Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 15 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Show begins with Zabir working in their bedroom 
They have cute moments of friendship .

Next day Shahbaz asks kanir to speak to him alone 
Kanor tells Abbu that wasimmwas a bad guy n he was taking advabtage of the rules n he was going tk go against the NH case at SB lshahbas scolds Kanor for going against NH at SBn
He asks him not to break traditions of 1400 yrs . How could he go against the entire kaum just for one guy ??He was failimg to fulfill his ambitions for Kabir as he had dreamt , why could Kanir not u derstand ?.he hopes Kabir will,never go against majhab .

Kabir makes it clear that he was not willing to go against Quoran or shariat for the for the sake of his abbu . He apologises that he will never do anything against that his heart says incorrect . He had chosen the wrong guy for the fulfillment of his dreams . He walks away 

Miraj meets Nilo and shares his plans against Zabir . 

Zara learns Kabir was going to go against NH at SB
Zara is very happy and tells Alina that today it might be the new behinning of her life .
She is very happy as She drives with kabir to the SB 
She asks Kabir to smile and suggests they go for enjoying chaat after the SB meeting .

At SB meeting Zara is asked to speak in favour of Abida . Members agree with NH procedure 
Zara says wasim was  marrying Abida  as he did not want to give her maintenance . Also if the husband wanted to remarry why did the wife have to go thru nikah halala .NH was a crime .

Kabir arrives and members ask Kabir to speak on the case . .. As Zara bibi had declared NH a crime Kabir agrees with zara that Wasim was a bad untrustworthy guy , but he was not against the ritual,of NH .

He says he did not wish to speak on HN . They should discuss how much maintenance shd be gven to Abida . 
Shehar Qazi irfan siddiqui asks Members to hold on their discussion as Wasim was not present here n there was none to represent him here. They will meet again when they are present .

Some followers inform Imam  Hashmi that kabir did not speak on the issue of NH . Hashmi has full faith on Kabir  as he could even die for his kaum but there was one problem in his way 
That was Zara... she argues so well and intelligently that none could compete with her nor win against  her , they had to get her out of the way .
Miraj arrives and says he was ready to help him in this matterr 
Hashmi says he did not want khoon kharaba 
Miraj says he could cause permanent separation of Zabir, they had one talaq already , he could make sure zabir separated for life 
Hashmi  agrees with Miraj but asks him to be careful as she was daughter of sheher qazi , if they did anything wrong  there would be unrest in the entire Kaum .  . If they got Zara out of Kabir's way then Kabir would work for the kaum all his life with full concentration n do all that Hashmi wanted him to do . 

At home Zabir get into argument on NH and Wasim abida case . Zara is annoyed Kabir did not support her to save  Abida from NH . Kabir asks her to listen to him . Not become the judge and give her decision every time . Kabir asks Zara to be more responsible . Kabir says he was thinking from his brain . The way Kabir and all members were supporting wasim he would force Abida to undergo NH and remarry her to avoid giving maintenance .

Precap 
Zara informs kabir that abida was forced to go thru NH 
Kabir is in disbelief  Zara asks Kabir to promise her that he will not allow Abida to go thru NH 
He will,support her in this case . 
Zara takes his promise. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting darling!!

thank you so much S!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Waiting darling!!

thank you so much S!!

Feeling sorry for Zara and worried for Kabir today 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor ZaBir...bcz of these stupid people..they are going through so so much!!

Just waiting for 2nd talaq now...!!

Thank you so much Suta !!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Poor ZaBir...bcz of these stupid people..they are going through so so much!!

Just waiting for 2nd talaq now...!!

Thank you so much Suta !!

