Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

He was trying to scare her not run her over BUT I am NOT defending or excusing his behaviour. It was bad and out of character...
Meera should talk about what he did and not just blame him for her father's actions or lecture him about the bond between father and daughter.
You need to read the Twitter discussion we had yesterday Yaara. πŸ˜†

Wahi toh. When he asks her why can't she tell him what her actual issue is?
Nut nahi...I will keep shut, let him toil why should i care, let papa do whatever he wants I will put up with that... now I will play games only coz I know I am an entitled FL so it will work somehow.
I want to know what if someone like Prem from Vivaah comes to see her? 🀣

I thought anyone having to prove themselves was wrong... and people love their partners for what they are. Anyone better/worse could come but how should it matter? This "I will prove he's the best I could have got" is disturbing.

Likho aur bakwas you'll get few viewers who romanticize all this aur kya?πŸ₯± Koi toh khush hoga.
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 6 years ago
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I did the humongous mistake of catching up on Kaleerein today, like yesterday's episode. The good news is that though I did watch it, I didnt get angry and thats all thanks to Meera and her delusional behavior. It runs in the family after all.
Am I weird for not wanting Vivaan to get back with her? Probably am πŸ˜†but honestly I dont even want them to have a love story anymore. She reached a new low for me today and thats upsetting especially since she was a character who I had genuinely loved, despite her bat shit crazy plans.
The good thing is that CVs could care less about what I want, or what anyone wants for that matter πŸ˜†, so everybody still rooting for Meervan dont hate on me pleaseπŸ˜†
Cause I am not anymore, I dont even believe it now that she loves him or understands him. Or maybe just like Vivaan does not know what a baap betis rishta is like, I too clearly dont know what a pati patnis rishta is like 🀒
I cannot digest Meera coming out triumphant at the end of this nor can I see Vivaan asking for forgiveness from the devi herself. Most importantly I cant see Amar going like I am sorry and Meervan going like papaji yeh aap kaisi baate kar rahe hai.
I dont know about Vivaan but seeing him feeling that way today, my self respect took a shot, as weird as that sounds cause he is a fictional character.
How did the writers mess up this bad? You actually need eons of talent to did what they did so Bravo for that. I hope they can hear me slow clap cause I swear I am after watching the mockery they made of one of the very few sane FLs of ITV.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

They need to start investing in a structured story line.
0.1 plus minus hardly tells the full story... but going by past record, this village track will see a haphazard end to bring in some new twist that will have no relation to whatever happened till now. At least give something a proper conclusion. Otherwise that compromises story continuity and character growth.
I hope the ML is not butchered more... as it is, ab bacha hi kya hai?πŸ˜†

After looking at the weekly TRP for a while now, I see a clear pattern. The TRP start from whatever point the 7.00pm show, is the highest from 9.00-10.30pm and then reduces again, so you can not only blame the shows.

Kaleerein problem is the timeslot, screen play, too many unfinished/random tracks etc and they need to build on the relationship of MeerVaan.

What puzzles me is that they have tried all sorts of negative characters or tracks and the TRP has remained almost the same. So why are the writers STILL HOLDING BACK from RESOLVING THE PROBLEMS between MEERVAAN and giving us A PROPER LOVE STORY!
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

After looking at the weekly TRP for a while now, I see a clear pattern. The TRP start from whatever point the 7.00pm show, is the highest from 9.00-10.30pm and then reduces again, so you can not only blame the shows.

Kaleerein problem is the timeslot, screen play, too many unfinished/random tracks etc and they need to build on the relationship of MeerVaan.

What puzzles me is that they have tried all sorts of negative characters or tracks and the TRP has remained almost the same. So why are the writers STILL HOLDING BACK from RESOLVING THE PROBLEMS between MEERVAAN and giving us A PROPER LOVE STORY!

This is the most astonishing fact it is like someone in the team is deliberately on run for ruining the show they have seen that when original story was told trp were rising constantly and now with all the negativity and butchering they have lost story and viewers
Why not show people want they want to
Its like you ordered for veg food in your fav restrautebt and you are constant forced to eat non veg
Why are not showing what they orginally intented to

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9luck

I did the humongous mistake of catching up on Kaleerein today, like yesterday's episode. The good news is that though I did watch it, I didnt get angry and thats all thanks to Meera and her delusional behavior. It runs in the family after all.

Am I weird for not wanting Vivaan to get back with her? Probably am πŸ˜†but honestly I dont even want them to have a love story anymore. She reached a new low for me today and thats upsetting especially since she was a character who I had genuinely loved, despite her bat shit crazy plans.
The good thing is that CVs could care less about what I want, or what anyone wants for that matter πŸ˜†, so everybody still rooting for Meervan dont hate on me pleaseπŸ˜†
Cause I am not anymore, I dont even believe it now that she loves him or understands him. Or maybe just like Vivaan does not know what a baap betis rishta is like, I too clearly dont know what a pati patnis rishta is like 🀒
I cannot digest Meera coming out triumphant at the end of this nor can I see Vivaan asking for forgiveness from the devi herself. Most importantly I cant see Amar going like I am sorry and Meervan going like papaji yeh aap kaisi baate kar rahe hai.
I dont know about Vivaan but seeing him feeling that way today, my self respect took a shot, as weird as that sounds cause he is a fictional character.
How did the writers mess up this bad? You actually need eons of talent to did what they did so Bravo for that. I hope they can hear me slow clap cause I swear I am after watching the mockery they made of one of the very few sane FLs of ITV.

