Rishbala ~~ Drabbles Thread ~~ Updates in pg 9 Dt 20/11 & 21/11 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb scene,
loved it,
Rk didn't expected Madhu there,
both said yes to their mrg,
continue soon
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow superb dear...Rishbala going to get married...
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'M CONFUSED

Scene 15

Rk opened the door to his room and saw madhu sitting on his bed , covering her face with her veil.je thought she was looking really beautiful in her bridal attire.he decided to tease her.he locked to the door and turned ,moved to her unbuttoning his shervani.madhu looked through the veil and wondered what he is doing.he sat down beside her and tried to pull off her veil.she squirmmed andmoved back .rk moved closer to her and she moved back again finally her back come into contact with the headboard of the bed.
"What are you doing?shr said standing up from the bed
"Doing the obuvious...you wwere waiting for me to enjoy our suhaag raathe said
"What??he removed the dupatta from her face and glared at him
"Yeah...it's the typical position..you were sitting on the bed with your face covered with the veil and expecting me to open it .and do it he said smirking
"No...its mom ...I mean your mom wanted me to sit on the bed and I just do it so that she doesn't feel bad...so I obeyed her and I didn't get time to change my position as you came immediately after she leftshe reasoned
"Ahh...okay.dont worry I was just teasing youhe said amused
"mr kundra..this is not fairshe scoffed
"Mrs kundra ..this is entertaininghe said and pulled a pillow and sheet from the bed ,placed it on his couch.He went to his wardrobe pulling out his t-shirt and tracksuit.hewrnt to bathroom .he came out changing his dress and saw madhu was still standing there where he left her
"Don't you want to sleep?he asked
"Yes ..but where I..I sleep?she asked
"bed is meant to sleep...han,and for other mature purposes...but we are not up to it he said moving to the couch.he lay down on the couch.

"What??je asked her who was looking at him confused.
"well...mr kundra ..this is your room and you can use your bedshe said
"It's okay Mrs kundra...you can sleep on the bedhr said
"But...its yourshe said
"You are mine too...I mean you are my wife so you have a right to use whatever belong to mehe said
"Is it chivalry?she asked
"Ofcourse ...what you thought?he said
"I didn't see it in the park,when you threw the ball at my sistershe said
"Oh...you are still thinking that I threw that ball at Trish?rk asked
"Or what?madhu asked
"Here this out for the last time, Mrs madhubala rishab kundra..it's not me ,it's sultan..he wanted your attentionhe said and closed his eyes.she looked at him confused.After a few minutes she moved to him and stood beside him .he opened his eyes and looked at her
"Mr kundra...i...I am sorryshe said
"It's okay...and btw it's so many years passed...so forget it..now go ,change and sleep ...and let me sleep..it was a long day and I am really tired by the rituals and allhe tirned his back to her and closed his eyes.madhu sighed and collected her clothes and opened the door to bathroom ..but she didn't see rks eyes following her the whole time and he smiled at her.
"Mrs madhubala rishab kundra "he mumbled it and felt his heart filling up with delight..what is it?...why am I feeling so happy and my life is now full and the constant void it felt was now filled up?... I'm confused.

THANKS
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome scene
loved it
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome scene dear..👏
Loved it so much..
Eagerly waiting for the next part..:)
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was supposed to be a drabble but turned out to be OS... So it's a simple one..

Shot No: 2

Never To Let Go

Sultan Malik's sleep broke hearing his 9 month old baby girl's cry.. He turned to the other side & saw his wife Mrs dipali sultan Malik sleeping peacefully.. He gently shakes her in order to wake her up.. Dips fluttered open her eyes as she looked at her husband for few seconds before getting distracted by her daughter's loud cry..
"I think she is hungry.. "Sultan tells to dips..
"But how come it be..?? I just fed her before she went to sleep.. "dips tells confused as she takes the 9 month old Madhubala Malik into her arms.. Dipali's eyes widened feeling her daughter burning with high temperature..
"Oh God..!! Madhu has fever.. She is burning in fever, sultan.. "dips tells him panicking.. Sultan looks concerned at his daughter as he tried to calm down his wife "Don't worry dips.. She will be alright.. Let's take her to hospital.. "Sultan tells as he gets off from the bed..

