Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Koi nahi heπŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί
Aap log kab aa rahe heinπŸ€”
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Twinie πŸ€—πŸ€£ Don't u like it then I'll give it to Ayu πŸ˜• Woh mujhe nai maregi I sersly hope so 🀣
thilss thumbnail

Mein yahan hooon πŸ₯³
thilss thumbnail

Last night epi was 🀣 Deep has becoming zero to minus these days πŸ₯³
thilss thumbnail

New Arohi has become Angelina Jolie of Tomb Raider 😲🀣 Full of action 😲 Bachche ka haal mat poocho
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

I feel sooo happy sooo happy seeing that u said u like to start reading n a recomndtn wait waaaiiittt omg there r so many books I can't find one but let me tell u I think u will love thriller types so far I know u twin so try "Sherlock Holmes" if u like I can suggest specific stories from the ones A.C. Doyle has written the original ones cs some syories are not his own but other authors wrote them in the later yrs.

And Wilkie Kollins " The Woman in White" omg such a classy piece of writing.

And Victoria Holts has written some really good stories

These are classics since I love classics n the books written 17th 18th 19th centuries. They r the most precious of all.

My all time favs r L.M. Montgomery's books. I have read more than 75% of the books she has written. O' how much I love her

And I love Bronte sisters n Austen too. A looot.

When I'm bored I read Rider Haggards books n Edgar R. Burroughs' books too. Read manyyy manyyy of them not much left

Dickens is one good autjor but I prefer Thomas Hardy's books more though I have read all of their classics

There r many left Coral Island Balantyne Daniel D with his Robinson Crz r my childhood favs. Enid Bkyton n Lora Ingles little house series n Caroline Rose series of the same. Omggg so many left. I have gone crazy with ur qsn twin. There r 700 + books in my library n want to hit 1000 before I die

Btw there r lots of relg n philosophical books too if u love that types of books I can suggest them too. And yeah many Hindi Tamil n Bengali translations which I loveee to the core.

Bengali literature is the best I'd say. Saratchandra Chatterji n my all time fav Bibhuthibhushan Bandhopadyay pls exvuse my spelling mistakes darl. These authors r gems of history n Rabindranath Tagore. U will love Bengali lit if u read their books. Tamil lit is good recent yrs writter R.K.Narayan n his novels as well as short stories r fairly good. I like Munsh Premchand a lot his Gabang was one of the best

I hope u will start reading soon twin n Mithila u too pls give it a try. A book is something that connects u with ur soul where u could discover more about urself. It helps u to understand urself more deeply

OMGGG😲😲 you've collection of 700+ books? Awesome yarπŸ‘. Thankyou so much for recommending itna sab kuch πŸ€—πŸ€—
Haan ok I'll start from thriller, Sherlock Holmes soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thankyou once again thills πŸ€—
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Kahin nai yahi thi mein tu toh mujhe pagal kar diya books ko select kar ne bol k so I was writing the longest comment ever written on IF like a crazyworm 🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—β€οΈ

I saw thora sa pagalpan in your books wala text πŸ˜† great yar itni si Umar me you've read tons of books πŸ‘πŸ‘
And here I'm,, jisse uni ki books bi nai parhai jati. πŸ˜† what have I done in my life?? 😑😭
I'm impressed wese twin 😳