Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowKitty

who is doing updates these days😳

@mahi are you?

yes i am but i was busy yesterday so could not do update Will do two episodes together or if you want to do you can Most welcome from my side 😉
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

yes i am but i was busy yesterday so could not do update Will do two episodes together or if you want to do you can Most welcome from my side 😉

You are the best 😃please you do😳
mahi12 thumbnail

Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 6th November 2018 written update

Episode starts in hospital( Same night)

Ishika is shamelessly doing her fake victim drama in front of Roop just to blame him and Ranveer and falsely blaming Roop This all that has happened with me This game which has been played with me After that I have lost faith on marriage relation You know what marriage is ,a pious bond for seven births , a pious promise , a pious relation I have lost trust on this everything She rudely shouts at Roop and shamelessly lies pointing fingers at him falsely blaming him to insult him you know why Only because of you and your brother

Roop says to her Ishika you are once again thinking me as wrong even today Trust me... but she does not let him complete his sentence and rudely shouts at him & insults him Trust you ? trust you? I trusted one person Your brother I trusted him and you are also his brother I don't want to trust anyone now I don't even trust myself now that what decision I took Not anymore I won't marry now , not today , not tomorrow , never

In ICU Kanchan is sitting beside unconscious Rupesh holding his hand and recalls Rupesh consoling her when Roop & Ishika went missing during college trip that Roopendera is there with our Ishika , He won't let anything wrong happen with her She recalls Rupesh trying to make Ishika understand ( after Ishika' s false blame on Roop he molested her and captured the moment to defame her )I find that boy very noble and good and don't forget he jumped in the river to save you he risked his own life to save yours , think for once how he can try to harm you? Kanchan recalls Rupesh saying to Ishika That boy saved you from getting humiliated in front of everyone You must say thanks to him at least once . Kanchan is feeling guilty now that she mistreated innocent Roop and cries . Rupesh starts to gain consciousness and takes Roop and Ishika's names Kanchan gets happy seeing Rupesh gaining consciousness She calls the doctor . Rupesh takes Roop and Ishika's names and say 'get them married . Kanchan runs outside to call doctor

Roop ask Ishika ,calm down and calmly listen to me and think ...but she again cuts his sentence and rudely shouts Think ?I will only think about my father now how he will get alright She shouts rest I don't want to think about anything She shouts at Roop What Ranveer did with me was very wrong , very very wrong I won't forgive him ever She insults Roop with her fake thanks drama he saved her from Ranveer It was not sincere thanks Her attitude showed she is insulting him '' You saved me I am thankful to you for this I will keep saying thanks to you for this whole life She lies to blame Roop as wrong what you did with me was also very wrong You lied to everyone and sat in the mandap , She shouts at Roop I did not know who I was getting married to My mistake is only this I should not have said yes to this marriage''

Roop says to her This all was not my idea neither my plan It was your father's plan Your father asked to me to do all this because he wanted to save you from Ranveer bhai

Ishika shouts at him and insults him Oh really ?Was there no other way than marrying me ?You could have said something , could have given me even one hint against Ranveer She lies You came to my house to celebrate rituals why your mouth was shut then ?Couldn't you open your mouth then You could have even given me one hint against Ranveer I would have broken the marriage right there One hint in the mandap I would have broken the marriage right there She shouts at him you did not say anything but quietly put sehra on your face and sat in the mandap

Roop is angry at her but tries to be patient and says because I could get not right opportunity to tell you anything in the mandap because we had no idea how many men of Ranveer bhai were sitting there and you were at their gun point Ishika taunts him Oh really? I was gun point ? She shouts at him and insults him Stop your nonsense She shouts at him and point fingers at him and lies , falsely blames him Truth is you wanted to marry me that's why you sat in the mandap thinking it is the best opportunity for you in this way to marry me and once marriage happened then whatever will happen later you will see Roop is angry at her and extremely hurt too with her abusive behavior and false blames She shouts at him and point fingers at him and mocks him This Is the truth why you are quiet now Speak now you wanted to marry me Roop says yes I wanted to marry you but never like this If you are thinking I ever wanted to marry you like this then You are completely wrong I never wanted to marry you without your consent The truth is your father insisted to me to marry you in this way because he wanted to save your life and another truth even I don't accept this marriage Ishika is fuming in anger and butt hurt now hearing truth and says ok when papa will gain consciousness I will tell him I don't accept this fraud marriage . Roop nods ok fine ( he is so hurt because of her abusive behavior and false blames ) Ishika is angry and butt hurt seeing this

Ward boy comes and tells Ishika & Roop that Rupesh has gained consciousness Ishika runs to see her father . Roop stands there extremely hurt because of Ishika's cruel abusive behavior and false blames

