RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys, so I'm not extremely new here but I've been a silent spectator for quite some time now and I guess it was about time I came out of my closet.

Here's a little something which I hope makes its way to all your hearts. :)

She whimpered, her soft cries turned into full-fledged sobs. Her otherwise perfect eyeliner spread all over her face. It was just enhancing her dark circles, and making her look a lot more depressed than she actually was. Her feet hurt, hurt more than her heart could take. The world around her kept moving, but she stood there in a trance.

Her hands moved on her own accord, she knew she was may be doing it wrong, all wrong. However, that couldn't stop her from doing what she was. It was the first time she was listening to her heart and following its lead, completely.

She remembered it all began when her husband of two months had come home from a tiring day at work, complaining about how she never took in his suggestions seriously and how he would love it if she just tried it his way once awhile.

And so, she decided that it was going to be done his way, for once.

"Babe, it's been a long day! I certainly don't want it to be a long night just get on with it faster please it was her husband's loud cry that broke her reverie.

Everything happened a lot faster than she had expected. She dived her hands into it, held it firmly, rubbed her palms in small strokes all around it and began undoing it in circular patterns oh so slowly. Her eyes kept watering as felt her insides move in a to and fro' movement at pace this fast.
Suddenly she looked down and realised it was over, exhaling loudly she placed it on a plate and took it out for her already too famished husband.

"Here you go Majesty, onions cut in precise circles along with some green chutney, just as you like it with your meal."

END.

P.S I know it's extremely crummy but meh I felt like it so here goes! :D
-Adya.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago