DD FC#6 Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like A Bee (DT Note pg. 16, 54) - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys, plz do post the pics of her indo visits haan. I maynot be able to find them in one place.But here it will be easy to search😊
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh god those hazel eyes😳.They shine like a diamond when she cries!! So beautiful and adorable our girl is⭐️
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Did you all observe she has been sporting no makeup look since last few episodes and yet looks so gorgeous😳. It's not everyone's forte to look this good onscreen with no makeup😆
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
The signs of the future track seems like someone is gonna be forgiven and nandini will be left alone..Chalo accha hei, we will get to see Nandini's journey without any interruption.I hope the scenes will be separated and not shown in parallel.Can't sit through unwanted scenes😉
-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

The signs of the future track seems like someone is gonna be forgiven and nandini will be left alone..Chalo accha hei, we will get to see Nandini's journey without any interruption.I hope the scenes will be separated and not shown in parallel.Can't sit through unwanted scenes 😉

Yes and I really want that to happen ...nandini can live her life alone and bahut higaya doosronka ehsaan wo khud aone liye karna seekhe
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

The signs of the future track seems like someone is gonna be forgiven and nandini will be left alone..Chalo accha hei, we will get to see Nandini's journey without any interruption.I hope the scenes will be separated and not shown in parallel.Can't sit through unwanted scenes 😉

dd is Born actress ,naturally beautiful, she doesn't need makeup to look good, she doesnot need word to express scene emotions her eyes can do jadu in scene, she look.more pretty without makup. Want nadu independent journey , bahut ho gaya now enough crap
-Lehar- thumbnail

Keep visiting the forum guys!! This forum is not owned by anyone!! You can come and write whatever you please to 😛. Don't get demotivated by bunch 😉

Lol log kuch tho bolte rahenge ...i was actually busy so count come here I think I will be busy for few more days...
-Lehar- thumbnail
People feeling happy that kunal will go back to mauli ...
Maj tho kaheti hoon Haan Jaanedo kaun rokhraha hain...Nandini will be better off without them
-Lehar- thumbnail
Nandini bearing the brunt what about kunal...yeah he will be forgiven and taken back and that's what most people want
-Lehar- thumbnail
Muje lagta hain that isn't any difference between those so called neighbours and haters