Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Arjit and Aditi are performing in the KB speical episode and judging from Aditi's 28 August Instagram updates, I think all the Zee TV leads have been filming scenes for the September 17th special episode.

I think Arjit's recent updates with the KB cast were just for the promo and Zee TV have planned something more than just dance from 7.00pm - 11.30pm...

@Bold - Arjit and Adit were filming the Zee 5 App promotional video with the other Zee TV leads. 😊

Now it remains to be seen if the channel show more than just dance performances next Monday and perhaps all the leads are involved in an extended maha episode too...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Only what I have updated in the news threads.

There is a Kaleerein Maha-episode this Satruday, 8.00-9.00pm. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Aadeez @Aadeez_12

finally feel like normal episode of #kaleerein...Vivian is back , family mein Bhi Sab ko pata chal Gaya about sunny N last part meervaan convo !!! All on track now waiting to see how Meera n Vivian gonna handle the situation Excited for mahaepisode @arjitaneja @officialaditish

😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Please remember to hit the chaska meter when you visit the forum. 😊

User Rating
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!

10 Stars
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am confused... from where meera family know about sunny. They know all truth or some part? Writers didn't show it properly.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

I am confused... from where meera family know about sunny. They know all truth or some part? Writers didn't show it properly.

@Bold - Precisely this and the fact is the writers fail to explain anything important.

They were obviously in a hurry to present the maha-episode...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Jaag. 😆

arjittgangDon't miss @arjitaneja @officialaditisharma @officialkanikamann @nishantsinghm_official performance tomorrow #KundaliBhagya #VighnaHartaBappaMorya at 7PM, #ZeeTV :
. . .
#ArjitTaneja #AditiSharma #Vivaan #Meera #MeerVaan #Kaleerein #ZeeTV #ArjitTGang :
. . .
Pic: @zeetv

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Please hit the chaska meter when you visit the forum. 😊

User Rating
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!
Last Week Votes (16)

10 Stars

The_May_Rose thumbnail
AdiJit preparing for the the Zee RisHtey Awards. 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coc-I5dq74I[/YOUTUBE]
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all! 😊
I was away from this show for a while, but decided to catch up on some of the episodes since I heard about MeerVaan's wedding. I decided to watch from where I stopped watching- started from the episode where they are heading back to Hoshiarpur and watched to the episode where Vivaan has been thrown in jail for Sunny's murder and the Dhingra clan has given their statement against Vivaan as murder witnesses. 🤢
First of all, I wish I had stayed away and not watched...mera dimaag hi gahrab that I even put this on. I keep hoping that the writers will give at least few days of peace and quiet to MeerVaan but no. It's just the same thing over and over kidnapping, blackmailing... and I'm sure misunderstandings will be next.
I was expecting some guilt and remorse from Amar Dhingra but forget that... the Dhingra clan once again proved that they are ungrateful, useless freeloaders 😡
What was the point of Dolly screaming and claiming to AD that she only believes her daughter, Meera when she said that she married Vivaan and not Sunny. That Vivaan is her Ram and Sunny is Ravan...and if something happens to Meera, it will be Amar's fault. Itney bhaari bharkam dialogues, and then the next moment she slaps Meera in the police station and gives a statement to the police that she saw Vivaan kill Sunny by pushing him off the cliff 😡 W*F??? Now she too doesn't believe her own daughter...let alone Vivaan who she claimed to be her son.

And Sunny is apparently the smartest person in the show, cause he is playing his games and always ends up 5 steps ahead of the leads. 😕

Aur Amaya ka Kya? She wakes up to tie a rakhi on Vivaan and then what? Where is she now?

I'm gonna go back to taking a break from this- thought I had a lot of patience and this show really tested it but it's not worth it lol.

If anyone is still watching, please do let me know once Sunny fiasco is done and the Dhingra clan finally realized what piece of shit they are.

Sorry for my language 😊
Edited by AGirlHasNoName - 6 years ago