Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

Are you really comparing Anu of Sui dhaaga with Indian soaps...where women wake with makeup on their faces and perfect hair?? Where women cook in banarasi saris??😆😆

and what u think all rural women are poor and act like aliens? narrow minded much? try better strategies to defend anushka
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

and what u think all rural women are poor and act like aliens? narrow minded much? try better strategies to defend anushka

What the hell??🤢...I have seen many of them that is why I am saying this...crying and being loud is not acting like alien...I am not even Anushka's and Varun's fan...why the hell would I defend her?? You are the one who is suggesting that they are poor...not me...not all people living in rural area are poor...but they are more natural and uninhibited in showing their feeling than sophisticated people...🥱
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

What the hell??🤢...I have seen many of them that is why I am saying this...crying and being loud is not acting like alien...I am not even Anushka's and Varun's fan...why the hell would I defend her?? You are the one who is suggesting that they are poor...not me...not all people living in rural area are poor...but they are more natural and uninhibited in showing their feeling than sophisticated people...🥱

when did I say all rural women are poor? it is you who is mocking shows for showing some of them in good clothes, because apparently it is unrealistic 🤢 like I said, while a lot of rural women cry loudly and stuff, but none of them look like an alien like anushka, so quit defending her by mocking others.Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She did a good job.
People cry in different ways.
GrrrrG thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
they already making memes of it 

when your gf becomes wife  ðŸ˜†  W*F 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/anushka-sharma-varun-dhawan-s-sui-dhaaga-trailer-memes-are-going-viral/story-wybsAJRg3GCJvzCOn3PeyK.html
blue-ice. thumbnail

when did I say all rural women are poor? it is you who is mocking shows for showing some of them in good clothes, because apparently it is unrealistic 🤢 like I said, while a lot of rural women cry loudly and stuff, but none of them look like an alien like anushka, so quit defending her by mocking others.

are u kidding me...when did i mock them for expensive clothes?? where?? I am mocking these serials for making the women get up from their bed decked up as a bride?? How is that realistic...who gets up from their sleep with make up on?? when I get up in the morning...my husband is like...who are you ?? where did my wife go??😆
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

are u kidding me...when did i mock them for expensive clothes?? where?? I am mocking these serials for making the women get up from their bed decked up as a bride?? How is that realistic...who gets up from their sleep with make up on?? when I get up in the morning...my husband is like...who are you ?? where did my wife go??😆

And how do u know balika vadhu showed that? you are honestly a very presumptuous and judgemental person! Yet you are not judging the overacting of anushka!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

And how do u know balika vadhu showed that? you are honestly a very presumptuous and judgemental person! Yet you are not judging the overacting of anushka!

Says the one who is judging me continuously😆...the irony😆
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The one in which she waves and cries didn't seem that fake to be honest, but the one wherein she is talking to him sounds and looks fake AF. You can't help but laugh when that scene comes in the trailer. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Says the one who is judging me continuously😆...the irony😆

I do judge things when I have info, not like u who would judge anything without even watching it 🤢