Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 28 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Salma is  worried for Zara and asks her to take care, zara assures her ammi .
Irfan tlls Salma how people were causing trouble between Zabir and indulging in dirty politics . 
Kabir takes zara in his car as they drive together to Zara's maika . .Kabir shares with zara how much he admired her n likeed her . Kabir refuses to speak of Talaq n Khula .
Kabirnis happy they are together at present , he thanks Allah for this , their future was unknown, he asks zara to smile at him .
He says Ishq subhaan allaah 

Zara sees a lost child n reunites her with her mother . The mother praises zara for her actionsnin favour of women . Kabir looks for Zara, soon rioteers are seen raising slogans against Zara siddiqui. Kanir is surprised to see the same boys who were studying at his school was doing all this on the streets .they confront kabir for his zimmedaari to talaq the murderer grl zara . They threaten to outcast them . Kanir refuses to bow dwn to their demands 
Kabor slaps the guy n this infuriates then further .kabor asks zara to sit inside the car n not come out . Kabir is taken away by  the rioteers . 
Zara refuses to sit and runes after the rioteers . a rioteer throws a stone at them . 
Zara runs to police starion and asks them to help her rescue Kabir from rioteers . 
The police then start questioning zara . Regarding Nilo's forensic report ... CCTV footage , zara's finger prints on nilo's IV drip bottle .police arrest Zara . Police gets kabir to the police stn . He tries to rescue zara . He hands over anticipatory bail,for Zara .
As Zara is released Zabir havs hug at police stn 

Zara thanks him for taking her side . She tells Kabir that the saazish was against Kabir not against her . Some was using Zara as instrument  to attack Kabir . She advises kabor to save himself .
Zara asks Kabir to end all these problems in his life because of her , she asks him to give her talaq 

Kabir is shocked at her demand ..zabir are both in tears 
Zara assures him of their love   Theu were not so weak, kabir says she was hismlife and his love , he could bot live with out her zara asks him to listen to her, hives him her kasam 

precap
Kabir arrives home, he asks Aisha n Shahbaz not to leave home . Zeenat asks if kabir was giving talaq to zara 
Kabir agrees with the condition he will give talak obly if he snunable to prove zara innocent innseven days .
Zara prepares the romantic set up for their last night . With roses, candles, faily lights 
Zabir prepare to have their last night together . 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Zabir daily dose of talak is getting on my nerves 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗 thank you sweetheart
Guess our tears won't dry anytime soon 😭
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Zabir daily dose of talak is getting on my nerves

Looks like role reversal kabeer is the emotional love stricken one trying to hold on tight to the marriage while Zara becomes realistic trying to sacrifice her love for his family

All against two with no relief in sight is getting on my nerves Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🤗 thank you sweetheart
Guess our tears won't dry anytime soon 😭

Poor Zabir never got a moment of peace n happiness since marriage 
Kys poora show aisa hi chalega ?? ðŸ˜­
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Looks like role reversal kabeer is the emotional love stricken one trying to hold on tight to the marriage while Zara becomes realistic trying to sacrifice her love for his family

All against two with no relief in sight is getting on my nerves

yeah hope Kabir gives up some of his old fashioned ideas to get Zara back cohabiting with him soon ðŸ˜‰

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sutapasima Thanks.I love everything about this show.No hypocracy,no stupidity and so close to reality.Keep it up CVS.Special kudos to Adnan and Esha for their lovely acting and chemistry as young couple facing  man made calamities.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Sutapasima Thanks.I love everything about this show.No hypocracy,no stupidity and so close to reality.Keep it up CVS.Special kudos to Adnan and Esha for their lovely acting and chemistry as young couple facing  man made calamities.

its sad how Zabir got married for the sake of awaam/Kaum and now  they are separating pressurized by Awaam /Kaum ðŸ˜”
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks to all my buddies who liked my update