Rockstar's Birthday Preparation :) Updated

Rockstar.Param thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola ParamHolics πŸ€—
Only a few days left for our Rockstar's Rocking Birthday πŸ₯³
And like every year we're gonna Celebrate his Birthday here in our very own Sadda Haq Forum ❀️

The plans aren't ready yet but you can start sending your Birthday Wishes and Edits ... PM your wishes on this account -RockstarParam- only or you can post your Birthday Wishes here too ..

PM your Wishes within ==> 5th September .. Plz kindly Remember the Date and don't send it on last minute coz it becomes difficult to add them later .. Your Wishes Title should be ==> "Birthday Wish"

Anyone wants to Volunteer for the Write-ups or Edits plz share it here in this thread .. But make sure Write-ups should be sent to this Account within 22nd August .. We need write-ups for ==>

Param's Life, his Journey so far .. His Friends, Family, Career, Likes n Dislikes, Nature and his Onscreen Characters ..

Yudi (Brief)
Chhote (Brief)
Randhir (Detailed)
Rangeela (Detailed)
Dhruv (Detailed)

Aman (Brief)

Well right now this is it .. I'll post all the updates soon .. Any queries ask me here πŸ˜ƒ

Lets make it a Big Hit πŸ₯³

Love ya All ❀️

πŸ€—

U.P.D.A.T.E

Okies this year we are planning to post 30 (coz it's Param's 30th Budday) Paramlicious Moments πŸ˜› So, write here what's your Fav Paramlicious Moment from his IVs or any Gift Section .. A particular moment where you found Him absolutely Cute or Hilarious or Sassy .. Share it with us in this Thread only .. You can post the particular YT video here in this Thread so that it would be easy to find out and we can add a GIF of that moment in his Budday Thread ..

For eg. During his last year Birthday Segment he had received a Yellow Smiley Soft Toy (From Sree, Soniya, Sheena, Taani n Paromita) and he said he would keep it for his Daughter πŸ˜†
That was one of our Fav Paramlicious Moment So tell us what's yours?? You can post as many you can n we will select only 30 Best Moments 😊

Edited by -RockstarParam- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Last year we had so much fun...

We'll try the double this year and my wishes will come directly on the imp day. πŸ˜ƒ

P.s: Busy che wid Eid and cousion's wed preparation.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sounds awesome. I liked many things in a single IV. The naughty Param is very much seen in this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ET3wYkh0I

1. Time 0:40, when he made "Money" sign and pakda gaya tongue out. 🀣

2. Param knows his fans will demand something🀣... wish Harshita and he wished her. 🀣 Being a celebrity and still understands his fans, well a proud moment for us. Time-1:50

I'll add more.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
What he does on VD days... 🀣
Who eats gola? 😲 Well Param can do. He lives and wishes like a normal middle class people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48sdsUUwuo
Paramdewaani thumbnail
I don't have an IV link. Param Singh is very friendly. He addresses us, his fans as if we're his family.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
When Param fights for fans gifts with Harshita, thats an AWW moment for us.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Idea.
Param Singh is natural and himself in every IV.
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

I don't have an IV link. Param Singh is very friendly. He addresses us, his fans as if we're his family.

Which IV Sneha??
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

When Param fights for fans gifts with Harshita, thats an AWW moment for us.

Specially with the coffee mugs πŸ˜†
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Don't remember the date. AT Admin can consider any IV for GIF. He's always acts like our papa. πŸ˜†