Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
THE DAY AFTER THE REALIZATION

So this OS is continuation of the Friday episode. They meet next morning after Aditya has confessed his feelings in front of Arjun. These are just random scenes. I love it when guy is in love and girls are unaware so just an extension of that.

Aditya wakes up with a severe headache next morning but he feels lighter than ever. Although he has decided to give Zoya sometime so that he can analyze her, he still couldn't wait to see her. He took a Tylenol, had a quick shower and was just about to go downstairs for breakfast when Zoya barged into her room.

Adityaaa... Oh you are up, great! We need to talk. Sit,' Zoya held his shoulder and made him sit on the bed.

Aditya just couldn't stop smiling looking at her. He was in a daze until Zoya snapped.

Aditya. Come back to Earth. I really need to talk to you and it is important and you CAN NOT run away from it. I won't allow you too. I don't have a lot of time, I have to get back to preparations as tonight  is the party so I'll come straight to the point. Yesterday, I went home and googled your symptoms so I know what is up with you. Why didn't you tell me Aditya. It's okay to feel this way,' She said in one go.

You know what's up with me? You don't hate me?' He asked in a surprised manner

Aditya, Why would I hate you? You have had a tough six months. I am sure you wanted a break and you thought this would help so you starting using it? Anyways last night I did a lot of research. Number one,  You always have slowed reaction time these days, you seem to be in a lala land of your own. Number 2, Reduced number of interests. You are involved in NOTHING these days. 3) I think you were feeling high during the dance. Correct me if I am wrong. 4) Drastic changes in your behavior, like last night you had literally lost your mind. Number 5) cravings for certain foods at unusual times. The other night at 3am, you wanted coffee and chips at my place. The list goes on Aditya. I know what is up. But it's okay, you can take time to accept it but you have to accept it.' She said admanently.

ACCEPT WHAT?' Aditya said anxiously. You know That I L...'

Yes, I know that you are doing drugs. But don't worry, I searched for rehabs in Mumbai and in Paris, both the places so whichever place you chose, you can still get help.'

Aditya didn't know how to react. He was mad, angry that she could think he would do drugs but then, this was her Zoya. She could be confident, independent but her innocence was her best quality. His anger subdued and a smile came to his face.

What about my increased heart rate Zoya? It increases whenever I see a certain someone,' He said cutely.

Aah, I know Aditya but it said that there is no specific time for the increased blood pressure and heart rate. I didn't know it can happen when you see someone. Hmm...Maybe it is when you see someone you dislike. I'll research about it and get back to you.'

Aditya mentally face palmed himself. This girl..Grrr'

Zoya handed him a file. Here are all the details of my research and rehabs information. Promise me you'll go through it and together we will fight this. If you decide to go to Paris, you have to keep me updated about this situation of yours. I need to know how you are doing in terms of this addiction of yours? OKAY?'

As stupid as it may sound, Aditya was in awe of her. After all, she spent so many hours collecting all this information for him.  Sweet. Zoya cared for Aditya. Aditya's heart was doing a mini dance whereas mind was telling him friends care for their friends. What's the big deal? Ignoring the thoughts, he flashed a smile to Zoya, thanked her for all the time she put in this file and she quickly left saying she has a lot of work to do.

_____________________________

The party was a hit. From the dcor to the food, everything was perfection. Everyone was praising the Hoodas for the party that they threw.

Zoya was looking for Aditya everywhere, finally she saw him sitting in a corner. She ran to him.

Adityaa..Aditya. You have the opening dance. Do the exact same steps you did that day to portray how uncle felt for aunty. Same steps, same expressions. Everything should be like the rehearsal. Clear?' she said in one breathe.

Okay let's go'

Go where?'

Ummm.Naachne Zoya.

Yeah so you go. Akansha is waiting for you. I am not dancing Aditya.'

Well then how can it be exactly the same like the other day if you are not there?' he said annoyingly

Aditya. Don't be a baby. The other day when we were practicing, you refused to practice and left the house. Now I don't care, dance the same way by hook or by crook.' Zoya's panic mode was in full swing.

Are you even listening to me? I am not refusing to dance. I am just asking you to be my partner because of comfort level. I am more comfortable with you.'

Adityaaa... It is your mom's night. Aap unko naraaz kuon karna chahte hai? She will not like this. Please just goo'

Fine! I'll dance but don't complain if I don't get the same chemistry with her.'

Sure! Because when you and I danced, it was like SRK and Kajol,' She said sarcastically.

How will this girl ever understand?' Aditya asked himself and left to dance with Akansha.

The part was over and Zoya had just finished wrapping everything up and was just about to leave.

Zoya' Aditya came running down the stairs You are leaving without saying goodbye and here I am waiting for you. I didn't even have dinner. Whaat yaa? Rude much?'

Aditya. Sorry, I thought you would want to spend time with family as you might be leaving for Paris soon' She looked down sadly.

Zoyaaa. Best friends are like family. You are family. And B, I am going but not to Paris, we are going out to eat because I am starving.' He picked up the car keys and walked towards the door.

Whaat?  You are not going & you didn't even tell me? OMG, this is the best news Aditya.' She ran to him and gave him a quick side hug I am so so so so happy Aditya. I can't even explain. Tomorrow, I'll pick u up and we will visit the rehab. Everything will be fine and I'll be with you throughout. I was so worried that if you went to Paris, how would I keep tabs on you. This is great Aditya. Likee, you made my night, no actually month. Yaaye, you are staying.' She gave him a high five.

Zoya saas leloo bus ab. Lets go eat' He moved away from her because it was getting hard for him to not lose his control but he was happy. Although  Zoya thought that he was high on drugs, he was high in love and he absolutely loved it. He would be patient until Zoya realises that she loves him too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Zoya and her cute antics! πŸ˜†Thinking that Aditya is on drugs πŸ€£

Just loved the way Adi took the things lightly instead of being angry with her. He loves her for the qualities and flaws she has. πŸ˜³

Such a cute OS! I had that hayeee wali smile while reading it πŸ˜³
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such a sweet OS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ After reading it, Somehow, now I can expect this kind of a thing from Zoya!πŸ˜† I wont be surprised at her flawed logics and explanations now..
Wonderful! Buht maza aaya padh ker... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God!! I loved Zoya in your fic. She is so cute and innocent. Please continue this story. I'll love to read more.
jumz86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a CUTE OS...lol...Zoya is a jaanu baby! 
Zoya has done a research & found out Adi is high on DRUGS?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ She's freaking cute πŸ˜† Ofc the girl cares for her 'Azeez dost' LOL
Aditya keeping his cool & not getting to his antics is what I liked. Have you thought of writing more to this? It would be great if so. This was such a sweet & enjoyable OS. Do write more on AdiYa πŸ˜Š
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SewwiVB

Zoya has done a research & found out Adi is high on DRUGS?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ She's freaking cute πŸ˜† Ofc the girl cares for her 'Azeez dost' LOL

Aditya keeping his cool & not getting to his antics is what I liked. Have you thought of writing more to this? It would be great if so. This was such a sweet & enjoyable OS. Do write more on AdiYa πŸ˜Š

LOL
Honestly, i didn't think this version of Zoya would be a hit. I am surprised people are loving her so much. 
Sure, i can give it a tryπŸ˜‰
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha the beginning🀣
Aditya on drugs as in loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was so cuteπŸ˜ƒ Such a light hearted day after realization.πŸ˜†

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Oh god she thought Adi is taking drugs and Innocent Zoya searched about rehabs and other information 🀣 🀣
This was superb and hilarious dear 
Liked it πŸ˜ƒ 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜‰ sweet and funny os!πŸ˜†