In hospital

Dr Kuku bhatia checked baby Madhu & looks at her parents who have worry for their daughter in their eyes ..
"It's nothing to be worried.. Just a mild fever.. I will prescribe syrup for her, but still I recommend it would be better if you admit her here for tonight as we can keep a check on her.. "Dr kuku suggests & Sultan & Dipali nodded in agreement..

Madhu was admitted in pediatric ward & dips lied next to her on bed looking at her daughter while sultan sat on a chair placed near the bed..

"Mama, look at that baby, how cute na.."They hears a cute baby voice & looked up to see the owner of the voice & saw a cute little boy about 4 yr from the next bed looking at baby Madhu with admiration in his eyes .. They looks at him & smiled.. The boy tried to get down from the bed while his parents try to stop him "Rishu, stop it na or else the nurse will inject you again.. "His mother warned him..
"But I want to see that baby closely.. "he tells by pouting his lips cutely & his eyes started to fill up with tears .. Seeing tears in his son's eyes his father tells his mother
"It's ok, Ria .. Let him go.. "
"What are you saying, Sikky.. He isn't well.. "his wife tried to urge.. "It's just 2 steps distance.. "Sikkendar Kundra tells his wife, Ria Sikkendar Kundra..
"Ok.."Ria agrees & Rk jumped out of bed in joy & they smiled seeing his antics ..
He goes near the bed & tried to tip toe so he could see the baby but he couldn't match the height of the bed.. He looks at dipali expecting her to pick him up & place him on the bed & as if reading the Lil one's mind she did as he wished.. He gives her his wide baby smile & looked at the baby Madhu admiring the innocent soul..
"Rishu, don't disturb aunty.. "Ria chided him seeing him sitting on the bed with his legs wide open not letting dips to sleep..
"Hey, it's ok.. "Dips brushes it off..
"Your boy is really cute.. "Dips tells Ria & turned to the boy she asks "What's your name, champ .." .. "Rishabh Kundra.. "the boy replies proudly.. Dips smiles hearing the pride in the Lil boy's voice.. "What's this baby's name..??"Rishabh asks her back.. "Madhubala.."Dips replies smiling.. Rishabh smiles as he touches her soft cheeks & giggles happily..
"Rishu, don't disturb the baby.. Come here.. "Ria calls him & Rishabh nodded his head in no..
"I want to sleep with the baby .."Rishabh tells is mother as he laid beside Madhu holding her Lil fingers & Madhu too holds it back in her sleep..
"Rishu, you are too much.. Come here.. "Ria goes near the bed & tried to pick him up in her arms but he protested & refused to be away from the baby girl..
"It's ok.. Let him sleep here.. "Dips tells to Ria.. When Ria was about to protest she said again "Anyways I'm not going to get sleep in this hospital atmosphere .."Dips tells as she looks around Rishabh who was in deep sleep by now holding Madhu's hand .. Minutes started to pass as the Kundras & Maliks started to chat to kill down their boredom by the end of conversation Maliks came to know that Kundras are their soon to be neighbors & they were happy knowing it as they bonded well within such a short period..
"We were planning to shift today but suddenly Rishu fell ill & we rushed him here.. Doctor said it happened coz of food poisoning.. This boy na how much ever we say he won't stop eating junk foods.. "Ria tells dips by shaking her head & they all went on with their chatting section..

