Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Absolutely fine aayesha

Bc now I am not watching immj
Isiliye dimag ka thoda mental balance bana hua hai 😆
Sabreen kaha hai??

Hahaha😆
Wow you too stopped watching immj 👏Time pe sahi decision lia hy tum ne 😛 this crap show is not worthy of our time or discussion 😡

No idea sabreen kahan hy, pm krti hun usko😛
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all 😛
Hope sab log teek hein😊
IF mein itni changes aa gayi kya😆
And IMMJ ab bhi zinda he😕
I'm not following anything nowadays.
Super bc😭
Clg ki last sem
Most probably i will be back after 3 months.
Hope ab bhi IMMJ on air rahe🤣

And a very HaPPy New Yr 2 all🥳
PS:forum rank dekho IMMJ ki🤢
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you a very very belated happy new year guys..🤗
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy new year guys!!
Long time no see :)
Kaise ho sab log? What are you guys watching nowadays 😊
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Ahana,, Mithila, priya, sabreen and vaishu im missing you all 😭🤗
@priya im not watching anything on TV, bs YouTube pe Sandeep maheshwari ki videos dekhti hun 😛😆

You tell what you all are watching nowadays?

@mithila still watching YTG? Mera wo b miss hgya hy
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Ayesha, i miss you all too and this CC and the fun we used to have on this CC😭
kuch nahi dekh rahi yaar abhi..find everything boring..🥱 stopped watching ytg as well..disliking the way story is shaping up and what kind of marriage was that..kuch bhi dikha rahe makers..ytg started off so well after leap but got haywire soon..wish makers would have used avinash and vurshy's chemistry properly💔

btw i watched last two epis of IMMJ just to see Arjun's another character, ofcourse online skipping some scenes😉

Those who are still watching the show would love Raj and Tara together i guess. They will make a great pair😳😆 both have love for knife, kisi ko bhi maar dalte😆 and kisi majboori me bechare nahi hai😆

I so so wana see Arjun and Aalisha in new shows..is show me kuch bacha nahi hai🤢
Edited by Mithila_22 - 5 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail
@Priya
How are you? ya long time no see..apart from kasauti you watching anything?

@Ahaana

kaisi hai tu? kabhi kabar hi bol diya kar..😛
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithila_22

Ayesha, i miss you all too and this CC and the fun we used to have on this CC 😭

kuch nahi dekh rahi yaar abhi..find everything boring..🥱 stopped watching ytg as well..disliking the way story is shaping up and what kind of marriage was that..kuch bhi dikha rahe makers..ytg started off so well after leap but got haywire soon..wish makers would have used avinash and vurshy's chemistry properly💔

btw i watched last two epis of IMMJ just to see Arjun's another character, ofcourse online skipping some scenes😉

Those who are still watching the show would love Raj and Tara together i guess. They will make a great pair😳😆 both have love for knife, kisi ko bhi maar dalte😆 and kisi majboori me bechare nahi hai😆

I so so wana see Arjun and Aalisha in new shows..is show me kuch bacha nahi hai🤢

Mithila 🤗

Same here, all shows are boring nowadays 😭😭

Oh you stopped watching YTG. I saw recent episode, I think vrushika ki shadi shan ke stepbrother se hui hy??? W*f??
Aur ye paromita forcefully Shaan se shadi kr rai thi??? To puchki ne ake rok lia

Sach me, story ka kachra kr Dia makers ne😡😡

Oh in immj is it confirmed ke deep ka lookalike hy? People are saying it's deep plan to betray Dumbo again 😆😆

And oh God Kitni bashing hoti hy aarohi ki SM pe... Each and every,, every person (except her 3,4 blind bhakts) are laughing on her😆
Literally log Mazak urra rahe ke aarohi bs chote kaprey pehn ke har time dance krne ajati hy🤣🤣

Acha,, then I'll also watch immj only to see Raj and Tara's scenes 😳
Mujhe bi lgta hy yeh raaj deep hi hy😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Missing u all too🤗mithila bang on i m loving raj he is too hot and devil ❤️arjun looking so handsome and he is surely deep looklike not deep..when tara killed abhi and raj came there and also kills him it was awsume i m loving tara raj pair..but mamta will show raj falling for arohi🤔
Ayesha watch last week episodes u will love raj his entry was awsume and his dance moves too and the way he ignores sheila🤣
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Missing u all too 🤗mithila bang on i m loving raj he is too hot and devil ❤️arjun looking so handsome and he is surely deep looklike not deep..when tara killed abhi and raj came there and also kills him it was awsume i m loving tara raj pair..but mamta will show raj falling for arohi🤔

Ayesha watch last week episodes u will love raj his entry was awsume and his dance moves too and the way he ignores sheila🤣

Sabreen hi🤗
Yar im afraid I'll be addicted to this show again is liye me avoid kr rai hun 😆😆

please tell me what is this show?? Aarohi ka swayamwar?? All guys are falling for this dumb good for nothing woman? 😡

Aren't vishal, deep, Danny and abhimanyu enough for her? Ke ab raj bi? 😭
Agar raj tara ki story hy then I'll definitely watch it, pr nai mamta ke liye only 1 character is important🥱

What message is being given? That once sati savitri woman can become bardancer? Or all guys are immature teenagers jo cleavage show dekhte hi pyaar me par jate hain? 🤣🤣