Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

No, she just lectured him because he got into a fight with a man who was slapping his daughter because she wanted to study. Vivaan was angry at the time due to the blackmail he had witnessed, his wife agreeing to a marry someone else and he asked the pind folk how they could to do this to their daughters. Writers are playing with Vivaan's right to be correct, yet again.

Meera kept telling him not to make a fuss in public, he asked her to stop him as his wife and she did not.
He will do what ever he wants now and promised to stop the marriage.

I think I should give all this a pass. 😕 I will read WU and talk tomorrow. 😳

She agreed to remarry under pressure? Are these people mad? Even if it is for the gun thing... she could have told him that she is married and that it is legally impossible now. She has court orders also. She could have simply said that she will do as he pleases after 5 months are done, if she was scared. Morals on one side...are they even aware of the Hindu marriage act?

What nonsense are they showing? She will never open her mouth to speak for herself and everyone will justify her with "awww she's so broken"?
And you were saying the servant thing stands cleared because Vivaan himself declared that he was Meera's husband. In front of the same villagers, they are going to entertain prospective grooms in their house?

Why am I even reasoning BV's screenplay?
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 6 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

And you were saying the servant thing stands cleared because Vivaan himself declared that he was Meera's husband. In front of the same villagers the are going to entertain prospective grooms in there house?

Why am I even reasoning BV's screenplay?

Perhaps they will use the DAD's declaration of the divorce as a loop hole. 😛

One episode at a time...

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Perhaps they will use the DAD's declaration of the divorce as a loop hole. 😛

One episode at a time...

DAD had lied that they are already divorced? I am sorry... Indian villagers esp Punjabis are not dorks.

No wonder Vivaan is M.A.D in the olv.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

DAD had lied that they are already divorced? I am sorry... Indian villagers esp Punjabis are not dorks.

No wonder Vivaan is M.A.D in the olv.

He basically said the marriage is over and Vivaan is no one to Meera.
I repeat, Vivaan, Dolly and Prince save this track. I am going to enjoy watching Vivaan Kapoor fight this.
Aise hi chalta raha toh I don't know how to take Meera as a character anymore. She will agree to get married and then come up with a crazy plan because she is a 'strong' FL but cannot open her mouth against DAD. And she's being treated like a toy but stupid lady once again ignores the obvious and fights for imaginary things. Just like how she ignored the video event of her life.

And also marriage... A show that was supposedly about sanctity of marriage... It got marred with continuous divorce talks and now remarriage of a married woman. Writers are surely on cheap drugs.

Good night May Yaara. Idk why this show still manages to rile me up and as it is, it was a bad day.

C ya!🤗
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I survive on just reading updates because I can't bear to watch it. A girl is getting beaten for wanting an education and Meera says leave it. Just walk away. Her character doesn't make any sense. Why would a rich businessman put up with all this? She should have learned from her father and once she agreed to her father's demand put the gun to her head and threaten him that she will take her life if he doesn't stop this nonsense.

I wish someone would come up with their own version of what should have happened in the show. (like Meera and Vivaan move to London and their life there away from the Dhingra family)
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Aise hi chalta raha toh I don't know how to take Meera as a character anymore. She will agree to get married and then come up with a crazy plan because she is a 'strong' FL but cannot open her mouth against DAD. And she's being treated like a toy but stupid lady once again ignores the obvious and fights for imaginary things. Just like how she ignored the video event of her life.

And also marriage... A show that was supposedly about sanctity of marriage... It got marred with continuous divorce talks and now remarriage of a married woman. Writers are surely on cheap drugs.

Good night May Yaara. Idk why this show still manages to rile me up and as it is, it was a bad day.

C ya!🤗

I have just finished a discussion on Twitter regarding this. Meera made no sense and it was no wonder Vivaan was so frustrated. He said everything that needed to be said and was right but alas, it fell on deaf ears...
Vivaan was not wrong when he previously said her biggest problem is that she just does not listen and always thinks she knows best.
Sweet dreams and hope you have a better day tomorrow! 🤗
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I survive on just reading updates because I can't bear to watch it. A girl is getting beaten for wanting an education and Meera says leave it. Just walk away. Her character doesn't make any sense. Why would a rich businessman put up with all this? She should have learned from her father and once she agreed to her father's demand put the gun to her head and threaten him that she will take her life if he doesn't stop this nonsense.

I wish someone would come up with their own version of what should have happened in the show. (like Meera and Vivaan move to London and their life there away from the Dhingra family)

I really felt bad for Vivaan today. Yes he has been wrong and is willing to pay the price, the least Meera could do is to understand him and give him some reassurance.

To add insult to injury she told him he was wrong to save a girl from her father's abuse and that eventually he would have understood due to his daughters tears. What on earth was that supposed to teach us about relationships?

I wish Vivaan would ring an ambulance for Amaya, kidnap Meera and plan an escape back to London. 😛
Meera needs to be away from her father's influence as soon as possible.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As if Meera's father was not enough now they add Sweety, Laali, and Silky to the mix. (so cringeworthy) How is Roma gone and Laali still alive and not in jail?

You don't need outside enemies when there are so many within.