that aalisha is a newbie bt still she took a big step to leave this show.bt arjun is an experienced & established superstar bt he doesn't have guts to leave this show

anyways now i wanted to know about trps
especially after aalisha's exit😈
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sabi, Priya, Manu, Ayesha, Ahaana and all my other CCians..my ArSha fans 🤗

Mithila 🤗
Yes finally alisha a left this bakwas show 🥳

Wait why? You're leaving us alone kya? 😕😭
Please stay here yar 😛

Aray ab to sahi wala tamasha hoga and we don't need to worry about it bs dekhen ge ke ye fazul show ki ending Kese hoti hy😈😆