Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

She was here afternoon me naπŸ˜› wo aaj Kal bht kum ati hy forum pe, main nazar forum pe nai jati hun ab😑 Jab se rubansh marriage hui😑😭

Nazar is losing it's freshness with so much of negative powers n by letting them win the show is losing its fans in huge numbers many r talking about stop watching it for a while.

That Pia is so damn weak. I don't like that girl n her never ending rona dona now. Irritating to watch twin. Crying like she can not breathe. Holding her breathe n moving here n there like a worm that came out. ah irritating. Wide opened eyes all teary teary. That too always crying. Her voice is like a cry baby's. Acting like a weak trapped animal in front of Mohana. The so called Deivik needs to have some guts bravery at least a bit of strength no to show that she doesn't need to be trained. Yuck. Crying n holding breath with popped out eyes n cry baby voice n talks. Ansh n his looks is bearable comparing to this bewakoof package

I started liking Mohana btw 😲🀣
thilss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Yeah i read on BP forum πŸ˜ƒ. Yayyy excited for adiya wedding, can't see my aadi in pain 😭😭
Zoya you better marry our Mr. Aditya hooda or I'll marry him 🀣🀣

😲🀣 Toh pakhdo aur Shaadi karo 🀣
thilss thumbnail

The one n only Ahana sid 🀣
thilss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Thilini mein is CC ke alawa koi aur nahi jaathiπŸ˜†

Samaji aap😑
Aur thum log jab mein athi hoon tab nahi aathe ho
Mein kya karoon
3 days se holiday he ...aa gayi thi par koi nahi mili yaham pe
after 4 days mon phir se uni😊
Then next weekend hi aoogi meinπŸ₯Ί

😲 Toh tum ayi kyun 😑
thilss thumbnail

U cheaters mein kabhi maaf nahi karoongiπŸ₯Ί

😲 Kya huaaa. Tum aise Tarawali dialogues kyun bolne lagi 😲🀣
thilss thumbnail

This is beautiful. Use it as ur siggy na. πŸ€— Suits u a lot

But without a goodbye on it 🀣
Edited by thilss - 6 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thilini mein is CC ke alawa koi aur nahi jaathi πŸ˜†

Samaji aap😑
Aur thum log jab mein athi hoon tab nahi aathe ho
Mein kya karoon
3 days se holiday he ...aa gayi thi par koi nahi mili yaham pe
after 4 days mon phir se uni😊
Then next weekend hi aoogi meinπŸ₯Ί

Oye aaj nai aao gi kya??? 😭😭
Time fix krte hain yar sab alag time pe ate hain πŸ˜†
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Childhood se twin. I started reading when I was in kindergarten as my Mom says. I was crazily loving the stories she told me when n was troubling her whole day to tell the same stories again n again n she was literary pissed off 🀣 So she said she gave me papers n books with colorful pictures to escape from this torture n thought it would work but NO 🀣 I used to trouble her with books n papers then asking her to tell the stories in them She is a teacher n that time she was really busy with her studies n family. Cooking washing working studying taking care of lil Thilss 🀣 ( The most difficult part ) 🀣 So she got angry each n every time I go with this new found books n papers to her when she was so busy n received one good shout n pamper on my back 🀣 Then as she says when she was looking for me n I was nowhere near her she was scared n started searching everywhere n when she was passing our bed room she heard a voice. A lil voice talking alone o' I feel so emotional when I hear it every time. There she was. She was lying on the floor with the papers n books looking at them n creating her own story n telling them to herself cs no one was there to tell her them. Lil ME I love u πŸ€— 🀣 The stories were like when she sees there's a fox in the pic n there's rabbits n chicks, she starts " Fox is coming. Rabbit laughs. And chicks are dancing. Fox says how r u " 🀣🀣

And Mom cried then she laughed but didn't let me know she has seen me. Since then it continued till I learned reading. n after that I start to read books on my own when I was in grade 2. And became a BOOKWORM twin that's my story πŸ€— πŸ₯³

Btw what u write twin. Stories or blogs πŸ‘

I write poems. I love poems U can read them if u r on insta if u r on insta pls do let me know via pm πŸ€—

Haha awww that's so sweet, emotional kahani 😭❀️
Ankhon me aansu agaeπŸ˜­πŸ€—

Wow you write poems too? awesome yarπŸ‘πŸ‘
I started writing few months back, kuch stories likhi, baki daily diary and blessings likhti hun.
Now thinking I should share my work on a platform, phr darr bi lgta hy. πŸ˜†
Nai insta pe nai hun, account Bana ke I'll let you know πŸ˜ƒ
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Nazar is losing it's freshness with so much of negative powers n by letting them win the show is losing its fans in huge numbers many r talking about stop watching it for a while.

That Pia is so damn weak. I don't like that girl n her never ending rona dona now. Irritating to watch twin. Crying like she can not breathe. Holding her breathe n moving here n there like a worm that came out. ah irritating. Wide opened eyes all teary teary. That too always crying. Her voice is like a cry baby's. Acting like a weak trapped animal in front of Mohana. The so called Deivik needs to have some guts bravery at least a bit of strength no to show that she doesn't need to be trained. Yuck. Crying n holding breath with popped out eyes n cry baby voice n talks. Ansh n his looks is bearable comparing to this bewakoof package

I started liking Mohana btw 😲🀣

Haha agreed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ruby and pia have become equally irritating 😑 pias character isn't showing any growth, I thought soon she'll realize her powers and will be strong headed girl ... Ab to guru Maa ka beta naman bi agaya hy who loves her😑

Mohana's acting is good πŸ˜› vedashree ka rona dhona bi irritating hy.πŸ˜†
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😲 Kya huaaa. Tum aise Tarawali dialogues kyun bolne lagi 😲🀣

Muje Tara pasand he Arohi nahiπŸ˜†
She knows very well how deep is..πŸ˜†
But Arohi