Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

PM me your email and I will send you link to download our Beta app from Android App Store.

Vijay sir
Is this app will work only at Android

If possible provide link here so everyone can utilize it
altgr thumbnail

PM me your email and I will send you link to download our Beta app from Android App Store.

Thanks.

Word Count: 1

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Quality Enforcers

Can i do it too? Since bigg boss is coming i will be active and would like to help by testing it. 😃
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

You will continue to scroll through different forums as now. No change in that setup. Its just that we are now adding one more extra way how we can find relevant topics easily.

At times we are not able to create Forums till the show starts but members are eager to start discussing them. And for small shows we are not able to create individual forums. In both the cases tags will help our members find these topics easily.

Regards,

@ blue
this is the only thing that I like about this new feature 👏

so where are we allowed to post topics about the characters/cast of new shows before the forum is opened in the Member's Lounge ??

Like I want to write about KZK 2 in member's lounge ... Hope it will not be trashed ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Good idea ...but pairing post of actors and comparison might soon turn the thread to heated one ...

Just my opinion ...

Agree... I feel this feature might escalate fan wars dramatically and it will be moderator's nightmare ..

I suggest we give it a trial run for a pd of 6 months or a year '

if it is enjoyable for every one then only it should be allowed to stay ...we should not be scared to try new features
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Agree... I feel this feature might escalate fan wars dramatically and it will be moderator's nightmare ..

if it is enjoyable for every one then only it should be allowed to stay ...we should not be scared to try new features

I feel that more moderators should be hired in order to avoid fan wars at all possible costs.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Just by tagging the actors in the topic is not going to increase any fan war. It will simply improve its discoverability.

If we want healthy debate and interesting discussions people need to be objective too. I don't want to pit one actor against another though it's what many people like to do and it works on social media.

I may disagree with your suggestion but you should be allowed to voice it (of course following forum code of conduct). We definitely need to get more moderators onboard and at the same time members needs to show maturity.

I am sure we will evolve and if required will come with right steps to eliminate the misuse of this feature.

Regards
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just by tagging the actors in the topic is not going to increase any fan war. It will simply improve its discoverability.

If we want healthy debate and interesting discussions people need to be objective too. I don't want to pit one actor against another though it's what many people like to do and it works on social media.

I may disagree with your suggestion but you should be allowed to voice it (of course following forum code of conduct). We definitely need to get more moderators onboard and at the same time members needs to show maturity.

I am sure we will evolve and if required will come with right steps to eliminate the misuse of this feature.

Regards

True Vijay sir, new features shouldnt be not introduced with the threat of people creating fan wars and even if there are fan wars more moderators should be able to solve it..I mean fans are essence of every forum and a forum should be able to provide fans the best possible way to communicate/express their fanship through the site.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

I think there is a convenience discussing the divergent roles in different serials played by the same actress/ actor at one place . A great idea indeed.
But a few members pointed out that there is a chance to rake up' star wars ' between passionate members.
I feel it is worth trying, any change in the set pattern has its positive side with very few side effects. 😊
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
altgr thumbnail

I have PMed you my email ID, waiting for your response.