Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Deeps and to anyone else who is here! 😊

@Deeps - Most Kaleerein viewers think the same. I share your thoughts too and understand why you feel so strongly.

I can not explain how disppointed I am. I did not think the writers could ruin Kaleerein any more after giving so much attention to DAD. Now they are glorifying Sunny and ruining MeerVaan...
We can not even expect any sort of legal track from the writers and the villain roams free after everything he has done...

I have decided to stop watching and will just follow the updates or OLVs till I see something worth watching.

I also feel bad for Aditi and Arjit because the current track is a waste of their talent.
Aditi even liked some of our critical tweets...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditi and Arjit dance in kundali bhagya was nice. Hope they will perform in zee rishtay awards also.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Aditi and Arjit dance in kundali bhagya was nice. Hope they will perform in zee rishtay awards also.

I agree, AdiJit danced well and I hope the clips are uploaded on YouTube.
They are likely to perform at the the ZRA and that is something good to look forward to. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
arjittgangIt was amazing and full of energy performance ( Video : added in IgStory ) :
: @zeetv : ' Raafta raafta dekho aankh meri ladi hai... What do you all have to say about @officialaditisharma , @arjitaneja, @officialkanikamann and @nishantsinghm_official' s performance?' :

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Deeps - Most Kaleerein viewers think the same. I share your thoughts too and understand why you feel so strongly.

I can not explain how disppointed I am. I did not think the writers could ruin Kaleerein any more after giving so much attention to DAD. Now they are glorifying Sunny and ruining MeerVaan...
We can not even expect any sort of legal track from the writers and the villain roams free after everything he has done...

I have decided to stop watching and will just follow the updates or OLVs till I see something worth watching.

I also feel bad for Aditi and Arjit because the current track is a waste of their talent.

I don't know why they made such a negative show. Is it that they have no storyline to tell if Meera and Vivaan have some happiness in their life? The show is comprised mostly of all villains against Meera and Vivaan. It is like they are competing to be the worst show and see how quickly they can get cancelled. Why would the writers do something like that? Whatever happened to showing quality content with a positive track?
The_May_Rose thumbnail
shefaxcreationSo rocking #akshan #meervaan #guddantumsenahopayega #zeetv #kanikamann #nishantsinghmalkani #kaleerein #meervaan #arjittaneja #aditisharma #zeetv

• Click video for sound
    Video

Play and swipe on Instagram to watch clips of the entire performance...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I don't know why they made such a negative show. Is it that they have no storyline to tell if Meera and Vivaan have some happiness in their life? The show is comprised mostly of all villains against Meera and Vivaan. It is like they are competing to be the worst show and see how quickly they can get cancelled. Why would the writers do something like that? Whatever happened to showing quality content with a positive track?

Exactly! MeerVaan do not get any joy at all. All the writers show is sadness and pain. It is draining to watch and better not to. I can not watch this current blackmail track, even for AdiJit.
Only the antagonists get glorified in Kaleerein and the leads are wasted or their characters are compromised time and time again.
The strange thing is that the show remains popular online and overseas, now even the TRP is better, after Zee ended old shows and YTG started. MeerVaan's reunion and marriage also boosted ratings but for some strange reason, more screen space/time is given to the current negative character...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think a set of new writers is needed to refresh the storyline and change the track to a much positive one. Why are the police so useless that a guy from London doesn't have any bodyguards with him 24/7? That too a business tycoon? By the way how is his business going?

Wouldn't it be international news that a London businessman is going through torture in India?
What are they showing?

Show needs to turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction. Get Sunny captured and Meera stop playing dumb. No more villain entries. Show her father apologizing on his hands and knees.

Get Laali also arrested and show that India isn't just full of criminals out to take advantage of NRI's.

Get a new team of writers to give this show the major makeover it needs otherwise they are all going to be out of a job.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May, I cannot agree more. The writers seem to enjoy negativity and torturing the leads, that's why the show is run by mostly villains. I too thought the show couldn't get any worse but the writers proved me wrong. I didn't even catch up fully... just couldn't do it.

How is a millionaire/ multi millionaire business tycoon from London being thrown in jail every other day or being treated like crap by ppl who are really nobody? 😕 Where are his attorneys and all the connections?
Police arrests Vivaan for Sunny's murder yet not a single police officer is at the "crime scene to investigate. If they did, how come they did not find Sunny's phone, the rope and that net thing that was used to break Sunny's fall
I can go on and on about how annoyed I am with the writing of this show, the editing doesn't help either. It doesn't seem like anyone cares whether anything in the show makes sense, which sucks for the actors who have been working so hard.

Like you I too have called it quits- at least for now. I will read updates, if anyone writes them lol - or watch OLV, since you post those here 😊 Though, I'm not seeing end in sight for negativity anytime soon
Apparently uniting the leads means end of the show for the writers, which I find to be absolutely ridiculous.
Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 6 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgYVDicv0KA[/YOUTUBE]

Aditi is sweet. I appreciate her positivity and encouragement to the fans to continue to watch. Except I have no hopes from these small, regressive minded writers. I would like to believe that something interesting is going happen but I simply cannot. It appears that the writers will continue on with their annihilation of Vivaan Kapoor's character 😭

Thanks for sharing 😊