Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 05 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with Salma getting bad news  and starts weeping .Irfan Is upset too .

Kabir in his room is heart broken n in disbelief , he remembers all the romantic moments with Zara  . He hugs her dupatta and weeps for her .
Sad BG song plays .."humaari adhoori kahani .."

Kashan and Zeenat take care of heart broken Aisha ... Shahbaz is concerned about Kabir . 
Ayaan is upset too . Kashan scolds zeenat for continuously spouting poison against Zara.

Shahbaz tries to boost Kabir's morale . Kabir states is ready to hunt zara ke kaatil 

Inspector arrives and kabir states miraj had killed zara . 
Police says they were still looking for Ali . Kabir wants to perform zara's last rites . Police state zara's ammi abbu had claimed zara's body but kabir wants her body too.
Shahbaz tries to explain zara's parents had first rights on zara's body.
Kabir refuses to agree , he is going to nab the culprits ... Shahbaz gets furious with his son over this . 

Kabir goes to see Zara's body .. In the morgue 

He is in tears n weeps uncontrollably ...   

At siddiqui house men n women in white sit on the floor besides net partition as qazi performs last rites .

Kabir tells Qazi irfan that he had given him  the most precious thing in this world ..but he failed to protect her.  He apologises to qazi for his failure .

Irfan says he was a sad parent performing the janaza of his most loved child , he did not wish shahbaz to do the same , he asks kabir to return home .

Kabir attends Zara's burial ceremony ... He senses her presence behind him ..  He Is stunned he goes looking for her .. Zabir play hide n seek for some time 
He then sees her before him in bridal costume ...she promises to remain in his heart  as long as he lived . Kabir feels Zara was alive .
 He tries to convince Irfan and shahbaz . But they disbelieve him .

Kabir asks Reema nd Imran to look for Zara . They wonder how to look for zara when she was no more . Kabir says  zara was alive as his heart beats were still going strong . He refuses to believe zara was no more 
His friends try to make him understand 
 But kabir asks them to help him look for her .
His friends agree to help him 
Kabir plots with reema Imran and other friends how to nab ali, miraj n rescue Zara  .

At a secret place Miraj has confined Zara 
He tells Zara how he had placed some other body ..posing it as Zara's .. How all believed that and performed zara's last rites . He shows zara the video  of her funeral rites performed by her abbu . Zara tells miraj how her kabir would never believe this , she  believed in his  love . 
Miraj says it was impossible for kabir to locate this hideout.  

Finding herself alone Zara pulls down some plywood  walls n windows n tries to escape . She finds Wasim.  zara and wasim have confrontation n fight . Zara warns him to keep his dirty hands off her . She hits him with iron rod .. Wasim threatens /warns her to get ready to face the consequences of hitting him.

Precap 

At hospital Kabir is disguised as Operation theatre staff and tries to nab Ali asking him to reveal where Zara was hidden . Soon Wasim fires at Ali n kills him  and knocks kabir unconscious .

At the hideout Miraj tells Zara 
 He had spread such a trap for Kabir that he would never be able to get out .He warns her to get ready to see Kabir's funeral 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Looks like it will be rona dhona tonight 
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Your updates are blessings on the day I am working
Episodes are going jet speed, so tomorrow they will kidnap kabir and he and Zara will be together
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

Thanks for the update
Your updates are blessings on the day I am working
Episodes are going jet speed, so tomorrow they will kidnap kabir and he and Zara will be together

Zabir reunion in kidnappers den ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค—Thank you Suta sweetheart
After a lot of crying I'm confused.
Is there a reason she is dressed as a bride here? And isn't that the same bridal outfit he devorced her in?
did Miraj explain if the body was swapped out ? Meaning he somehow made her look dead until they Buried her then he dug her out or did Miraj manage to find an exact look alike? Not understanding the language is not helping at all today leaving me even more confused .
He is still trying to stop the devorce which is really weird considering it hasn't yet happened and the ones involved in it should have let it go now.
Can anyone help this very confused soul please
Houstonmom thumbnail
Suta I know you mentioned Miraj placed a different body for burial.
What I'm having trouble understanding is it was Zara's body that kabeer saw at the morgue
In Islam before the burial the body is cleansed and prepared for burial before the body is finally permanently ready for burial the family gets to see their loved one for the last time no one noticed the swap? I'm overthinking this aren't I   ๐Ÿ˜•
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Suta I know you mentioned Miraj placed a different body for burial.
What I'm having trouble understanding is it was Zara's body that kabeer saw at the morgue
In Islam before the burial the body is cleansed and prepared for burial before the body is finally permanently ready for burial the family gets to see their loved one for the last time no one noticed the swap? I'm overthinking this aren't I    ๐Ÿ˜•

Miraj tells Zara that he had placed another woman's dead body ..that woman looked similar to zara and he disguised her even more to look exactly like her . He had taken that dead body from that woman's husband when she had died of some other cause . Thats how he fooled every one .

Even on Hindu and most other religions the dead body is always cleansed and dressed in new clothes before the final rites . I wonder how Zara's ammi failed to recognise her beti ?? How come police did not do postmortem of young woman dying suspiciously ?. 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Miraj tells Zara that he had placed another woman's dead body ..that woman looked similar to zara and he disguised her even more to look exactly like her . He had taken that dead body from that woman's husband when she had died of some other cause . Thats how he fooled every one .

Even on Hindu and most other religions the dead body is always cleansed and dressed in new clothes before the final rites . I wonder how Zara's ammi failed to recognise her beti ?? How come police did not do postmortem of young woman dying suspiciously ?. 

Yes the whole body swapping was messed up. Firstly the body would burned badly and since blown off so in parts which would need to be collected and stitched together. Secondly when Kabir sees Zara's body she looks like taking her beauty nap. Thirdly Kabir kisses her forehead.Zara is shown clearly. 

Miraj has tied Zara's hands when she was unconscious but when regains her senses, he not only unties her hands but leaves her alone to figure out freely how to run away๐Ÿ˜†

Wasim comes and Zara hits him still he doesn't tie get back but leaves with red eye.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes the whole body swapping was messed up. Firstly the body would burned badly and since blown off so in parts which would need to be collected and stitched together. Secondly when Kabir sees Zara's body she looks like taking her beauty nap. Thirdly Kabir kisses her forehead.Zara is shown clearly. 

Miraj has tied Zara's hands when she was unconscious but when regains her senses, he not only unties her hands but leaves her alone to figure out freely how to run away๐Ÿ˜†

Wasim comes and Zara hits him still he doesn't tie get back but leaves with red eye.

agee with you 100 %

vey poor story writing yaar