May , has kaleerein also seen decreased viewership in uk
It has lost so many viewers
Zee now is no where in ratings in uk
Zee ignored its assest , sabotaged it now is paying for it
Hope with upcoming kaleerein regains its lost viewership both uk and indian
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
@Sheen - Sorry, I will reply to all your questions as soon as possible 😳...

The UK rating is still good. In terms of the weekly figures published every Tuesday, it is still top of Zee TV UK...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Watch clips on directors Instagram page. 😊

woow😳

Word Count: 1

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

I guess in vivaan self harming the writer was not capable enough to write but with new young male writer on board i guess we might get balanced view and young vibrant feel
Remember when vikas.was screen writer we used to get such a well balanced show
He shouldnt have been removed at first place
So i wish what beauty episodes he would have given we would have got proper stages of relationship which they deserved

I was not so aware of the writer at that time but they should not have made BV the writer of Kaleerein.

Ankush seems to know how to balance the point of view of both leads from what I have watched in the last episode or two...but I am anxious about the possible super-natural twist and wish it is revealed to be someone's plan instead.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Morning gals

If nabila would have been watching, she must be happy that finally we will get rain romance

@ may do you think we will ever get to see meera playing kabaddi
And now all creative team is changed writers and directors
You know may new director has directed ptkk
The show used to showcase love stories and it was a good show leaving smile on face at end of episode

I can not think what will happen, now that the core team of Kaleerein has changed and with the latest eye-donar twist. 😕
sheen97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was not so aware of the writer at that time but they should not have made BV the writer of Kaleerein.

Ankush seems to know how to balance the point of view of both leads from what I have watched in the last episode or two...but I am anxious about the possible super-natural twist and wish it is revealed to be someone's plan instead.

May BV was the writer at that time
She has destroyed the essence of kaleerein
Now it is big opportunity for ankush to turn it all around and imo he actually would use to turn it all around
I guess he is new he has worked under ek
He is raw and might bring back that raw appeal whivh we earlier had

I was going thru his insta he has written for jodha akbar a love story well appreciated on zee so he knows how yo present it

Me too worried about supernatural twist , i dont think they will involve it but i dont know
I actually wrote to him about it on fb , dont know if he read or not
But from young writer u can expect he might show it as thriller nit as supernatural

May i also feel he has only this project with him so he will channelize all his energy to write best for it but in that case bv used to write for yrr and gave us thrash

The_May_Rose thumbnail

May BV was the writer at that time
She has destroyed the essence of kaleerein
Now it is big opportunity for ankush to turn it all around and imo he actually would use to turn it all around
I guess he is new he has worked under ek
He is raw and might bring back that raw appeal whivh we earlier had

I was going thru his insta he has written for jodha akbar a love story well appreciated on zee so he knows how yo present it

Me too worried about supernatural twist , i dont think they will involve it but i dont know
I actually wrote to him about it on fb , dont know if he read or not
But from young writer u can expect he might show it as thriller nit as supernatural

May i also feel he has only this project with him so he will channelize all his energy to write best for it but in that case bv used to write for yrr and gave us thrash

He does seem sincere about writing for Kaleerein. 😊
sheen97 thumbnail

I can not think what will happen, now that the core team of Kaleerein has changed and with the latest eye-donar twist. 😕

But i guess meeit and priya are still associated so just wish that they somehow try returning to the original
May be they will try now

I also dont know why they introduced this eye donor twist i guess they now want to explore vivaan' s past
God everyone has waited for his backstory
But i dont want it to be ruined by this whole ex gf or relationship story
It should be dadi to which his story should be related it would have been intense

May i guess everyone wanted creative team to change , everyone was demanding it
I guess it is still late
But its better late then never

sheen97 thumbnail

He does seem sincere about writing for Kaleerein. 😊

Just hope he is successful in bringing back that charm that kaleerein has lost way back
The team and actors deserve it
Fingers crossed
The_May_Rose thumbnail

But i guess meeit and priya are still associated so just wish that they somehow try returning to the original
May be they will try now

I also dont know why they introduced this eye donor twist i guess they now want to explore vivaan' s past
God everyone has waited for his backstory
But i dont want it to be ruined by this whole ex gf or relationship story
It should be dadi to which his story should be related it would have been intense

May i guess everyone wanted creative team to change , everyone was demanding it
I guess it is still late
But its better late then never

I agree and as I wrote before, I do not know what to think...
@Bold - I just wish they do not compromise Vivaan's character yet again because he has been blamed for so much, to just dimiss it by rewriting his past...

He clearly never fell in love before meeting Meera and considered women gold diggers due to his mother. Perhaps the dead eye-donar was his friend and he rejected her when she wanted a relationship? One-sided love or obsession could make this past connection logical...

The eye-donation track is a thriller more than horror according to Aditi's latest byte. With Sunny still in the show, although he is behind bars, it would make sense if the whole tantrik nonsense and Meera having hallucinations is part of his next plan...