Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 23 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The episode begins with Zara waking up in the morning and noticez how  caring Kabir had been all night ..he had put geeli patti and maderecords of hourly temp..
As he gets breakfast n tea for her in bed ..she pulls his leg n troubles him n jokes with him 
She makes Kabir feed her .

Kabir has some moments of bonding with ayn as he narrates him stories of sacrifice on bakri eid zara smiles as she hears the same .

At Siddiqui house Irfan is looking at Zara's istefa .Salma asks him to accept her istefa .
Qazi says zara was figbtin  for the benefit of the women of kaum .if she left SB there would be no one to fight for women's rights .
Accepting her resignation would meen zara's defeat .
Shahbaz speaks to Kabir n reminds him to work for the aim of becoming Sheher Qazi .
He would be so proud . He asks ka ir to keep his biwi under control .
ZeenT taunts Zara over whT she was going to sacrifice this bakrid . Would she give up her usool or her muhobbat Kabir ??
Zara gives suitable retort n silences her .

Aisha gets news about Nilo .
All are concerned about Niloufer 

they soon learn about Niloufer's stab wounds from live news channels on TV 

they are shocked .

zara feels guilty that she did not take nilo to hospital when  she was called by Nilo asking for  help  .

zara recollects how nilo insisted zara reach abida first or it would be too late to stop her from the NH 
zara reluctantly left nilo to fetch for herself n rushes off to be with abida .

shahbaz gets qazi Hashmi to speak to Kabir ... that Eid was coming and kaum needed sacrifice from every mussalman 

hashmi asks kabir to sacrifice all his personal problems and work fr the betterment of his kaum 

kabir says for the betterment of kau he married zara ... now for the same thing he had ended hurting her so much and was on the verge of talaq .he refuses to do anything that will hurt Zara anymore . he declines straight away and walks away 

hashmi tells Shahbaz that kabir was bringing harm to himself .. he was self destructing 
both re in despair .

at hospital nurse informs tht nilo had been operated and she was serious .
police question  Zara.. zara narrates everything ... they ask  ... why she failed to inform police .. why she left her and go away to meet Abida ?? zeenat bashes Zara and insults her and accuses zara and blames her .she would be murderer if Nilo died .

precap

zara weeps and asks Kabir how she will live her life with Nilo's murder accusations on her .
kabir assures her that he knew her well , zara could never harm any one  , he trusted and supported her n he knew she was begunaah .

zara is shocked as Kabir receives a phone call  .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Su! 
Im loving Zara. Kabir is a big ass at the moment 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zaara-.

Thanks Su! 

Im loving Zara. Kabir is a big ass at the moment 

zara how is IF behaving on your device ???
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I literally only watched the first few moments and then closed it.

I don't think till they clean up some of the messed up situation I'll be watching the episode.. probably read written update
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta. Looks like villains dominated epi. Really Zeenat you think you have authority to ask anything about Nilo to Zara. Where this humanity gone when ur sister tried to kill Zara kuch be
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks for the update Suta. Looks like villains dominated epi. Really Zeenat you think you have authority to ask anything about Nilo to Zara. Where this humanity gone when ur sister tried to kill Zara kuch be

Really Shocking n makes.me furious ..where was zeenat  when Ruku was attempting to murder Zara numerous times๐Ÿ˜ก
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค— thank you sweetheart
Have quite a few episodes to watch and catch up.
I don't understand the precap is kabeer consoling Zara or blaming her for Nilo's death ?
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

I don't understand the precap is kabeer consoling Zara or blaming her for Nilo's death ?

He's on her side for once in life ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ thankfully 

He will be the only one to believe that she hasn't done the crime and will be her support as she breaks down

But really pissed off with the way Zeenat behaved..

I mean she didn't really bother about Nilofar ever and she was wary of her as she too had blackmailed her and now suddenly from where is all the concern coming in from? 

Or rather because it's convenient to blame Zara? 
Edited by Chillichick - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillichick

He's on her side for once in life๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰thankfully

He will be the only one to believe that she hasn't done the crime and will be her support as she breaks down

But really pissed off with the way Zeenat behaved..

I mean she didn't really bother about Nilofar ever and she was wary of her as she too had blackmailed her and now suddenly from where is all the concern coming in from?

Or rather because it's convenient to blame Zara?

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
So busy with eid and family visiting still haven't watched yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ so instead of going after Miraj for murdering Nilo they are throwing the blame on poor Zara?
So sad how Zara has turned into everyone's punching bag
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

He is assuring her of his support ...in defending herself from the accusations... of being the reason for Nilo's death by failing to get her police/medical help .