Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Is it true that DD quitting the show?

& ya can anyone tell mein what's going on in episodes as I'm not watching it just seeing dd scenes clip on insta

Who said about DD quitting the show ab tho main track shuru hua๐Ÿ˜‰
And this week episodes are bore and u are doing good job by watching only scenes what u want
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

In the TOP 20; thats good

Saw that the TRP is 2, all time highest for Silsila i reckon; a great team effort ๐Ÿ‘

Anyway Drashti Dhami is making it impossible to ignore Nadini
Whether you hate her or not, but Nandini is a firm attraction (and not just for beauty reasons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)

But jokes to one side, i hope the CVs redeem her character
They showed her to be very caring and loving with immense guilt factor, remember how she couldn't even call Mauli at first from the hotel room since she felt guilty for the past (Rajdeep over Mauli)

And now shes guilty one minute and then the next she cant help but think of Kunal, i suppse it kind of makes sense since she beleives its love but ?

I read somewhere people that go through wrong, loose the capacity to differentiate between right and wrong. that works heree, if she had an iota of her action then Kunal would have been slapped the first moment itself. So really, she desont know or rather cant see the destruction they caused. For her; it was love. Therefore i seriously think Kunal would have been better in my eyes had he called professional help; after that if they fell 'in love' then it would have been much more acceptable then a rain dance and a baba's unwated interruption lol

I don't like Kunal but Nandini is something else, after everything she has gone through; man she doesn't deserve this. If only she knew what she was doing, then maybe she could have protected herself from further hurt because lets be honest Kunal would always be more driven towards his wife Mauli (not that there is a fault in there), so really Nandini lost everything just because of an attraction. For me it isn't love, not the profound love i envision between a FL and a ML

Ok sorry for the bak bak, thats what staying away from Silsila forum does to people like me but i'm happy atleast i'm away from such a weird forum where rape and affairs are placed on equal balance ๐Ÿคข like seriously? Was shocked today when i came across it

Anyway have a great weekend fellow DDians and stay blessed
DD is doing an amazing job and i love her for taking up such a risk

Soph do u remember jinx thing about three months time same happening here too

Yes I appreciate D for taking such a risky character and giving breath to it...I think makers from starting wants to show in this way ..But because of trp pressure they rushed feelings part that's what I thought
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Soph do u remember jinx thing about three months time same happening here too

Yes I appreciate D for taking such a risky character and giving breath to it...I think makers from starting wants to show in this way ..But because of trp pressure they rushed feelings part that's what I thought

3 months - ahhh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ. Why can't writers and channel just let it flow, i hate the TRP race. In the run; they end up ruining good showss. Same happened with Ek tha Raja and now with Silsila. Such promises ruined due to rushing and unacceptable (ETR2) storylines

I mean it would have eventually reached new heights, if they slowed the depth in character and showed a lovestory thats more deep, where theres understanding, connectivity and genuine care.

DD has blown me away with her act in Silsila, the first month was great in terms of acting.
She brought the stubtle changes so well, from the vitctim to the woman who gave her mangalshutra back, i immensely loved those bits

Is this a finite series? with all the rushing and pushing lol
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww thnx u so so much for using my suggested title for this AT... made my day. . Thnx u again xx
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Waiting for DD visit to Indonesia.. wil be refreshing for her..
Get to see some fun and light hearted segments & a smilling happy DD..
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

She lost weight dear

She looks flawless and stunning xx
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow priya apt title
Guess trp make our thread active
IMA9167 thumbnail
What's this 3 months jinx
I didn't get
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

3 months - ahhh ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ. Why can't writers and channel just let it flow, i hate the TRP race. In the run; they end up ruining good showss. Same happened with Ek tha Raja and now with Silsila. Such promises ruined due to rushing and unacceptable (ETR2) storylines

I mean it would have eventually reached new heights, if they slowed the depth in character and showed a lovestory thats more deep, where theres understanding, connectivity and genuine care.

DD has blown me away with her act in Silsila, the first month was great in terms of acting.
She brought the stubtle changes so well, from the vitctim to the woman who gave her mangalshutra back, i immensely loved those bits

Is this a finite series? with all the rushing and pushing lol

No in one IV DD said almost one year script is ready so it's not finite series .I hope it is
Yes this show gave her so much scope in terms of acting she deliverd marvellous acting till now and upcoming epioseds gonna be good too in terms of acting
IMA9167 thumbnail
Yes
Monday
Kunan aankh micholi 0.425

Tuesday
Nandu dance 0.425

Wednes
Creep trying to make believe of affair 0.425

Thursday
Kunan our door visit 0.425