Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
is it possible to get rid of fake video link provided by newbies ?
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do you guys have Spoiler tag in form ? Also would like mute feature for certain words or topics ... Those posts may be hidden and can be seen with a click ...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Vijay , I took a round of the new forum , it looks good.
However , since you've asked for feedback , I'd like to say a few things rather than being non-commital .

Can there be more fluidity in who can open threads and administer different moderator duties in case the regular moderators are absent ??
For example , in Avatar and signature forum , Moderator is MIA since forever . No reply to PMs , no opening of new threads that are needed . Old threads have crossed 150 pages long ago , yet there's no sign of new ones to replace them .
No new creative contest since long.
In short , the entire Avatar and signature forum is rotting .
If this is the condition of the forum , what is the use of introducing new features when basic things are not taken care of ??

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh , but truth is often harsh and so is honest feedback ! And only honest feedback is useful .

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
comparison Thing Will Defo Create Fight As We See Fandom Become More Aggressive day by day As Compare To Before
Even People Talking About Fiction Character But Most Of Time Fans Feel Offended When Other Fandom Talk About Their Fav
For This Features Forum Need Active Mods To Handle The Situation Nicely Before Forum Become Negative Due To Fights
There Should Be Some Rules Like
While Comparing should not use bad language ya thing which hurt fans there should b healthy discussion and there should b reason for that
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please add this feature too
where we can upload edits ya picture like we do in twitter and Instagram easily but here in india forum we have to go imgur website first then copy the link then put forum code some time this things make us to avoid to share edits here in india forum where we love to share in instgram and twitter
without forum link and all because that is more easy to share there
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

please add this feature too

where we can upload edits ya picture like we do in twitter and Instagram easily but here in india forum we have to go imgur website first then copy the link then put forum code some time this things make us to avoid to share edits here in india forum where we love to share in instgram and twitter
without forum link and all because that is more easy to share there

For me CAPTCHA is bothering /delaying me from posting topics and replying by simple text ... I wonder if posting pictures will become easier .
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Carmilla

@Vijay , I took a round of the new forum , it looks good.

However , since you've asked for feedback , I'd like to say a few things rather than being non-commital .

Can there be more fluidity in who can open threads and administer different moderator duties in case the regular moderators are absent ??
For example , in Avatar and signature forum , Moderator is MIA since forever . No reply to PMs , no opening of new threads that are needed . Old threads have crossed 150 pages long ago , yet there's no sign of new ones to replace them .
No new creative contest since long.
In short , the entire Avatar and signature forum is rotting .
If this is the condition of the forum , what is the use of introducing new features when basic things are not taken care of ??

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh , but truth is often harsh and so is honest feedback ! And only honest feedback is useful .

It's not just A&S forum but other forums need a clean up also...I have difficulty looking for particular threads just because there are so many OS, FF, etc roaming around the forums despite having a separate forum for Fan Fictions ...please do something about that ...also, please remove newbies who post video links as spam posts...
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vijayji, can we have a draft mode where in we can see the preview and save our posts before
posting them.😊 And can u please check about the scripts running in background both server
side and client side ones which are stopping us from liking the posts or maybe even quoting
which happens even after the page is fully loaded. Do we have to take some care at our end
so that these scripts are run completely within a finite time ?
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Any solution for captcha thingy? Its so damn annoying man and i m not able to have chat or have debate properly because it ruins the fun, it breaks that flow and on top of that my net was slow and it took me 5 minutes to go through this super annoying verification and then in the end it said " your post is invalid " I dont want to sound rude but it need to be fixed at any cost.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vijay sir,
Is it possible for the team of I-F to categorize fanfictions according to ratings[like from teen to mature stuff because even if writers put 18+ note in their title it's possible to read even if you are not], genre and based on couple because it creates a lot of confusion for new persons to filter out from everything. Like Arshi couple separate thread, Maaneet thread separate and so on. Would really appreciate if its done.