Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aahh..this Gurumaa crap is so annoying🤢
So Meera is getting these visions related to Porimita's heartbreak by Vivaan. They were in a relationship in which Vivaan did not want to get married where as she did. We don't know Vivaan side of the story. Porimita (am I spelling her name correctly? lol) runs home from mandir as she is heartbroken and is then attacked by some man in black hat and coat. She goes into coma or something like that and Vivaan feels guilty for all this (that's sorta what I'm getting from the plot- I haven't seen today's episode).
Vivaan probably doesn't want Meera to find out that he was in a relationship with a girl but did not marry her...and than something bad happened to her, etc.

This all- VIvaan ke hath ghoon se bharey huai hai nonsense - I refuse to believe😡
If anything- we may get to see if Meera asks Vivaan for his side and stands by him or does she goes off blaming Vivaan with just the half truth.

Uncle and auntie also seem very suspicious - they are definitely upto something🤓. It's like Vivaan said, the timing of all this couldn't be any worse- it's like someone purposely planning to break them (Meera and Vivaan).

I'm thinking the first guruma lady - would've seen the whole story, and would've found out that Vivaan hasn't done anything of the sort they are thinking...that's why she was conveniently killed. The big Guruman they are showing isn't even probably the "real" Guruma lol.
Let's also not forget that Sunny ran out of prison with the knowledge that Vivaan has an ex - named Porimita.😕

The writer's changed, yet poor Vivaan cannot catch a break😭 The guy finally gets his mother back after so many years and right when his misunderstandings about his mother clears- they kill her off, doesn't even get to mourn and his sister goes into coma. Then misunderstandings between Meera and Vivaan, then Papa Dhingra nonsense, Sunny, Sunny's murder - Yet, not a single apology from the Dhingra clan mind you😡. Then Meera losing her sight and then getting an eye surgery and the donor happens to be non other than some crazy ex of Vivaan.

What about Vivaan's suffering, his loss? He is always made to look bad and wrong...it's so annoying and unfair. Hope Vivaan does not get left alone again to prove his innocence.
Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps - I will reply properly to your post. 😊
I have stopped watching from today and will continue not watch till there is something positive for Vivaan Kapoor! Just the OLVs are annoying me because Meera will never change...
I will continue to update on the forum though...

@Sree - Are you there Yaara! 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

One more negative entry in the show this time a girl. Three negative character at one time...

This is Kaleerein after all, negative characters get the most importance. 😒
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

Aahh..this Gurumaa crap is so annoying🤢

So Meera is getting these visions related to Porimita's heartbreak by Vivaan. They were in a relationship in which Vivaan did not want to get married where as she did. We don't know Vivaan side of the story. Porimita (am I spelling her name correctly? lol) runs home from mandir as she is heartbroken and is then attacked by some man in black hat and coat. She goes into coma or something like that and Vivaan feels guilty for all this (that's sorta what I'm getting from the plot- I haven't seen today's episode).
Vivaan probably doesn't want Meera to find out that he was in a relationship with a girl but did not marry her...and than something bad happened to her, etc.

Paromita was obsessed with Vivaan and they might have had a casual fling, according to Aditi's OLV. I have not watched today but Twitter updates suggest that she followed him to Indian and he refused to marry her. Guruma superstition and super-natural elements should not have been shown. They could have made it a simple murder mystery, after Meera wanted to know about her donor. Vivaan does not want to relive his past and the bad experience of it...

This all- VIvaan ke hath ghoon se bharey huai hai nonsense - I refuse to believe😡
If anything- we may get to see if Meera asks Vivaan for his side and stands by him or does she goes off blaming Vivaan with just the half truth.

I also think Vivaan is innocent but from the new entries to the reporters, everyone seems to think they are more important that the male lead. Meera I can not trust and the OLV do not give me much hope of her understanding Vivaan any time soon, unless P's diary proves Vivaan did no wrong...

Uncle and auntie also seem very suspicious - they are definitely upto something🤓. It's like Vivaan said, the timing of all this couldn't be any worse- it's like someone purposely planning to break them (Meera and Vivaan).

I noticed that too. They seemed to know something...

I'm thinking the first guruma lady - would've seen the whole story, and would've found out that Vivaan hasn't done anything of the sort they are thinking...that's why she was conveniently killed. The big Guruman they are showing isn't even probably the "real" Guruma lol.
Let's also not forget that Sunny ran out of prison with the knowledge that Vivaan has an ex - named Porimita.😕

Precisely. Guruma is suspicious and Sunny might instigate Meera against Vivaan or frame him...

The writer's changed, yet poor Vivaan cannot catch a break😭 The guy finally gets his mother back after so many years and right when his misunderstandings about his mother clears- they kill her off, doesn't even get to mourn and his sister goes into coma. Then misunderstandings between Meera and Vivaan, then Papa Dhingra nonsense, Sunny, Sunny's murder - Yet, not a single apology from the Dhingra clan mind you😡. Then Meera losing her sight and then getting an eye surgery and the donor happens to be non other than some crazy ex of Vivaan.
What about Vivaan's suffering, his loss? He is always made to look bad and wrong...it's so annoying and unfair. Hope Vivaan does not get left alone again to prove his innocence.

As I tweeted, Vivaan is the scapegoat for every track and entry of every negative character. Heavens knows when the CVs will give him peace...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

Aahh..this Gurumaa crap is so annoying 🤢

I was also thinking same. That guru ma is not real. Vivaan may be hiding his relation with his ex but wont kill anyone. Amaya should be shown this time his brother need her.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The written updates are unbearable so I can't imagine watching the show. I have said it before and will say it again Vivan should have headed home to London with Amaya. Dhingras will make him insane.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
@ May- I don't blame you for not watching- I too only watch Kaleerein whenever I have the time. So most of the times episodes just add up, which kinda works out nicely for me cuz I can just fast forward all the nonsense.
Funny thing about my previous post- I had written how I think Vivaan probably told Paromita plenty of times that he is not going to marry her or is in love with her, but ended editing my post because I didn't assume that she was a obsessive, delusion ex. But turns out I was right- Vivaan did tell her he didn't love her or wants to marry...and the only thing he has to offer her is his friendship.

Not to sound like a negative nancy because I have not seen this week's episodes- but I have full faith that Meera once again will mistrust, humiliate Vivaan. And Vivaan once again would be running around trying to prove himself worthy of Meera
Vivaan is expected to trust Meera blindly- no matter how outlandish her plans are, Vivaan MUST have full faith in Meera. But same rules do not apply to Meera when it comes to trusting Vivaan- double standards of Indian television you see. Meera can never be wrong, Vivaan will always be wrong.😭

On a side note- I'm curious, it looks like Paromita lived in the same neighborhood as the Dhingras and if something so horrible has happened there, how come Dhingras don't know about it? Haven't they been living in the Kapoor Mansion since forever?

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it comical that Meera is managing Soni Kudi Academy given all the mess her marriage has gone through. How can she train other girls when she doesn't practice what she plans to preach. Her own marriage has lots of trust issues.
Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I find it comical that Meera is managing Soni Kudi Academy given all the mess her marriage has gone through. How can she train other girls when she doesn't practice what she plans to preach. Her own marriage has lots of trust issues.

Word! But it's Indian television- Meera humiliating Vivaan, running Soni Kudi Academy (which by the way is given to her by Vivaan) makes her strong, independent Indian woman
Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 5 years ago