Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EfOrEnVy

Writer of this show is pathetic... what crap story utter crap..

I swear if it wasn't for DD i would have quit long back..
I really hope dd quits this s*it... it's so not worth her time and hard work..

Story is getting worse by the day.. if their is a leap brng it ASAP & eitha show nandani died or living independently

Lol writer Sabina not able to handle all three characters in proper way...She is showing utter crap
-Lehar- thumbnail
Good morning guys..be happy
-Lehar- thumbnail
Hope we get loads if D Indonesia pics
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hii di๐Ÿ˜Š
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Can we make one different thread for drashti's indonesia visit and post pics and videos in one thread so that all videos and pics can be seen at one place.
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hola guys!! How are you all? Keep supporting Drashti and please do visit her profile daily atleast comment twice.She is rocking in the otherwise boring show!! Love you all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Can we make one different thread for drashti's indonesia visit and post pics and videos in one thread so that all videos and pics can be seen at one place.

Done dear
I had made it already & requesting all DDians to post all pics & videos there..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Is m the only one who thinks that drashti ko ye show choose nahi karna chahiye tha?
As a viewer & her big fan I really loved her in this role as this character has shown her all power of acting but that so much hate for her is really disturbing me ..
I mean log itna hate to negative characters ko nhi karte jitna drashti ko log bol rhe..
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me only watching for dd jab tak show me vo hai track jaisa bhi ho koi fark nhi padta mujhe ๐Ÿ˜Š love her so muchโค๏ธ
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too love to see DD playing Nandini's role ..whenever you do something different people might be against you but afterwords it became an example too ..like today i remember actors playing similar char in EMA related showz..even DD loved one such char as it was well excuted n defined..
Here just prob of consistency n not properly defined char of Nandini but can't deny the fact that she's getting the chances to play multilayered char ..she's doing it greatly ..
Now shows are not made so properly as prev so I just give feedback but honestly I guess every show n their char got ruined after certain time..some earlier ..some later..hardly shows are made which have long lasting impact on viewers minds..hope makers do the needful n from now onwards pay more attention to char..

Also about negativity ..DD know how to deal n she's a pro so we should also not get affected by all this n keep praising n motivating her ..so till you comfortable playing Nandini ..just go ahead DD.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