Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I hope so too Sheen. The new writer seems sincere at least according to his Instagram updates...
Should I still send feedback to Meeit Kohli? Is she still part of the writing team?

About meet kohli i have no idea its been ages since i watched show duties and exams everything i guess need to check credits i guess she will still be part of the show if not she would have told that she is no more associated

I just hope everything falls in place for kaleerein team they are fighting so many odds themselves and actually deserve good
One writer completely shattred show hope this writer makes it what it was supposed to be
sheen97 thumbnail
May , are they trying to show some supernatural stuff with the eyes and all
I hope they dont go to this extent in place where people are still getting used to idea of. Eye donation, showing this stuff is like pulling them back
As a doctor i am offended if this is what they intend to show
They could do so many things in track but plz not anything weird related to eye donation or other

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheen97

May , are they trying to show some supernatural stuff with the eyes and all

I hope they dont go to this extent in place where people are still getting used to idea of. Eye donation, showing this stuff is like pulling them back
As a doctor i am offended if this is what they intend to show
They could do so many things in track but plz not anything weird related to eye donation or other

Sunny's warned that things were not over and he would be back. I hope they do not show any super-natural nonsense and instead it is a trick by Sunny and that tantrik woman.

The writers could present it as psychological drama but the writers had not thought of showing that even when Vivaan was self-harming so...
sheen97 thumbnail

Sunny's warned that things were not over and he would be back. I hope they do not show any super-natural nonsense and instead it is a trick by Sunny and that tantrik woman.

The writers could present it as psychological drama but the writers had not thought of showing that even when Vivaan was self-harming so...

I guess in vivaan self harming the writer was not capable enough to write but with new young male writer on board i guess we might get balanced view and young vibrant feel
Remember when vikas.was screen writer we used to get such a well balanced show
He shouldnt have been removed at first place
So i wish what beauty episodes he would have given we would have got proper stages of relationship which they deserved

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Y i am feeling that papa dhingra is again upto something... do u guys notice this in new olvs... ...

In 1 he disturbs our love birds romance

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTRpLIyNgBI[/YOUTUBE]

and in this one like a detective

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9htZsAFXfse[/YOUTUBE]

The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Aly - DAD is very annoying and he as well as Dolly will try and cause problems between MeerVaan due to their superstitions etc. 😒

Meera's 'Pappa Ji' actually thought it would be amusing to point a gun at Meera, after the ordeal MeerVaan have just gone through. What a thoughtless and stupid man.

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Aly - DAD is very annoying and he as well as Dolly will try and cause problems between MeerVaan due to their superstitions etc. 😒

Meera's 'Pappa Ji' actually thought it would be amusing to point a gun at Meera, after the ordeal MeerVaan have just gone through. What a thoughtless and stupid man.

Papa Dhingra is just
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Watch clips on directors Instagram page. 😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Do not forgot to hit the chaska meter when you visit the forum. 😊

User Rating
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!
Last Week Votes (16)

10 Stars

sheen97 thumbnail
Morning gals
If nabila would have been watching, she must be happy that finally we will get rain romance

@ may do you think we will ever get to see meera playing kabaddi
And now all creative team is changed writers and directors
You know may new director has directed ptkk
The show used to showcase love stories and it was a good show leaving smile on face at end of episode