dev his mom and mehek

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
yesterday dhwani was thinkin abt if dev get to knw abt that video truth, woh mehek se nafrat kar payega? whatever the truth is the first thing he going to get to knw is mehek killed his mom. what will be his initial reaction towards mehek. a person won't able to forgive someone who killed his mom no matter how much they love that persson. same time he promised his mom to take care of baby in his dream. he won't able to love her and won't able to hate the baby too. may be he willl keep aide his emotions aside and follow his gut feelin abt truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
When Dev will learn about this, he will distance himself from Mehak and will again show that he hates her. Mehak should have thrown the pendrive. 
Maybe Dev will see something else in the video that Dhwani missed because she did not watch the whole video.
zaniax thumbnail
Tht video seems edited and Mehek looks genuinely shocked. I'm pretty sure Munim tampered with the injection.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
I remember in s1 Dev killing mehek video edited version is presented before court. It was a trap and Dev was so quick to find the unseen clue . I think they will adopt something like that in this video case too.  It only have muneem saying you killed Shreya and mehek reply too edited out. 
kichuZZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toulup

When Dev will learn about this, he will distance himself from Mehak and will again show that he hates her. Mehak should have thrown the pendrive. 

Maybe Dev will see something else in the video that Dhwani missed because she did not watch the whole video.

I often wonder the same why she didn't destroy that pendrive and keep watching it again nd again . May be she want to tell the truth by showing that pendrive. It's confusing.