Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Posted: 6 years ago
Vijay Sir ...I can see a yellow shadow behind the "Quote ,Like and report" buttons ..this seems to be a new feature
Its looking nicer than earlier.
Nice to see a change for the better 👍🏼 👍🏼
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
I cannot see yellow shadow .I can see only orange box

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Vijay Sir ...I can see a yellow shadow behind the "Quote ,Like and report" buttons ..this seems to be a new feature

Its looking nicer than earlier.
Nice to see a change for the better 👍🏼 👍🏼

I don't think we made any such change. Kindly share the screenshot so that we can understand it better.

Regards,
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not able to understand it completely but I just hope that won't be like those facebook feeds. I don't want India forums to turn one of those social networking sites.

Originally posted by: SweetChilliGirl

I'm not able to understand it completely but I just hope that won't be like those facebook feeds. I don't want India forums to turn one of those social networking sites.

What you don't like about these social networking sites and why?

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Is this app will work only at Android

If possible provide link here so everyone can utilize it

😕

Word Count: 0

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

What you don't like about these social networking sites and why?

These sites don't let you put your opinion without being judged. If your opinions don't match theirs then they'll start attacking you on a personal level so much so that you'll no longer want to speak up (telling this from personal experience). Anyway, it will always be your and your team's decision. I just gave my feedback. All the best!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

These sites don't let you put your opinion without being judged. If your opinions don't match theirs then they'll start attacking you on a personal level so much so that you'll no longer want to speak up (telling this from personal experience). Anyway, it will always be your and your team's decision. I just gave my feedback. All the best!

Twitter n facebook are impersonal
They dont make you feel at home
There is extreme bashing and no moderator or admin to control the nasty crowd .
People sometimes stoop,so low that its shocking and awkward for every one .
The decent crowd have secret threads or pages which are accessible Only for their members .
Members use multiple IDs and create ruckus .

The idea of asking that question is to understand how we can differentiate our offering from these social network giants without limiting our growth.

It's our members who make India Forums what it is today. So your opinion do matters a lot. And that's why I engage with members to have a better understanding.

And on this we are on the same page. 😊

Regards,

Edited by vijay - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
where I can find Google translate in Indian forum . some time people talk in Italian,french Serbian language in Indian forum and i don't understand these languages except hindi and English