Does any one still wants to read the updates these days ?? 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€— Thank you sweetheart.
Now kind of have hope that at least one of these parallel tracks should end by eid next week. This creepy imam is referring to prophet Ibrahim Alyhy assalam and his sacrifice which is what eid aladha is all about so something huge must be cooking but I'm terrified by the comparison the imam made between shahbaz and prophet ibrahim saying he must also sacrifice his son for the sake of the nation πŸ˜• . How will kabeer be the sacrifice? 
He explained how prophet Ibrahim/ Abraham (English spelling)presented his son when asked to sacrifice something dear to him . The imam ordered Shabaz to sacrifice his son or the threatened that here will be blood shed in the nation ( sorry I don't speak Hindi or Urdu and read several written updates to get as full understanding as possible. Forgive me if I'm wrong and please help me understand)
When Phrophet Ibrahim was ordered to sacrificed his son ,
His son obeyed his father without hesitation. As phrophet Abrahim was about to sacrifice his son as Allah ordered him allah provided him with a sacrificial kabsh as we call it in Arabic which is a is a male goat(or large sheep ?)instead . That's why every Eid Al Adha muslims who can afford to sacrifice a lamb, goat or what ever finest animal they can afford in observance to this holy event as phrophet Abrahim alyhy assalam did for his son .This sacrifice we make today is to share and spread joy to all as it focuses on 1/3 or more to feeding the poor first and most importantly as well as 1/3 to sharing with friends and family and neighbors no matter what believes bringing everyone together and a 1/3 for the family making the sacrifice.

I'm interested to see how in the world does Shahbaz plan to sacrifice his son because that part was very scary! Did it mean kabeer must turn his shoulder on his conscience and follow all instructions from the imam no matter what he believes right or wrong ?or will they make him die for the sake of the nation?

Absolutely loved your point of view dear 
Thanks very much 
I am waiting to see how Kabir extricates himself from the clutches of that Wicked Imam Hashmi 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Does any one still wants to read the updates these days ??

πŸ€—Thank you so much for the LU sweetheart !
Yes please I know it's a lot of work for you and really appreciate it ! You help us understand what's going on and the discussions about them clear up a lot of what some of us can't understand from the words I personally speak Arabic and English we have a lot of words in common but face value of words and meaning of the situation aren't always the same thing that's when miss understanding and confusion kick in.
Just wish more people would participate so we can help each other understand.Looking at something from different perspectives often help solve the puzzle.

Today's episode is very interesting !
Although shahbaz played the guilt card on kabeer about the NH case and telling kabeer he respected him when he stood against his father before because of religion and good for the nation but today he is questioning religion kabeer seemed more concerned about Zara. He stood quietly listening to Zara and Alina how Zara told her today can be a new beginning for her. That eye lock although silent spoke volumes . He watched her excitement with interest didn't burst her bubble as she made plans to celebrate after the meeting and he genuinely looked like he had an internal battle going on inside him trying very hard not to upset Zara.was really funny when he told her to focus on the case rather then themselves πŸ˜†
Today kabeer was the level headed one for a change . Asking Zara why is she so angry and lovingly tried to explain things to her asking her to think with her head rather then emotionally . Although he looked like his head was about to blow like this guy πŸ˜†

He calmed himself down and actually had an adult discussion with Zara he talked she yelled but hey we are finally getting somewhere πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
Love, love ,love that they are finally communicateing like normal people not barking orders and demanding submission.

On the other hand I'm terrified for Zara ! How many targets can one back carry?
The creepy imam wants her out of Kabeers life so he can fully control him for himself so he unites with the other snake that wants Zara for himself πŸ˜• .

