pendrive truth

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Narverkar is continuously lieing and making stories against Dev. But thank God that police head didn't buy it completely. The main progress is dhwani got to know abt video truth. She is delaying to tell the truth to Dev. Mehek is searching for the pendrive. If she get to know that dhwani knows the truth, mehek will definitely try to harm her. Dev should knw abt it soon. I don't want another round of kidnapping. Narverkar is going too low in revenge.  kinjaI is pissed hearing his conversation. i think this time too she will help dev.  hope the truth comes out soon and he dismissed .
Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Narvekar reached a new low. He not just kidnapped her but also gave those injections by himself and now cooking up stories. I'm Glad Kinjal overhead his conversation..she'll surely help Dev. Besides, Mehek is intelligent so he can't fool her. Honestly, Dhwani's character getting more irritating. Even admist all trouble she's fantasizing abt a married man who looks like her elder brother. Where's her Father? He doesn't care abt his daughters whereabouts.Tired of pen drive saga..wats the point of dragging with only few episodes left?
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Narvekar reached a new low. He not just kidnapped her but also gave those injections by himself and now cooking up stories. I'm Glad Kinjal overhead his conversation..she'll surely help Dev. Besides, Mehek is intelligent so he can't fool her. Honestly, Dhwani's character getting more irritating. Even admist all trouble she's fantasizing abt a married man who looks like her elder brother. Where's her Father? He doesn't care abt his daughters whereabouts.Tired of pen drive saga..wats the point of dragging with only few episodes left?

narverkar truth should be out atleast tuesday and no more cases new cases Only few episodes left. Dhwani is deeply attracted to Dev that's why it doesn't matter to her he is married or not or he loves mehek or not. It will be good when narvekar truth out  they clarify abt meera's death truth for once and all.otherwise narvekar will always accuse Dev for protecting meera's murderer. Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Narvekar is thinking that Mehak will not know that the police are not there to protect them but to keep an eye on them. I loved Kinjal's reaction when she heard what Narvekar said.

Narvekar's lie will soon be caught. Dev should also come to know about what is in the pendrive. It's time to know what has happened to Munim.