Ishq Subhan Allah Live Updates 06 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Irfan asks Kabir about his decision about talaq 
Kabir wants time .

Reema asks zara about her talaq status .. Zara is indecisive ...

Zara speaks to Kabir and asks him why he gave her talaq lshe would have discussed with  him  n sorted out problems ...she would have told him he was wrong she was wrong in giving talaq n then borrowing from miraj to return her meher .

Kabir ask her if she was accepting her abbu's gift ?? Of becoming naib qazi 
Zara says she heft it was better to become naib qazi rather than become talaq shuda aurat .

Khalid meets Miraj , he  learns how Qazi sahab offered naib qazi to zara 
Miraj  is furious about is n decides to act against Zara ... He did not want Kabir to win against Miraj and win Zara  back .he bribes Khalid to get Niloufer to him . 

At ahmad house zaara asks kabir if she should resign from sharia board .
Kabir reminds her that yesterday she was thinking of becoming Naib qazi 
She asks Kabir his opinion if she should resign or not 
She asks him to help her  ... It did not look nice to become naib qazi along side Kabir !!   

In kitchen zeenat tells Aisha that yesterday at jashn her relatives had come and her relatives liked Alina . Her relatives were from London. Alina would be very happy at London they were from  good family 
Aisha is shocked ...she protests Alina  was still a kid she should complete her college first n Kabir n shahbaz's opinion was of great importance .. Their opinion mattered in any matter concerning Alina 

Zeenat says college studies were of no use ultimately all females had to cook in the kitchen like them aisha smirks and zeenat tries to smile .

Zara n Alina come to Irfan qazi 's house n they go to her room for discussions .

Khalid arrives with a burqua clad woman and enters ahmad house...they have a maqsad ...Zeenat receives them   They are looking for shahbaz  The girl asks for washroom 
Soon Niloufer comes out in burqua and hoodwinks Zeenat  n khalid escapes with niloufer 
They arrive at miraj's room / house ... Khalid leaves with an excuse . 

Miraj asks her to do a work for him . She declines .
Miraj threatens to get her arrested.  Nilo says if she is caught she wil,reveal all about Miraj . Miaj then requests her to help him in winning against Kabir. 
Nilo reminds hik to request her nicely only then she will do anything .
Miraj asks Nilo to befriend Zara and at the right moment kill Zara .. ...
He bribes her with a pouch  full of diamonds .
Nilo smirks and leavs . 

At Siddiqui house ..in her room ...Alina wants to learn from zaara. She Understands fully what was hapoening at home n whatnwas happening for Zara . Alina says she and al her classmates were impressed by zara lthey wanted to follow her n become like her   .
Zara gives Alina her first lesson ... Sonch ,,their opinions ..their beliefs 
Girls are brainwashed to remain supressed, not to express, 
Girls should learn to express themselves.  ,  they could affect the change is wold and make a difference for themselves lalina wants to put this on her facbook page 
Shenisnsure she ould get lots of likes .
Alina says she had put zara's past teachings onnher oage n she received lots of  likes .zara is csreful and asks Alina if her bhaiya would oermit her do do hese on social medaia ?? Alina becomes thoughtful.

At Siddiqui house ..with ammi abbu ..Zara is asked by Alina when she ill bcome NQ 
Alina says she n her friends 
At Siddiqui hiuse Zara , alina, qazi and Salma discuss how to make kabir supprt Zara , whether Zara should become naub qazi or not . ill be so proud of her . Qazi too asks her she should take a discisionnas people wanted somemone to listen to thir woes .
Salma says shenwas happy . She asks if kanir agreed . 
, alina, qazi and Salma discuss how to make kabir support Zara , whether Zara should become naib qazi or not . Salma talks about her shohar ki razamandi .
 Zara thunks that kabir was unhappy about her becoming NQ .He would never gbe razamandi 

Precap for tomorrow 
Nilo tells Zara tha miraj was a diamond mechant n he had hoards of black money 
He  was trying to turn it into white thru kabir's project .
Kabir knew  everything and kabir as supporting miraj 
Zara listens to Nilo intently .  

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
All talak discussions .. Boring ..
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Khalid is Shabaz's team mate right when did he go to Miraj's team...as Khalid is with Shabaz because of his money did he change to Miraj's side or is it that still Shabaz is Miraj's partner...
As expected Zeenat never changes...hope at least this time are involvement with wrong things comes out...please ...tried of Zeenat taking wrong side yet remains innocent before everyone...
sravss thumbnail
I don't know why all of a sudden Qazi Sahab made making Zara NQ his zid...they did not show any proper reason...I really want to see Zara v. Qazi Sahab case...I want to see what will be Qazi's reaction when Zara is against him in front of the world...and he falls to cover it up...just in the before Zara all news paper clearly wrote wife v. Husband...husband lost to his wife and lot more...Qazi said Kabeer is immature hence would not accept all this ...I want Zara and Qazi in the same situation ...I really want to see how mature will Qazi be...
sravss thumbnail
Why do I believe Alina will bring Bagavat at home with Zara's influence ...And ofcource all the male and Zeenat will not be able to accept it and this will lead to major clash...
Alina is immature to do Bagavat in mature and respectful manner..

She is suddenly doing too much of zara...Zara Jaap just the way Qazi Sahab suddenly is doing Zara new NQ Jaap...
Edited by sravss - 5 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sravss

Why do I believe Alina will bring Bagavat at home with Zara's influence ...And ofcource all the male and Zeenat will not be able to accept it and this will lead to major clash...

Alina is immature to do Bagavat in mature and respectful manner..

She is suddenly doing too much of zara...Zara Jaap just the way Qazi Sahab suddenly is doing Zara new NQ Jaap...

I didn't get that "bagavat "Means ?What do u want to say???
sravss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

I didn't get that "bagavat "Means ?What do u want to say???

Bagavat means Revolt...going against the existing roles and norms...
sravss thumbnail
I'm getting ting irritated with this Zara Zara Jaap...for once can be get to see this 20-22 years girl be wrong and is wronged for her mistake...why should Kabeer be wrong always...old and conservation thoughts are not always wrong...new and modern thoughts are not always right...there should be a balanc of both in life...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Khalid is Shabaz's team mate right when did he go to Miraj's team...as Khalid is with Shabaz because of his money did he change to Miraj's side or is it that still Shabaz is Miraj's partner...

As expected Zeenat never changes...hope at least this time are involvement with wrong things comes out...please ...tried of Zeenat taking wrong side yet remains innocent before everyone...

Shahbaz is a dicey character , I cant make out whose side he is on ðŸ˜•
Sutapasima thumbnail

I'm getting ting irritated with this Zara Zara Jaap...for once can be get to see this 20-22 years girl be wrong and is wronged for her mistake...why should Kabeer be wrong always...old and conservation thoughts are not always wrong...new and modern thoughts are not always right...there should be a balanc of both in life...

kabir is shown with old school thoughts while zara is shown as a modern liberated women .. so they are bound to clash