3 Years 4 months Later

"A for Apple.. B for ball .. C for.. "4 yr Madhu paused as she tapped on her chin to get C for what ..
"C for what, Madhu ..??"8 yr old Rishabh asks with his on his hip..
"Cholate (chocolate)..??"Madhu tells him with a wide smile.. He shakes his head.. "It's cat Madhu.. Do you only think about chocolates..??"Rishabh asks her authoritatively.. She gives him her baby smile which would melt anyone's heart so his.. "Rishu, I want cholates.. "Madhu tells him.. "No, first you finish studying Aphabets then only chocolates.. "Rishabh tells her..
"No, first cholates pleshh.. Then ABCD.. "Madhu tells him by giving him her best puppy dog eyes..
"Fine.. Just one but you have to study this after it.. "Rishabh tells her as he gives her her favorite chocolate..
"Thank you, Rishu.. You're the best.."She squeals in joy & kissed on his cheeks..

5 yrs Later

Ria gasps in horror as she saw her son's messed up state with his shirt full of mud & forearm bleeding..
"What happened, Rishu..??"Ria asks him as sikky too joined the scene..
"That pig, Mukund.. He bullied Madhu & I punched on her nose.. "13 yr old Rishabh tells his parents with a furious frown on his forehead..
"God..!! Did you pick up a fight..?? I many times have I told you not to fight with other..??"Ria asks angrily at her son..
"He made MY MADHU cry & I would have punched him into pulp if Madhu didn't intervene.. "Rishabh tells them as he furiously walks off to his room leaving his parents in shocked state at his declaration..

5 yrs Later

14 Yr old Madhu sneaked out of her room like a thief so no one would notice her.. She goes to her parents' room & had a peep in & finds Sultan & Dipali sleeping.. Sighing in relief she slowly walked out of her house with her phone in her one hand & a packet in another .. Standing before Kundra house she gives a missed call to a number & within few minutes the main door opened & Rishabh poked his head from inside..
"Move.."She tells excitedly as she almost pushed him aside & scoot to his..
"5..4..3..2..1.. Happy Birthday, Rishu.. "Madhu excitedly screams but in a low voice so his parents wouldn't hear.. "It's Rk, Madhu.. "he corrects.. He is the school.. The Rk just to go with his looks he got a stylish initials too & he gets embarrassed when Madhu calls him by his pet in public.. Though he likes Madhu calling him Rishu he acts as if he doesn't like coz he simply likes the way she rolls her eyes hearing him & as expected she rolls her eyes at him "Will you start calling me madz not Madhu..??"Madhu asks him in return.. "No.. "he replies with a frown.. Her friends used to call her by that name but never liked it coz he felt the name a bit brattish for his innocent Madhu..
"Then it's Rishu for me.. "Madhu tells him with a winning smirk.. Rk just smiles hearing it .. She hands over him the packet & opens it curiously & finds a photo frame with their photo in it with "Best Friends For Ever" written.. Rk smiles at her happily & hugged her & she hugs him back.. Suddenly the door burst opened & they hear a gasp.. They turned to see Ria standing there with Sikky trailed behind her with a horror stricken face..

