tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sweety is on the verge of breaking up with Rituraj. The emotional break up of course happened a long while back. But Riturajs violence towards Sweety was the last straw. And deservedly so. I was rooting for Sweety to inflict lasting damage on the swine there and then. But I guess revenge is a dish best served cold.  

Now there will be nothing holding Sweety to Rituraj. He has literally pushed her in the arms of BDO.

One part of me cheers at the separation.  But another rues Nimki 's loss. I had always hoped Nimki would marry BDO. 

I would have liked to see Babboo beat up Ritu. Just frightening him with a cocked gun seems a light weight response. 

Just loved Sweetys demand that Babboo shoot her husband.  in itself a huge step. Loved the way realisation dawned on Babboo that Rituraj was the reason for his sisters swollen cheek and eye. And loved Riturajs increasing discomfort and full on fear.

Anaros reaction was not normal - she should have been already  baying  for her son in laws blood. The actor needs to do a a better job of emoting.

But Sweety was brilliant. Good episode. Waiting for epi 300 tomorrow!

Edited by tvbug2011 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yes the actor playing Rturaj has only one expression when unhappy and angry and has one for being happy...
i did not watch the show yet sweety did not find anything to hit Rituraj with ...Sweety anger is suffering that's why it is low and i think nowadays no need to call father brothers to stand in front of the husband the woman herself needs to be enough for him...
No chair in her room to hit Rituraj with.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Yes the actor playing Rturaj has only one expression when unhappy and angry and has one for being happy...
i did not watch the show yet sweety did not find anything to hit Rituraj with ...Sweety anger is suffering that's why it is low and i think nowadays no need to call father brothers to stand in front of the husband the woman herself needs to be enough for him...
No chair in her room to hit Rituraj with.

Sweetie is Tettar's daughter, her Dadi, Babbu and Diamond always threaten with violence so it makes no sense she doesn't know how to handle a good for nothing Rituraj. Anaro and Sweeti are there with their words but allow themselves to get beaten up. 

Sweetie will never get out of this marriage on her own she too scared to face life in society without a husband even if it is Rituraj, she said as much in her conversation with Nimki when she planned to leave Haveli and Babbu. Sweetie won't take that step unless her family tell her to. It not enough to take her frustrations out on her family she needs to make difficult choices to get out of this situation otherwise there is no point complaining when's she's not even going to make an effort.