Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: naam11

No offscreen pic of kaleerein team together from awards.

There are. I will post them tomorrow but you can check Instagram and Twitter until then. 😊
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So looks like Kaleerein will be turning into full on a supernatural show🤔
This Guruma lady was positive that Vivaan has done something awful as killing someone- but she could not sense Tulika in the house; who by the way called herself a Daayan😕

How come Vivaan nor Meera said anything or confronted Guruma? - she did accuse him of murder.

And wth...why did Vivaan forgive Meera instantly? I appreciated a minute of self reflection of Meera but after the way she treated Vivaan and the stuff she said to him, those 10 secs of begging and crying did not melt my heart. It won't be long before Meera ends up believing someone else over Vivaan again. And we even got a hint of that when Vivaan tells her not to answer the phone because a third person is going to come in between them again...and was repeated again by the dayaan herself, Tulika

As Prince seemed to be in awe of Tulika, I think she will end up using Prince to her advantage.

Ahhh...I'm not a fan of all this supernatural and superstitious- hope all this nonsense is wrapped by the end of this week.
Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps - The episode today was awful and I should not have watched it.
Vivaan will never be vindicated and he will forgive Meera in an instant even when she has accused him of murder.
The writers will not even allow him to be a hurt and distant for while. She begged his forgiveness, quite literally.
He could have lifted her up and then told her, he would not leave but he was very hurt etc. The writers are too eager to start the dayaan track though, so everything was fine in a matter of seconds...
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want this black magic track end soon. I did not like this nonsense. Sunny is much better then this black magic...
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

I want this black magic track end soon. I did not like this nonsense. Sunny is much better then this black magic...

Watched it yesterday and got annoyed with it. Read the written update today and I'm seriously annoyed but why should I even be surprised with this new stunt. Let me know when this track is over.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Breaking news
this glasses girl Tulika is sis of that paromita.. and she is here for revenge😡
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute-aly

<font size="4">Breaking news</font>
<font size="4"> this glasses girl Tulika is sis of that paromita.. and she is here for revenge😡</font>

Hmm..yet I feel that it's Tulika who killed Paromita.
Thanks for sharing.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

Hmm..yet I feel that it's Tulika who killed Paromita.

Thanks for sharing.

yes u r right ... its in todays precap
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaleerein will be completing 200 episodes soon! 😊