Sometimes Later

Kundras & Maliks assembled in hall of Kundra house with Rk & Madhu with their respective parents' side..
Sultan & dipali rushed to Kundra house by getting a call from there at past midnight.. Getting there they got shocked to find their daughter there at late hour of night & knowing the reason they got even more shocked ..
"I said you not to give these two over freedom now look what these both have done.. "Ria tells sikky furiously as she exchanged glares at RK & Madhu who had their head down..
"Dipali, don't take me wrong.. But I'm disappointed with your way of upbringing her.. How can she sneak into Rishu's room at this time.. Is this the values & morals you taught your daughter.. "Ria taunts her.. Dips looks at the woman who was her friend until few minutes.. She then furiously looks at Madhu she knows her daughter is at fault but she have to defend her daughter so she says "Even I can say this to you, Ria.. This boy was always behind Madhu.. You should have kept a check on your son.. If Madhu is at here at this time then he would have surely forced her to come.. Your son always acts as if he owns my daughter.. "Dips says in same tone as of Ria..
"Really..?? I know my son.. He doesn't do anything like that.. It's she who showed the courage to sneak out of her house & come to Rishu's room & hug him.. "Ria tells her angrily..
"Talking about your son..?? He is always behind Madhu saying 'My Madhu .. My Madhu' when did my daughter became his..?? I'm sure he did something to get my daughter here at this time.. "Dips tells equally furiously.. Seeing the fight turning nasty Sikky & Sultan intervened ..
"You both Plz calm down.. Let's ask them first what happened & I'm sure they would have a reason behind it.. "Sikky tells & Sultan too agrees with him.. Rk & Madhu looked at their father's hopefully.. Till now no one allowed them to speak..
"What reason, Sikky..?? Didn't you see what they were doing in his room..??"Ria tells him in disgust..
"Ria, calm down.. Let them tell first.. "Sikky tells her & turning to Rk he asks him "Rishu, what Madhu was doing in your at late night..??"..
"She came to give me Birthday wishes, Papa.."Rk tells his father..
"Birthday wishes..?? At this time..??"Ria mocks..
"I wanted to wish him first like he always wish me first on my birthday.. "This time Madhu speaks..
"What..?? He used to come to you too..??"Dips asks with her eyes widen in shock.. Madhu looks at her scared.. Shouldn't she have told that..??
"She just came to came to wish me, Aunty.."Rk tries to defend Madhu.. "You boy.. You won't say anything .."Dips snapped at him..
"For how long you both have been going behind our back..??"Dips asks Madhu furiously dragging her by her arm..
"Dipali, they are just kids.. "Sultan tells her angrily hearing the way dips talking about Rk & Madhu..
"They are not kids, Sultan.. They are teens..
& you know what all could happen at this time..??"Dips asks him equally angry.. She can't seem to act calm ..
"Dips, don't you have faith in our daughter..?? & we know Rishabh since he was a small kid.. Do you think they do anything that put us on shame ..??"Sultan asks her.. Dips didn't say anything as she knew he was right.. Even she too like Rishabh so much but when it comes to her daughter she would choose her over him..
"Yeah.. Their their friendship is pure.. We shouldn't try to read too much onto it.. "Sikky too tells.. Finally the both women seemed calm but not well..

After 1 month

"Madhu, Ma wants me to do my higher studies in US & I will be leaving to there by next week.. "Rk tells Madhu meekly.. This is the first they are talking with each other after that night.. Their mothers strictly prohibited them from meeting each other..
"I will miss you, Rishu & I will be waiting for you.. "Madhu tells with tears in her eyes.. She wanted to hug him but she couldn't knowing that their mothers are watching upon them.. Rk sees Madhu's & looks away blinking back his tears.. & the next week he flied to US..

5 Yrs Later

Madhu was excitedly running around as she couldn't sit on a place peacefully.. Today her Rishu was coming home after 5 long yrs.. In these 5 yrs they only get to talk with each other a Lil coz one reason was their mothers & another was whenever they talk with each other they missed each other badly & wanted to see each other so badly..
As the yrs passesd Ria & dips also gelled up well like before even they have secret plan of getting them married.. Madhu thought with a blush.. Ever since she started to imagine Rishu as her husband she felt butterflies on her stomach.. She doesn't know when she started to love & see him as more than a friend ..

Finally putting an end to her wait she hears the car's horn & runs out of her house to see the car which went to pick up Rishu from airport parked on the parking lot of Kundra house.. She waited with thumping heart for him to get outside & as she waited the door of the car opened & he came into her view .. She stopped breathing at the sight of him after 5 yrs.. He had grown from the cute teenaged boy to a handsome young man.. Automatically her feet dragged her to him & she didn't even realized that she was literally running to him..
"Rishu.."Madhu calls as her lips twitched up to a brilliant smile..
"Madhu.. "he tells her name surprised.. She is no more the young girl he had seen. She had grown up into a beautiful lady.. She couldn't think anything as he hugged her suddenly so close to him never to let her go..
They both broke the hug & Madhu worriedly look at her mother who was standing on the doorstep.. She sighed in relief seeing her smiling at her..

