Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah preg thing should be cleared Mahir is hurting himself .why bela not shouting and clearing it 
Instead of blaming vish she can clear that preg thing with Mahir 
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Yeah preg thing should be cleared Mahir is hurting himself .why bela not shouting and clearing it 

Instead of blaming vish she can clear that preg thing with Mahir 

She has already told him so many times but he is not believing! 

Actually she should take him to the hospital n confirm with doc,he will have to believe it 

But as usual serial wale logic use hi Kyun krenge..they will stretch it more n more

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minal11

No yar! I don't want it to be continue..Mahir has already told her this is their last night as couple also he has filed for divorce..Bela kaise mana karegi?
Promo toh aane ke Baad pata chalega actual me kya chakkar hai

Haa he told her that was last night thinking yuvi comes next day?? Or even if yuvi didn't come he want to be as last day?? Promo will come tomorrow na.. now that mahir has seen two bela I think he will doubt bela also... there was scene btw vish n mahir which director shared last week... I think mahir will see vish as naagin
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minal11

She has already told him so many times but he is not believing!

Actually she should take him to the hospital n confirm with doc,he will have to believe it

But as usual serial wale logic use hi Kyun krenge..they will stretch it more n more

Exactly how much time it takes to show that she is not pregnant... but they won't do Bcz makers want to use this pregnant angle to keep behir not close ... if mahir comes to know bela is not pregnant then next moment he will plan honeymoon Bcz bela also want him now 😆 so it takes time I think ...
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Exactly how much time it takes to show that she is not pregnant... but they won't do Bcz makers want to use this pregnant angle to keep behir not close ... if mahir comes to know bela is not pregnant then next moment he will plan honeymoon Bcz bela also want him now 😆 so it takes time I think ...

Yeah exactly ..If Mahir knows she is not preg ..Mahir will try to get close with bela .and bela has hard time resisting it now .and makers don't want it so soon .So they will stretch it for at least 2 months as some one said on Karva chauthi it might happen
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
minal11 thumbnail
Yes he said so thinking uv will be back but woh toh aane se Raha..so divorce drama shayad cut hoga but pregnancy toh rahega hi..promo ka day toh hai tomorrow but already they have released precap wala promo..Mahir will see Vish as Naagin? Itni jaldi ?
minal11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Yeah exactly ..If Mahir knows she is not preg ..Mahir will try to get close with bela .and bela has hard time resisting it now .and makers don't want it so soon .So they will stretch it for at least 2 months as some one said on Karva chauthi it might happen

Lol 2 months? I don't think so..

Mahir baby ki Jaan Leni hai kya ðŸ˜†
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Yeah yuvi wont return .so divorce
drama will be suspended temporarily but preg drama will continue
minal11 thumbnail

Exactly how much time it takes to show that she is not pregnant... but they won't do Bcz makers want to use this pregnant angle to keep behir not close ... if mahir comes to know bela is not pregnant then next moment he will plan honeymoon Bcz bela also want him now 😆 so it takes time I think ...[/QUOTE] 
Honeymoon ka plan toh initial epis me hi kr Liya tha Mahir ne but makers conviniently bhul Gaye ðŸĨą 

Pregnancy drama Ko stretch na kre ab..both r divastated
Mahir straight forward hai but itna bhi nhi ki directly honeymoon plan kre ðŸ˜† aur waise bhi yeh log bas zeel kinare bhej sakte hai..1 din me jakar wapas aa jao ðŸ˜† 

Waise I m ready for honeymoon track ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
minal11 thumbnail
BTW guys have u noticed film promotion pics me BeHir is not there..maybe as somebody said in the forum Sumi ne eksath bheja hai dono Ko kahi..😉 
Waise ek kafi interest le Rahi hai BeHir romance me ðŸ˜ģ