QT4U thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i feel so sorry 4 simran she is going trough so much i cant belive it !
Edited by QT4U - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah tht she is! a bit too much though!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i feel sorry for her too, but i think that she should tell astha about sia and abhi i mean what if astha finds out some other way then she behave all mad again so i think simran is repeating her mistake of not telling astha teh truth
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, to be honest with you, I don't feel so sorry for her, coz she can solve the problem by telling Astha the truth and very fast.. There is no logical reason for not doing so.. She keeps telling all these lies by telling Astha that she is taking care of Sia coz it's her duty as a doctor, and there is no reason for her to be jealouse coz she is her life and so on.. she tells her that she'll help her find Radha, while Simran herself pays the treatment bills!! It doesn't make any sense saying that it's not the right time to tell the truth!!! why? When is the time then! Actually I feel more sorry for Astha..

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

I agree fully with Princesspea - It is Aastha who is going through a lot rather than Simran. Makes no sense to hide the truth. Where the hell is Pranay - why cnnot Simran call him for advise?

yes - u r right - where the hell is he?

scorpio_pk thumbnail
I agree with principessa and rak201 !
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i kno, every where she turns she a new bump in the road, its too much for her, i feel bad, and astha is not making it any better
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hrithick_luvr

yea i kno, every where she turns she a new bump in the road, its too much for her, i feel bad, and astha is not making it any better

yeah i agree!

Akshata thumbnail

Here I agree with rak201 and principessa.Things are not easy for Simran but it's Astha I feel sorry for because she doesn't even know the truth.It's only natural that she is suspicious.

Akshata

Sweetie pie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i so agree with u akshata