Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 10 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Imran and kabir are discussing their financial problems .
Miraj arrives there driving rashly 
He taunts adaab arz hai 
Imran threatens to cal police 
He taunts kanir for using imran as his "chamcha "

Miraj taunts Kabir abiut his finances , kanir gets furious and they get into a fight. Imran stops kabir .

At ahmad house Kabir  calls Zara .. Zeenat cokes with water .   Kanir asks imran to call Zara , she must have gone to meet the girl who filed the nikah halala case .
Imran and kabir leave for work and decide to pick up zara back on the way .

Two guys enter ahmad house and inform qazi Hashmi sahab from the mosque  wanted to meet him . 
He is welcomed by kabir 
The qazi Hashmi narrates all he knew about kabir ..his project, his SB stints, his talaq too, 
He reveals how he too had numerous schools n madrasas . Kanir is impressed.
Qazi says he dis this for islamic boys n girls 
He says he was old now  n was unable to take care of those , he wanted kabir to handle the schools for him . Kabir Is very interested . He asks how he could help him 
Qazi Hashmi says he needed help with a case of nikah halala . He wanted him to fight in favour of NH and win the case .

At her maika Zara is sene getitng emptional thinking of Abida's pronlems and getting emotional.
Irfan qazi comsoles her . The wish to rush this case of nikah halala .
Zara tells her abbu how her life was going thru troubled times . But they were nothing compared to abida's life . Her voes are belittled by Abida's voes. 

Nilo goes to meet wasim khan ,, at the garage he was working  he tries to flirt with ehr. Nilo takes his pic secretly . She leaves .

As zabir return home   Kabir starts scolding zara for neglecting his shohar n worrying for others 
Zara notices 11 missed calls from Kabir .
She is impressed . Kanir assures he would give her numerous calls if it made her happy . Zara is worried by nikah hala case Kabir  tells her   how he had decided to fight in favour of NH.pzabir argue over it , zara says NHnis wrong . Kanir says how qazi came to meet him n said how this case was giving a bad name to their kaum 
. So he had tk put an end tk this discussion . He would go for it 
Zara asks if many countries had banned NH then why not ths country too. NH was bad n she would fight to ban it .
Zabir argue n kabir refuses to talk about this.  

Miraj is happy as Nilo comes to meet him .nilo informs all bout NH case at SB and how zara was fighting agaist it . Miraj is happy he will defeat kabir in this case n teach him a lesson .

Zara comes to meet Nilo and they discuss wasim n what a bad character he was .
She i forms how kabir wanted to make her witness against Miraj .
Nilo Is taken aback n in dilemma .

Miraj comes to meet wasim   . , he discuss withnuim the case of NH of  Abida . Wasim refuses n gets furious , miraj birbes him ..then wasimmspills out everything .
Miraj tlls wasim that a girl will come to speak to him about the case of NH . She should be kidnapoed here in this garage . He bribs him further . wasim is willimg to do anying for the amount miraj gave him .
 At night over dinner Kabir tells Anhu how qazi hashmi had come to their house, how he asked himmto take the NH case at SB and win it . Shahbaz says that hashmimwas a great man.  His orders should be followed . He was a great man .
Kabir is in dilemma that he was asking him to fight for NH .   
Shahbaz tells Kabir, he should ake advise from Wazi Hashmi ,   how this NH case would widen the rift between sheher Qazi Irfan and Qazi hashmi 
Zara over hears this and asks what was this difference between her abbu and Qazi hashmi about ??

Zara wants to know the reason fr this enmity .

Precap for tomorrow 
Zara asks Kabir  why hewas  torturing her this way ?? He n his Abbu were creating situations that were detrimental for their wedded life . Whay was he doing this ?? Why could he not give her talaq right away and not prolong this agony of  Talaq for her ... 
Kabir gets furious and asks ...did she wish for talaq from him ?? If she wants he could talaq was right now .
Zabir angry eyelock .. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode will be most spicy one ...Miraj-Kabir fight and Kabir-Zara emotional attyachar ...Hayee can't wait!!

Thank you much Suta !!!!
--geny-- thumbnail
I hope precap is not that Zabir fight of-talaq kyon nhi de dete !!!

I want that in today's episode itself!!

--geny-- thumbnail
CVS kaise likhte ho itna complicated... seriously!!!

I want ZaBir fight today itself!!!Else Weekend will be boring one!!
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta. Happy to be back after so many days. God kabir for that project how many mistakes you ended up doing. Really use ur brain manEdited by s_lover - 5 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Why not in today's episode... Monday tak ka wait...don't know how many times I'm going to watch that intense precap...uff!!!
--geny-- thumbnail
Thank you Suta for live updates...its really impossible without you...!!!love you!!
--geny-- thumbnail
Quazi Quazi and Zabir and NH &Miraj ...kya kya complicated hai ...I feel this new Quazi is brought by Miraj for 2nd talaq from Zara bcz He knows Kabir loves his dream more than anything... kya game khelte ho Miraj miyan ...!!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

I hope precap is not that Zabir fight of-talaq kyon nhi de dete !!!

I want that in today's episode itself!!

Tumne bola aur CVs ne sunn liya aur lo wahi mila ðŸ˜­ab latke raho poore weekend ðŸ˜­
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --geny--

Quazi Quazi and Zabir and NH &Miraj ...kya kya complicated hai ...I feel this new Quazi is brought by Miraj for 2nd talaq from Zara bcz He knows Kabir loves his dream more than anything... kya game khelte ho Miraj miyan ...!!

No I don t think so because seeing the episode it looked like he us very reputed and a person with lot of power just like Qazi, I think he heads Muslim schools...and even it was shown miraj never knew about Kabeer and this new entry meeting untill Nilo told him and then make a plan...

Looks like there is some enemity between qazi and him, may be after a long time he found someone who would fight for him and is playing..looks like he wants to defame qazi and get Zabeer divorced to break Qazi...because din't know how true but Qazi shows knowing about this new entry qazi gets worried that he will ensure zabeer's divorce...in the segment...
Edited by sravss - 5 years ago