Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 03 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with kabir plans with imran,  reema n Zara ..how to save Zara n bab zafar 
Zara is scaredof consequesces  if their plans went wrong .kabir assures her n asks her to trust him .and he trusted her love .
He could face housands of hashmis as he trusted her love for him .
Zabir get carred away n hold hands n have eyelock . Imran reminds the love birds  they were not alone

Zara wants to go there as witness as they nab Zafar or hashmi in burqua.  Kabir disagrees but zara insists against his wishes . Hey reassure their love for eachother n swing into action to nab the culprits 
Zabir have close moments ...romantic BG song plays as they hold hands , zara kisses his hand lovingly .
They reach hashmi's house ... Kabir meets Hashmi . While Imran n Ali keep  watch outside .kanir apologises to Hashmi . Hashmi appreciates Kanir for sending his biwi back to her maika . Pkanir gets phone call . Kabir speaks loudly that they had seen they had seen the burqua clad person.. It was a guy n they would find him soon . 
Zafar hears them . 

At market  place zara in burqua a companied by reema and another girl . notices a person in burqua looking manly.  They feel it was zaffar . 
They i form Kabir that they had spotted zaffar at market  
Kanir is surprised as he was seeing zafar at hashmi's house , how could he be  there at market ??Kabir rushes out making excuses to Hashmi .Hashmi laughs as he tells Zafar that by the time  kabir found Zara she would be killed.

At market place there is a procession and some one cmashes her phone purposely . 
Zara tries to follw him , she loses her slipper n payal . He lures her towards deserted place . It Is miraj in burqua . 

Kabir reaches market , finds  reema looking for zara and they all then look for Zara. 
Soon he finds  zara's broken phone . He finds her slipper n payal 
He reaches Zara and tells her that the personnshe was folowing was NOT  Zafar , he was present at hashmi's house. This guy was some one else  who was trying to harm her . 
Kabir feels somemone knew abkut their plans and were leaking info o their dushman. They share this info with Imran n Reema and they are shocked n angry . They were not facing more challenges day by day . 

At Siddiqui hiuse Salmanis worried for Zara , Qazi is sure zara will make  changes in kaum for the betterment . She will be taken care of by Allah and no harm could come to her .

Hashmi calls Shahbaz and asks him to explain to his son kabir not to try to prove Zara innocent . It wil bring disgrace to his family .

Qazi calls up Shahbaz that some people were plotting against their children . Thet he knew somemof the plotters . Shahbaz gets furious thet he was accused of plotting against his own son .
He denies plotting abainst his son or bahu. 

At zabir part they hug n have close moments as they have pain separating for five days ..this living apart is difficult for them .Some one is taking their pictures secretly . 
He asks her to keep in touch in vase of trouble , she reminds him her phone was broken 
He gives her hisnspare phone . 
She takes his pic saying she will sleep watching him . 
BG song plays.."  Dill diya galla.

Precap 
Zara is kidnapped by Miraj 
As Zara informs kanir on phone miraj snatches it n gags zara 
He informs Kabir that  his biwi was kidnapped and a bomb was tied to her which would explode in. Few mins .
Kabir gets a shock 

Inviing all of you to share my birthday cake here     ||Happy Birthday Coolbie Sutapasima||

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗 thank you Suta sweetheart
Starting to think I liked the talaq track better although I hated hearing that word over and over like a broken record it was so much more believable then these corny love confession lines. Maybe because he said he just started loving her a week ago as a married woman that hurt a lot to hear that and all those close moments before between them look like a giant lie now .having trouble believing him now and those dumb do you have faith in our love lines just make me want to throw something at him she loved him all this time he is the one just catching up. This whole action phase they are going through is too rushed ,very messy and unbelievable. Only thing I actually liked about today's episode is the precap. As evil as Miraj is I like his acting and don't mind watching his creepy scenes 😆but that snake imam and his goons are just infuriating and over kill🤢 . I hate what they are doing to this story started off so good and now they are turning it into another one of zeetv's identical circus shows only thing different is other shows have an entire track for kidnapping, weddings, memory loss , separation and terrorism here we are blessed to see it all happen in one week.

Just my personal opinion don't mean to offend anyone zee has a way to force shows to change strategies to increase TRP altering the beautiful stories completely and now we can see that happening clear as day here. The story is all over the place scenes don't fit and main idea is lost in the process . Hope they fix this mess before we lose interest completely and stop watchingEdited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🤗 thank you Suta sweetheart
Starting to think I liked the talaq track better although I hated hearing that word over and over like a broken record it was so much more believable then these corny love confession lines. Maybe because he said he just started loving her a week ago as a married woman that hurt a lot to hear that and all those close moments before between them look like a giant lie now .having trouble believing him now and those dumb do you have faith in our love lines just make me want to throw something at him she loved him all this time he is the one just catching up. This whole action phase they are going through is too rushed ,very messy and unbelievable. Only thing I actually liked about today's episode is the precap. As evil as Miraj is I like his acting and don't mind watching his creepy scenes 😆but that snake imam and his goons are just infuriating and over kill🤢 . I hate what they are doing to this story started off so good and now they are turning it into another one of zeetv's identical circus shows only thing different is other shows have an entire track for kidnapping, weddings, memory loss , separation and terrorism here we are blessed to see it all happen in one week.

Just my personal opinion don't mean to offend anyone zee has a way to force shows to change strategies to increase TRP altering the beautiful stories completely and now we can see that happening clear as day here. The story is all over the place scenes don't fit and main idea is lost in the process . Hope they fix this mess before we lose interest completely and stop watching

In the privacy of their room when Zara wanted him to hug her he refused to touch her 
yet in this open area when Imran and Rema are prsent and secret eaves droppers are clicking away Kabir comes close to Zara ?? did he forget he was not supposed to touch her now ?? 
One of the numerous  inconsistencies