Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope this show ends soon or DD quits..only because DD deserves much better.. i have no doubt on DD craft she is an outstanding and flawless actress.. the story is utter crap & unfortunately some ppl don't no the difference btwn reel and real
Proud of DD for holding so strong even after all the personal bashing she has received xx
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
The writer of this show needs to buckle up and show some actually creativity in her show because it's utter crap.. i mean really everyone is getting sympathy even rajdeep and nandani is getting pushed around n cursed... what about kunal and rajdeep getting slapped and beeten up other men in the so called society.. why only Nandani.. and the writer of this show is a women (like really) what a shame
-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1.7 ...I was expecting more... itna promote kiya sab characters ko laya ...
-Lehar- thumbnail
Please guys no more talks abiut main forum
-Lehar- thumbnail
1.6 trp rajnandini drama ke time bhi aaya
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
priya mahasangam is about kunan na
so rajnandini 1.6
kunan 1.7
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Is it me or has DD lost weight?
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
AT needs a title (Mohamed ali (r.i.p) very famous line) FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE.. this will be a good 1 i think
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMA9167

priya mahasangam is about kunan na

so rajnandini 1.6
kunan 1.7

Monday kunal nandini chup chup ke romance photos keechna saath mein aarti karna ...kunal asking nandini to say I love u ..saath mein khana and last mein kunal dance..chakor warning mauli..

Tuesday kunal woke up with hangover aditya came and talked with kunal mauli prepping nandini for dance nandini and Tara dance competion rajdeep zip khand kunal saving nandini and kunal pheeting rajdeep ..rajdeep warning mauli..
Wednesday mauli thinking about things happened ..nandini calling kunal ..kunal and andini met in coffee shop rajdeep making video of them ..rajdeep showing mauli cctv footage mauli denied nandini and kunal at ganpati darshan ..mauli l also there to out clinic keys at ganpati feet.. and the revelation
Thursday... kunal mauli scene mauli asking him to leave... nandini rajdeep scene nandini breaking down and cut to mauli and kunal confrontation
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: EfOrEnVy

Is it me or has DD lost weight?

She lost weight dear