Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Forget looking asanskari and all that. This doesnt even look good. Looks funny n weird. Surprising how she found it okay to walk on Mumbai streets like that.
pakeezah thumbnail
To be honest, that outfit looks horrible. It's the same as roaming around in a bra. Yes, you're covered if one checks but not appropriate at all. 
Her body, her choice. Yes.  But she should respect sentiments of others.  And basic decorum. Common sense.  On the road there will be all sorts of people from elderly to young people to little kids.   She knows it's India. Not U.S. or the swimming pool or beach.

Her mom was getting them into sexy outfits from a young age. They got the idea that was normal. There is so much to enjoy when you're young. Why concentrate so much on glamour. Boneys kids, SRKs daughter are setting bad precedents. 

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Women empowerment doesn't mean wearing all kinds of funny dresses. Freedom to wear any dress should be in your personal space and at appropriate places. We are a civilized society unlike cavemen where they had no clothes. We invented clothes that cover our body to protect it from dust and dirt. Ifu care about your skin you dress up accordingly. 
I still dont find skimpily dressed girls empowered or anything i find them stupid enough to attract all kinds of pollutants on to their skin .
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously why is there so much issue? Some people just love to moral police. She's looking fine like she just got out of gym or something.
Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny thing is people who mostly complaint about stuff like these always have searches like "Katrina Kaid Hot", "Priyanka Chopra Hot", "Riya Sen Scandal" etc in their google searches, lol
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like she was working out or something.  Just as others have stated, she probably wasn't just randomly walking on the "Mumbai streets."  Unfortunate angle.  I feel bad for her getting trolled, but this is the internet.  She could have been covered from head to toe and some people would have trolled her for that too. ðŸ˜•
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jhanvi should have known about street dress code or street uniform before wearing such short clothes. Or why to even go out? Announce it, take everyone's permission and if given a green signal, then only come out of the house. ðŸ˜”

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Women empowerment doesn't mean wearing all kinds of funny dresses. Freedom to wear any dress should be in your personal space and at appropriate places. We are a civilized society unlike cavemen where they had no clothes. We invented clothes that cover our body to protect it from dust and dirt. Ifu care about your skin you dress up accordingly.

I still dont find skimpily dressed girls empowered or anything i find them stupid enough to attract all kinds of pollutants on to their skin .

Its not about empowerment though.Jisko jo lagana hai, lagai.
While I agree I find those who use the excuse of empowerment for drinking, smoking and other rash stuffs stupid, but leaving it aside, the freedom to do anything as long it is not harming anyone or the person itself, I don't get this criticism.

Also you don't become civilized with your clothes but with your thoughts and action.

Plus lets not forget jeans some years back(and in some places still) considered immoral. Why did suddenly in some of the places starting accepting it, did it suddenly became moral? No because all morals are not facts, they are just like any other rules. Human make rules as per convenience and situation.

Some morals don't sit well, they should be abolished, and especially this judging people by clothes.

These guys are same as Raftaar said in his latest rap ''agar ladki paate toh bandi bolte hai, aur na paate toh r**** bolte hai''.

If Janvhi was wearing this stuff during a funeral or Pooja or was wearing this during utter winter, the criticism(not bashing/s**t shaming) would have been understandable, but she is probably coming out from gym or just hanging out.Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gandagi kapdo mein nahi, dekhne ki nazariya mein hai. If someone wearing a t-shirt and a pant looks pantless when everyone is aware what she is wearing, the problem and immorality is within you, not her. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So what! Let her be. Why are we so sensitive to human skin & body?