Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 24 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Zara is upset n guilty for Neglecting Nilo and zeenat's accusations 
Kabir supports zara and explains that she was not guilty .
He trusts her n knows Zara could not kill anynone .or be negligent ..she was very responsible 
He assures he will,support her . 

Sheher Qazi is shocked to hear accusations of murder by neglogence by Zara . Kabir gets furious but Qazi calms him .

Qazi Hashmi is plotting how to defame Zara and turn the kaum against her .

Wasim n Miraj have confrontation over zara nilofer etc .

Shahbaz is annoyed with zeenat for speaking too much inntje hospital publicly .she should have opened hr mouth at home .

Kabir asks the reporters to await nilo's recovery so that she will reveal everyhing ..not to accuse zara without any reason .Zara could never hurt any one.

Zara is so happy to see kabir taking her side n praising her ..she tells Kabir she was ready to give up anything for him .Zabir have sweet moments of romance and close bonding ..Kabir is about to kiss zara ...

Nilo expires at hospital . Hospital imforms Kabir. Shahbaz is annoyed why should kabir be concerned about nilo ?? Kabir says he was being good samaritan   ..somhe left the number at hospital .

Shahbaz advises them to bury nilo quietly n hush up the nilo issue right here 
Zeenat accuses zara of being responsible for Nilo's  death 
Zabir and aisha are shocked . Kabir and aisha ask zeenat not to accuse zara . Kanir declares zara was bekasoor and she was not responsible . Zara watches kabir with teary eyes .

Precap for Monday
Press question Kabir for supporting murderer.
He retorts them back .
Hashmi has asked suporters to make the news viral that zara was responsible for Nilo's death . 

Its Eid celebrations at ahmad house 
Qasi Hashmi indirectlt  accuses Zara of being  responsible for a crime of killing a innocent human .this was geeat sin as per quoran
Kabir accuses Qazi hashmi of sinning grabely as he was blaming an innocent person of a crime he was not involved at all 
Hashmi gets furious so does Shahbaz .
Zara watches with shock n fury .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Managed to upsate in brief despite IF asking me to prove I am not a robot πŸ˜” 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh thanks a lot Suta for all your efforts. Sorry I joined late today. Really this people don't use their brains before accuse anyone. That girl struggled so much to provide justice to other women and how can she kill? 😑 😑
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Oh thanks a lot Suta for all your efforts. Sorry I joined late today. Really this people don't use their brains before accuse anyone. That girl struggled so much to provide justice to other women and how can she kill? 😑 😑

The episode was so full of negativity that the sweet romantic Zabir moments failed to make its desired effecrs 
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The episode was so full of negativity that the sweet romantic Zabir moments failed to make its desired effecrs

Not happy with the episode Suta. This makes me sad that kabeer love for Zara is conditional.
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Thank you Suta sweetheart
What is strange is that everyone is blaming Zara for Nilo's death because she didn't provide help for Nilo but no one is questioning how Nilo reached that situation no one cares who the real killer is 😭
Just reading made me feel depressed didn't even watch yet and already feeling down and miserable
Sutapasima thumbnail

Not happy with the episode Suta. This makes me sad that kabeer love for Zara is conditional.

Zara heard Kabir taking a stand in her  favour ..she feels he must be loving n trusting her so much ..she agrees to abide by his conditions ..this in turn makes Kabir shower her with his love n affection.
..its a chain reaction .. quite humane n natural I will say ...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€—Thank you Suta sweetheart
What is strange is that everyone is blaming Zara for Nilo's death because she didn't provide help for Nilo but no one is questioning how Nilo reached that situation no one cares who the real killer is 😭
Just reading made me feel depressed didn't even watch yet and already feeling down and miserable

Not recommending you yo waych this one dear ...
Save your happiness from.all these atrocities against Zara 
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Zara heard Kabir taking a stand in her favour ..she feels he must be loving n trusting her so much ..she agrees to abide by his conditions ..this in turn makes Kabir shower her with his love n affection.
..its a chain reaction .. quite humane n natural I will say ...

Accepting love and giving love is chain of reaction I agree. But why his love ask her to sacrifice her identity. When he gave her first talak he asked her to change. Yesterday also he asked her to change if not second talak, so his loves come from a condition. When she said she will give up everything then he is ready to give her all kushi even ready to kiss?This I can't digest.He supporting her is normal because he is is the person who knows her well that she can't do this. What happened in ruku case she blindly trusted him. Sorry if I hurt anyone
Sutapasima thumbnail

Accepting love and giving love is chain of reaction I agree. But why his love ask her to sacrifice her identity. When he gave her first talak he asked her to change. Yesterday also he asked her to change if not second talak, so his loves come from a condition. When she said she will give up everything then he is ready to give her all kushi even ready to kiss?This I can't digest.He supporting her is normal because he is is the person who knows her well that she can't do this. What happened in ruku case she blindly trusted him. Sorry if I hurt anyone

The beautiful decorations.. Zara looking so beautiful on Eid in the new costumes n jewellery .. all the cast looking so nice in new costumes for Eid episode will not impress us due to all the negativiyt in this show πŸ˜­
what a waste by the makers