Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yea.
I so wish KV was even half as gutsy as TJ. Poor guy, ppl just walk all over him and he is unable to say anything
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Nice reply! But if only she had opened her mouth when she visited. She should have been the one telling KV about Sree's 'papa ki aukaat' comment. I'm sure things would have been different and way better for KV. He could've bashed Sree for it, then Sree n Dipika wouldn't have been so proud of having the best reviews from family members. KV could have taken correct stands and also Surbhi wouldn't have been the punching bag. She is here only so that she can be highlighted as villain and Sree can be safe.

family members narrating scripts may be 😆

obligationss hu sree maharaj ko to praise karne he h 😉
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
kehkar lele sallu bhai ki 😆
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

family members narrating scripts may be  😆

obligationss hu sree maharaj ko to praise karne he h 😉

I think when all family members were backstage, Sree wife did vakalat of Sree and cleared all issues and asked them to praise Sree? Possible hai na...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was indeed savage👏. I wish they get Teejay next season. She wld a superb contestant
khamosshhh thumbnail
KV needs to speak up. If not speak up, show his disapproval through a word or 2 or his expressions. If not that, the at least not actively show n tell Salman .he enjoys the sick attention Salman bestows on him.
tvbuf thumbnail
KV and TJ are a very warm, loving, and affectionate couple and it's almost as if Salman is a little jealous of their relationship since he probably doesn't have a nice warm open living relationship like this, that's why he is always on KVs case about his clothes etc.

Salman is really like a dog in the manger.

Quite petty of Salman but nothing more can be expected of him!!!
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The creative director and the producer of the show must be squirming after seeing this tweet.
In two lines she has slammed them for referring to her and her family for content,not once, but week after week.
And the last line,".. always happy to help!!" ( See the exclamation mark) is the last nail in the coffin of this show.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's just me who likes sense of humor. I always laugh every time salman makes jokes about the open letter lol first he said it was close letter lmao on one episode and this episode he said even your kids started to write letters lol I was laughing so much
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Yasss! Salman is shaken that any family member had the guts to stand up to him, anyway his movies are flopping- times are and will change soon so don't worry Sallu bhai, your time will also come 🥺