Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys how are you?? I watched the new promo...
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Hallow everyone... Guess D is still in Indonasia
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all
New promo khi reaction kuch bhayanak hai
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
My own friend is a victim of Marital Rape. Last year we opened a petition for criminalising Marital Rape, which gained a lot of momentum but unfortunately the government brushed it off saying it will destabilize the institution of marriage

Let's fight for this. For all those women who have been abused n Raped by their husbands but the society didn't protect them. Please click on this link and and share the article "Need for criminalising Marital Rape"

moumita.madhuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

My own friend is a victim of Marital Rape. Last year we opened a petition for criminalising Marital Rape, which gained a lot of momentum but unfortunately the government brushed it off saying it will destabilize the institution of marriage

Let's fight for this. For all those women who have been abused n Raped by their husbands but the society didn't protect them. Please click on this link and and share the article "Need for criminalising Marital Rape"

i am with you Sneha! This MUST BE TERMED AS CRIMINAL OFFENSE...
-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys
Sanjana bhayanak kab nahi hota he bataiye
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Where are other drashti fans why this place so thanda.Forum mein negetivity to kya this forum is not still bad as jdj6 forum was.Still the ddians kept the AT at that place running like train.Don't care about negetivity make more appreciation posts on drashti performance without degrading other actors and keep expressing your opinion .Nobody owns this forum .This is public forum where everybody hv right to express his or her opinion.
I love to hate nandini becoz drsshti is doing awesome job as nandini.Nandini is grey character she will not get appreciation usse galliyan milegi and more will be galliyan more the succeess is the character.No body is going to forget nandini as ppl love to hate nandini.
bhavanasargam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I love to hate nandini becoz drsshti is doing awesome job as nandini.Nandini is grey character she will not get appreciation usse galliyan milegi and more will be galliyan more the succeess is the character.No body is going to forget nandini as ppl love to hate nandini.

you are so right! it's a milestone character for DD and fans will alwayz will praise her for her spectacular performance as nandini. I/m watching prev episodes and I dont see nandini as grey character but a character with it's own depths. Risen to heights with her strength of endurance and fallen badly by EMA. But I still want her to get up and rise again. She is not evil by person but fallen badly by weak moments. She is not behaved as an ideal person would do. Yes it's hard to accept as so far she is ideal every way except EMA which is great sin. but I still cant forget nandini's sweet nature that shown earlier.
I just want to say it take gits to play second woman in show knowing how ppl is going to react.Ppl like nandini do exsist and that is what cvs are showing.I see nandini obsessed with kunal and wants kunal in her life at any cost that's why she is not thinking about mauli .And Drashti is doing good job bus i want to request writer gv some less glyerine to nandini.