Sonali Bendre Shares Powerful Post Dedicated To Friends

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Published: Aug 5,2018 | Nilanjana Basu

On Sunday, Sonali shared a sneak peek of her Friendship Day celebrations with a new Instagram post, which also came with the foot-note: "Nowadays I spend far less time getting ready because I don't have to fuss over my hair! #BaldIsBeautiful #FindThePositive #OneDayAtATime." Sonali is currently undergoing treatment for metastatic cancer in the Big Apple and appears to have begun with chemotherapy sessions. The 43-year-old actress has been keeping her fans and well-wishers updated with powerful posts on social media and Sunday's post is just one such.
"This is me. And in this moment, I am really happy. People give me strange looks when I say that now, but it's true and I'll tell you why. I am now paying attention to every moment, looking for every opportunity to find joy and #SwitchOnTheSunshine. Yes, there are moments of pain and low energy, but I am doing what I like, spending time with people I love, and feeling very loved and happy," read an excerpt from Sonali Bendre's post.

In her post, she also revealed that Sussanne and Gayatri flew into New York just to be with her on the special day. "I am extremely grateful to my friends, my pillars of strength, who at a moment's notice, arrived to be with me and help me through this. In between their busy schedules they find time to visit, call, message, FaceTime... basically never leaving a moment for me to feel alone. Thank you for showing me what true friendship is. #HappyFriendshipDay, ladies. Blessed to have you all in my life (including the ones not in the picture... You know who you are)."

While Sonali Bendre, Sussanne Khan and Gayatri Joshi are setting friendship goals, the man behind the camera is none other than Hrithik Roshan:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140816 thumbnail
Beautiful n Inspiring message by Sonali! Hope she comes back stronger!

Photo clicked by Hrithik Roshan! 😳 Told ya that he was spotted with Sussanne in NYC! 😃

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gayatri Joshi, Swadesh wali?
1140816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Too_Much

Gayatri Joshi, Swadesh wali?

Yes. She is wife of Vikas Oberoi. Sonali married Goldie Behl who is also a childhood friend of Hrithik😊
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Inspiring , I really wish she gets well soon !
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cheerful in such adversity, what a lady. ❤️ Get well soon.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Was so shocked to learn abt her cancer. Hope she is cured completely.
Being cheerful in the face of such adversity shows a great spirit full of courage.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's such a positive person! May you get well super soon Sonali!
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
God bless.May you get well soon Sonali❤️
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Such an Inspiring post by Sonali! 👏
Get well soon! ❤️