🀣

Well you have a partner in crime. I do not want MeeVaan together either. 🀣

My reasons are altogether different and complicated but yeah... I was one of those who could NOT STAND "separation track" even mentioned with their name. This was a couple that I did not want to see apart ever. At least not until they could have confessed properly (because after that it is Indian TV and they need ratings and allπŸ˜†) I was to stop watching after they confessed anyway.

But writers have messed up so bad that theirs has become a toxic relationship. I think all that trust talk is rich coming from Meera because she herself has hardly trusted his judgement, his views, him for most. She does not even care that he is putting up with all this nonsense for the sake of their relationship, however 'abhorring' he is? The least he deserves is clarity from her side and not mixed signals.
And Vivaan... an MCP??πŸ˜† How can any girl forgive all that he did? And he thinks putting up with abuse himself is going to excuse him?

There is no understanding between them, no trust between them but Meera is forever kept on an alter. It is like only she understands the world while the rest are fools... when her actions could be held as responsible to an extent for her husband's current state of loss.

Vivaan shows shades of a sensible person but it appears like he disregards feelings of anyone when he is in pain himself, particularly the wife. Previously it was self harm... how did it switch to 'harm your love'? But whatever it is, this is what he is right now.
It is probably only me, but I do not think he deserves forgiveness... at least not until he has addressed the ACTUAL issue. And that issue is not trust. It is the disregard he has for this relationship to an extent that he thinks he is liable to call it off anytime, anywhere. Yes, he is putting up with crap rn to hold on to the last strand... but does he reflect on that instinct of his? Does his wife tell him the actual issue between them? (So much for her understanding)

They clearly need a break from the other because they are so messed up. Meera will never understand her mistakes while Vivaan's hidden MCP can rear his ugly face any given day because they are not talking about THAT.

Let him go back to London. Let him apologize for his mistakes like causing her harm, for disregarding the marriage. Because out of the two, he was the one who always did that however 'bad' he was/is... she hardly does and will never do either. She is always right after all.
So forget the impossible... Just go apart... see you if still care and then maybe, who knows. Rn they hardly come across as "meant to be".

EDITED to add- Do they even have basic respect for each other's space? I will not touch KBM or invading his grudge towards mom for now... but for the love of recent events, one takes ulte phere with wife in middle of a road while the other supports her husband being called a servant and... wait for it... addresses him as one herself. πŸ‘πŸ‘

WOW I didn't know i'd hate them so much.
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 6 years ago
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

🀣

Well you have a partner in crime. I do not want MeeVaan together either. 🀣

My reasons are altogether different and complicated but yeah... I was one of those who could NOT STAND "separation track" even mentioned with their name. This was a couple that I did not want to see apart ever. At least not until they could have confessed properly (because after that it is Indian TV and they need ratings and allπŸ˜†) I was to stop watching after they confessed anyway.

But writers have messed up so bad that theirs has become a toxic relationship. I think all that trust talk is rich coming from Meera because she herself has hardly trusted his judgement, his views, him for most. She does not even care that he is putting up with all this nonsense for the sake of their relationship, however 'abhorring' he is? The least he deserves is clarity from her side and not mixed signals.
And Vivaan... an MCP??πŸ˜† How can any girl forgive all that he did? And he thinks putting up with abuse himself is going to excuse him?

There is no understanding between them, no trust between them but Meera is forever kept on an alter. It is like only she understands the world while the rest are fools... when her actions could be held as responsible to an extent for her husband's current state of loss.

Vivaan shows shades of a sensible person but it appears like he disregards feelings of anyone when he is in pain himself, particularly the wife. Previously it was self harm... how did it switch to 'harm your love'? But whatever it is, this is what he is right now.
It is probably only me, but I do not think he deserves forgiveness... at least not until he has addressed the ACTUAL issue. And that issue is not trust. It is the disregard he has for this relationship to an extent that he thinks he is liable to call it off anytime, anywhere. Yes, he is putting up with crap rn to hold on to the last strand... but does he reflect on that instinct of his? Does his wife tell him the actual issue between them? (So much for her understanding)

They clearly need a break from the other because they are so messed up. Meera will never understand her mistakes while Vivaan's hidden MCP can rear his ugly face any given day because they are not talking about THAT.

Let him go back to London. Let him apologize for his mistakes like causing her harm, for disregarding the marriage. Because out of the two, he was the one who always did that however 'bad' he was/is... she hardly does and will never do either. She is always right after all.
So forget the impossible... Just go apart... see you if still care and then maybe, who knows. Rn they hardly come across as "meant to be".

I ll reply to this tomorrow, too sleepy now πŸ˜†
Good night Sree and everyone else πŸ€—
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think vivz should leave for London. It was normal to hear from his mouth Pyaar is dhokha! The storyline was also based on this right? meera believed in marriage and vivz not. So its normal but why to stay their wearing that Mere Rashqe Kamar type dresses!
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually whole dingra family gone mad..stupid Meera n her stupid plans..poor Vivaan he should leave that house early as possible... Hating Meera more n more..
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Rosepie..

I think vivz should leave for London. It was normal to hear from his mouth Pyaar is dhokha! The storyline was also based on this right? meera believed in marriage and vivz not. So its normal but why to stay their wearing that Mere Rashqe Kamar type dresses!

Agree meera totally lost her mind now a days..dikhana kya chahte hair bhai Meera k mahan papaji itna ghamandi baap jiske pass apni MAA ko hospital main admit Karne k bhi paise nahi Hain
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Twitter is buzzing due to Meera's 'great plan'. πŸ˜†