Later in that evening

In Malik House

Kundras & Maliks were talking about Rishbala's marriage.. While Rk sat with her parents & Madhu standing behind her mother.. Stealing glances at Rk .. Once he caught her staring at him & winks at her return making her blush..

"Ok.. So let's fix the marriage in one time..??"Sikky asks sultan..
"Yeah.. I'm fine with it.. We have to get a pundit to fix a auspicious date.. "Sultan..
"But why marriage so suddenly..?? Madhu didn't finish her studies yet & we are still young to get married.. "Rk tells him..
"Well.. She can continue her studies after marriage too & you are soon joining your father's business na so I think it's ok.. & b/w your next birthday is on next month & if you are married she can wish you first without fearing of anybody.. "Sultan joked..
"Papa.."Madhu cringed & everyone laughed ..

One month later

Rishbala are now legally wedded couple & Madhu was sitting on her wedding bed with veil covering her beautiful face & she waited for her Rishu to join her with an nervous excitement .. Finally she hears the bedroom door opening & started to fidget with her fingers in nervousness.. She had been in a room with Rishu before too but now he is not only her friend but husband too the realization makes her all more nervous..
"Madhu.."Rk gently calls her name & she looks at him through her veil.. He removed the obstacle which was covering her beautiful face.. She looks at" him in eyes as he opened his mouth to say further..
"Are you happy with this marriage..??"Rk asks her & Madhu frowns.. "Why shouldn't she be happy..?? She is damn happy.. "She thinks.. Then why did he ask it..?? Isn't he happy with this marriage..?? She dreaded to even think that..
"Aren't you happy, Rishu..??"Madhu asks him scared.. No, now like in serials he can't say he loves someone from US & was forced into this marriage.. I never saw you like that.. Blah.. Blah..
"Of course I'm happy with this marriage.. "Rk tells her frantically.. Madhu sighs in relief..
"Madhu, I wanted to say you something.. "Rk starts to say & Madhu looks at him curiously..
"The time I was in US all I think of was you Madhu.. I didn't know why but missed you terribly more than anything I missed you Madhu I couldn't even remain a second without thinking about you.. I was wondering why I was feeling so strange .. I didn't get answers for my questions until I saw you again a month back that's when I realized I was thinking about you more than usual coz I was in love with you.. Maybe I was in love with you ever since you were a baby but it took me 5 yrs of separation to realize that I love you, Madhu.. "Rk tells her. Madhu looks at him with tears in her eyes.. Now does she has to find answer for what her heart has been asking her..?? She himself told what she had felt for him.. He felt for her just like she felt for him.. She smiled in satisfaction..
"I love you too, Rishu.. "Madhu tells him & the next moment he hugged her tightly & she hugged him back.. They falls back on bed & Rk starts to kiss on Madhu's neck as they started to remove their clothes for a passionate night.. Their hands clasped together just like how it did yrs ago when they met for the first time, when they slept on hospital bed holding each other hand or this time more stronger than that, Never To Let Go..

----- ----- ----- ------ -----

So how was it, friends..??
Sorry it was supposed to be short scenes but it turned out to be a OS..
Anyways I enjoyed writing it.. Hope you enjoyed reading it too..
Do hit like & Share your reviews, friends..
PMs will be send on tomorrow with the updates of other authors..

--Thank You--
--Aiswarya--

harini06 thumbnail
Cute and Beautiful OS,
loved it
Dipali-Sultan,Sikky-Ria Rishbala parents that's best one in this update,
thanks for the pm
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story dear..👏
Loved it so much..
Waiting for more lovely story..
Thanks for the pm..:)