Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mascarpone

🀣 🀣

Arjun@Zoomfatak

When question paper is so damn easy...that you get emotional while asking for an extra answer paper.

Nikhil@niquotein

Me traveling to work on a weekend.

PhD in Bakchodi@Atheist_Krishna

Mom's reaction after I cleared 12th exams on my 5th attempt.

Bittu singha@Frustratedladk

*When your crush says, she loves you but as a friend*

🀣

Word Count: 1

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man πŸ˜†... when I first say the trailer I didn't know what to make out of it though it did look funny... but the memes here are crazy good and I can't stop laughing looking at the two pics posted it is indeed hilarious... 🀣
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She straight up laughed πŸ˜†
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sci-Fi Squad

As soon as i saw that i knew there is gonna be a huge troll on this.
Her memes r spreading like virus on social media lol
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

and what u think all rural women are poor and act like aliens? narrow minded much? try better strategies to defend anushka

Sorry to interfere but too much hatred yeah?? Rural women do cry like that. . There's nothing to demean. Have u seen them fighting ?? The SaaS baby's. It's not demeaning it's just a way they live. It's your mentality what u take it as. Anushka portrayed it well n if u find it OTT it's fine but atleast argue with some logical point. Indian serials heroines brings their Sautan into their bedroom just for 'humanity' same n u r comparing it to be real. They bloody literally gets heartattack if the milk boils n falls out of katora n it's not even demeaning them, it's the script which is insane

Block : Err so are the Crorepati's suppose to stay in rural areas πŸ˜• I haven't seen anyone living a ohh so glamourous life in rural areas anyway
Edited by Guguminti - 6 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Sorry to interfere but too much hatred yeah?? Rural women do cry like that. . There's nothing to demean. Have u seen them fighting ?? The SaaS baby's. It's not demeaning it's just a way they live. It's your mentality what u take it as. Anushka portrayed it well n if u find it OTT it's fine but atleast argue with some logical point. Indian serials heroines brings their Sautan into their bedroom just for 'humanity' same n u r comparing it to be real. They bloody literally gets heartattack if the milk boils n falls out of katora n it's not even demeaning them, it's the script which is insane

Block : Err so are the Crorepati's suppose to stay in rural areasπŸ˜•I haven't seen anyone living a ohh so glamourous life in rural areas anyway

I am sorry but there is too much classism here! Poor and rural woman are also people! They don't act like aliens! Baat karte hai!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Block : Err so are the Crorepati's suppose to stay in rural areas πŸ˜• I haven't seen anyone living a ohh so glamourous life in rural areas anyway

@ bold..🀣

@ Red...Thankyou...that is what I was trying to say but the discussion went on a different tangentπŸ˜†...Its OK to find Anu hilarious or not acting well...all that is subjective..but to say that no rural women cries or behaves the way like shown in the trailer just because the soaps show something different is ridiculous.πŸ˜›...But I am glad that people who have observed rural India are understanding the point I was trying to make...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is annoying... she even look super hyper while crying!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PinaColada-

She is annoying... she even look super hyper while crying!

Shhh don't u know poor women cry like that!? They are not people like us!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The first one was OTT.. but the second one was good IMO.. not everyone cries the same way.. there are people who cry in an OTT manner.. don't see whats so funny in it.
And Indian TV soaps should be the last thing to used as a yardstick.. πŸ˜†