The part I failed to understand today is when kabeer said Zara is out of line this isn't a NH case but a maintenance case and Irfan agreed.
If wasseem completely divorced abida he can't marry her again unless she remarried. He doesn't want to pay for her and her child's expenses so he wants to remarry her. Since they showed that the NH here is a fake process I'm kind of sure he isn't passing her off on another man to get rid of his obligations towards her so he really will remarry her and let her rot pretty much (sorry I'm brutally straightforward ).
How is it a maintenance case where they will set a payment amount if she has to go through all that?
Also SB meetings are private how did the imams men attend and that creepy bodyguard who made kabeer very uncomfortable be right in the room to remind kabeer of their presence?
I really am lost can someone help me please?
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

πŸ€—Thank you so much for the LU sweetheart !
Yes please I know it's a lot of work for you and really appreciate it ! You help us understand what's going on and the discussions about them clear up a lot of what some of us can't understand from the words I personally speak Arabic and English we have a lot of words in common but face value of words and meaning of the situation aren't always the same thing that's when miss understanding and confusion kick in.
Just wish more people would participate so we can help each other understand.Looking at something from different perspectives often help solve the puzzle.

Today's episode is very interesting !
Although shahbaz played the guilt card on kabeer about the NH case and telling kabeer he respected him when he stood against his father before because of religion and good for the nation but today he is questioning religion kabeer seemed more concerned about Zara. He stood quietly listening to Zara and Alina how Zara told her today can be a new beginning for her. That eye lock although silent spoke volumes . He watched her excitement with interest didn't burst her bubble as she made plans to celebrate after the meeting and he genuinely looked like he had an internal battle going on inside him trying very hard not to upset Zara.was really funny when he told her to focus on the case rather then themselves πŸ˜†
Today kabeer was the level headed one for a change . Asking Zara why is she so angry and lovingly tried to explain things to her asking her to think with her head rather then emotionally . Although he looked like his head was about to blow like this guy πŸ˜†

He calmed himself down and actually had an adult discussion with Zara he talked she yelled but hey we are finally getting somewhere πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
Love, love ,love that they are finally communicateing like normal people not barking orders and demanding submission.

On the other hand I'm terrified for Zara ! How many targets can one back carry?
The creepy imam wants her out of Kabeers life so he can fully control him for himself so he unites with the other snake that wants Zara for himself πŸ˜• .

The part I failed to understand today is when kabeer said Zara is out of line this isn't a NH case but a maintenance case and Irfan agreed.
If wasseem completely divorced abida he can't marry her again unless she remarried. He doesn't want to pay for her and her child's expenses so he wants to remarry her. Since they showed that the NH here is a fake process I'm kind of sure he isn't passing her off on another man to get rid of his obligations towards her so he really will remarry her and let her rot pretty much (sorry I'm brutally straightforward ).
How is it a maintenance case where they will set a payment amount if she has to go through all that?
Also SB meetings are private how did the imams men attend and that creepy bodyguard who made kabeer very uncomfortable be right in the room to remind kabeer of their presence?
I really am lost can someone help me please?

Angry Tom Cat is so huggable β€οΈ

Even I am surprised how was Imam's guy attending this meeting and I noticed how Irfan Qazi was eyeing him angrily .. How is he allowed when Miraj  was not permitted ??  
Dont remember seeing him earlier !! Is he an elected/ nominated member ofr only certain cases ?.πŸ˜•
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Angry Tom Cat is so huggable❀️

Even I am surprised how was Imam's guy attending this meeting and I noticed how Irfan Qazi was eyeing him angrily .. How is he allowed when Miraj was not permitted ??
Dont remember seeing him earlier !! Is he an elected/ nominated member ofr only certain cases ?.πŸ˜•

Definitely never seen the scary guy dressed in black at an SB meeting before seems like he is there to intimidate kabeer and remind him that they are there watching the other two men with him are the imam's men as well. Kabir definitely didn't expect them to be there .During the masjid case the ladies involved were allowed to attend the meeting as spectators and witnesses they didn't have a say in what happened but these men were questioning Zara and kind of accusing her of being biased against wasseem and NH. After watching the episode again I think Irfan quickly agreed with kabeer quieting Zara to protect her along with kabeer they both had a stop be quiet silent command look . And Qazi Irfans thinking look seemed more towards something else then weighing the current debate. Don't know for sure . That whole conversation about it being a maintenance case not a NH totally confused me .