Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That was more cringe than her gujarati accent in JHMS 
Except her wannabe performance in JHMS, she usually is a good actress...Sometimes these bits and pieces taken in the trailers don't give the entire picture...I think I will wait until I watch the movie to see how these scenes really come along!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The people who are calling Anu OTT...probably have not seen how small town women cry...I am not making fun of them just stating a fact...the rural women are really OTT while crying or maybe it will feel to us that they are being OTT...they don't take a tissue box and do sniff sniff in a sophisticated manner...they howl, they yell and they are loud...again not making fun of anyone's crying...but that is the way they are...and Anu has nailed it completely...👍🏼
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^I have watched women howl and cry, most of the serials show rural women, like balika vadhu, yet none of them look fake like anushka, anushka probs has ur POV and made rural women look like aliens!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

^I have watched women howl and cry, most of serials shows rural women, like balika vadhu, yet none of them look fake like anushka, anushka probs have ur POV and made rural women look like aliens!

u think Ekta Kapoor's soaps shows reality??😆
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

u think Ekta Kapoor's soaps shows reality??😆

balika vadhu was not an ekta Kapoor show, and you do not need to demean tv actors in order to make anushka's alien acting seem good.
rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

^I have watched women howl and cry, most of serials shows rural women, like balika vadhu, yet none of them look fake like anushka, anushka probs have ur POV and made rural women look like aliens!

Are you going with ekta kapoor serials😆...very funny
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: rombixsaturn

Are you going with ekta kapoor serials😆...very funny

are u going with anushka sharma's pathetic acting? hilarious 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail

balika vadhu was not an ekta Kapoor show, and you do not need to demean tv actors in order to make anushka's alien acting seem good.

Are you really comparing Anu of Sui dhaaga with Indian soaps...where women wake with makeup on their faces and perfect hair?? Where women cook in banarasi saris?? 😆😆
rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

are u going with anushka sharma's pathetic acting? hilarious 😆

ohh! please... atleast someone acting is making you hilarious...that makes them proud