Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 21 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Zara goes to Abida's house and shares Abuda's plight and nearby she sees Qasim and  Wasim fighting .
Wasim acuses Qasim that he had paid him heafty amout for NH lhow dare he give witness against him at the sharia board . As they get into a fight zara records it on her mobile . As she is recording wasim n Qasim notice zara in the act pthey chase her but she speeds away on her scooty .

At sharia board Zara presents the saboot and proves that Abuda's nikah was not a ordinary one but it was for the purpose of talaq and complate NH for her remarriage to Wasim .
She produces otjer evidences too .

This practice of NH was derogatory n insuling  for women of their kaum she urges SB to fight against the practice of NH .

Zara wins the case 
As shenis leaving the SB reporters ask kabir if he felt his wofe was wrong ..
Kanir is silent tonight .

Ahmad family is surprised at zara's victory  in the SB NH case 

Precap 

Zara says she was tired of his accusations all the time 
Kabir says her usool were coming between them in. A Big way . Asks her to give them up .
Zara says her usool were her life ..her identity she could not live with iut her identity 
Kabir then asks her to choose between him n her usool
Zara is shocked .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Feeling so proud of Zara today I will surely watch repeat telecast tonight  Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suta for the update. How come no one has a pinch of guilt that they didn't trusted Zara after seeing that video .
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so impressed and satisfied at the end of the episode,I think of Sutapa  and go to sleep.This ISA makes my day .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I am so impressed and satisfied at the end of the episode,I think of Sutapa  and go to sleep.This ISA makes my day .

am glad you like my update 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks Suta for the update. How come no one has a pinch of guilt that they didn't trusted Zara after seeing that video .

that was pure male chauvinism 😡.. had a women been guilty they would have fallen on her like a ton of bricks ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder why zara did not think of Nilo because saw her stabbed and bleeeing right...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

I wonder why zara did not think of Nilo because saw her stabbed and bleeeing right...

Agree dear 
That was really stupid on her part 
At least call the police emergency line !!!
She is educated n does so much social activity how come she missed this act of responsibility ?? Suocking ðŸ˜²