At Patels House

Purvi is throwing her jewelry and is crying Patel ladies try to console her Her mother consoles her saying don't cry We will get you married to a better guy than Vinay Purvi cries and says I love Vinay Why don't you understand Dhawal scolds Purvi if you love him then why you slapped him ?Mota Kaka says this all happened because of that Rupesh . Purvi says no it all happened because of that Ishika Her mother agrees with her husband and daughter this all happened only because of Ishika and Rupesh . Vaish hesitantly says I know there is a lot of tension in the house after what tragedy happened with purvi but we should go to hospital and find out the condition of Rupesh uncle . Mota Kaka scold her to shut up No one needs to go to hospital to see that Rupesh

Roop is talking to Kamla on phone . Kinjal and Jigna are standing with Kamla Kamla ask from Roop are you still in hospital Roop says yes and uncle gained consciousness just now . Kamla is relieved hearing this and says thank God . Kamla prays for the recovery of Rupesh and ask Roop to keep her informed with Rupesh's condition . Roop says ok . Kamla ask Roop to take care of himself too Roop says ok . After the call Roop goes to see Rupesh

After the call Kinjal ask Kamla about Rupesh . Kamla says he has gained consciousness now Kinjal as about Roop Is he ok ? Kamla says yes . Kinjal and Jigna are relieved hearing this . Fai bua comes and scolds Kamla you care for Roopendera and you care for those strangers but no body cares for Ranveer How he is ? Where he is ?Why he did this ? What was the reason behind his such behavior Did anyone ask ? Roop married Ranveer's would be wife like this You all must die with shame because of his this misdeed . Kamla is angry hearing this and says what misdeed ?You must actually be happy Roop did this so called misdeed if Roop would not have done this then Ranveer would have done something more worst . Fai bua tries to scold Kamla but Kinjal says Ranveer kidnapped his bride at gun point and took her away He also is brought up by father then why he did this low act ? Fai bua is speechless now . Shamsher comes home in anger . Fai bua ask from him you came alone ? Where is Ranveer ? Shamsher angrily throws away his turban and goes inside

Hospital

Ishika comes to see her father in ICU . Her father cries and ask from her is she alright . Ishika nods yes Palak consoles emotional Kanchan .Hardik is also there . Rupesh apologizes to Ishika for getting her married without her knowledge. Ishika says to her father we will talk about it later now you take rest . Rupesh cries and says that Ranveer did such ...Kanchan ask Rupesh to calm down We have filed police report against Ranveer so calm down don't take more tension. Roop comes in to see Rupesh.. Rupesh sees Roop and calls him and ask him come near him . Roop sits near Rupesh Ishika is butt hurt and burning in jealousy seeing all this . Rupesh takes Roop's hands in his and kisses Roop's hand and emotionally says I knew you will never let anything wrong happen with Ishika Ishika is butt hurt and burning in jealousy and anger hearing this

Rupesh cries and put roop's hand on his heart says to Roop Son ,Thank you so much for saving the life of my daughter I will never forget your this favor my whole life and will remain grateful to you my whole life Ishika is burning in anger and jealousy seeing and hearing this Kanchan also says thanks to Roop folding her hands in front of him. Ishika is butt hurt , burning in anger and jealousy seeing this and cuts her father from saying thanks to Roop by asking him to relax Roop also asks Rupesh to relax

Rupesh says I am fine He ask the doctor when I will get discharge from hospital because I need to complete the rituals of my daughter's marriage right now . Ishika is jaw dropped hearing this Roop is stunned Doctor tells Rupesh I cannot discharge you now at any cost so please relax . Rupesh cries and insists he has to complete the marriage rituals of his daughter right now Ishika says to her father she has to say something important to him first ... Rupesh 's condition starts worsening Worried Roop ask doctor to see Rupesh Rupesh in his extremely unstable condition says someone call the priest. Rupesh shouts at Kanchan what are you doing call priest Rupesh' s condition is worsening . Roop tries to calm Rupesh . Ishika ask from Rupesh what you are saying Papa Rupesh with his condition worsening takes Ishika and Roop hands and put in each other's and holds their hands tightly . Roop is shocked Rupesh says to ishika once you got married to Roopendera than everything will be fine in your life and I will be at peace Rupesh's condition is worsening but he is not listening to anyone and neither letting doctors see him and keep insisting once Ishika got married to Roop everything will be fine in her life and he will be at peace This marriage has to happen right now He has to get Ishika married to Roopendera right now

Ishika ask her father to relax we will talk about everything after you got well. Roop ask Rupesh to relax Ishika is saying right We will talk about everything once you got well but Rupesh tries to get up with his condition worsening and pulls out all machines and drip saying he is fine He needs to get all rituals done of his daughter marriage right now and get Ishika married to Roopendera right now then everything will be fine for him . Kanchan ask Rupesh to calm down now they will get Roopendera & Ishika married in two days . Rupesh cries and says will he survive till two days He won't remain alive till two days Kanchan cries and says what are you saying Nothing will happen to you You will get alright . Roop ask from Rupesh what are you saying You will be fine Relax but Rupesh keeps crying and insisting with his condition totally unstable this marriage has happen right now He needs to get Ishika married to Roopendera He tries to get up again Roop makes him lay Rupesh again says that seventh phera has to be completed right now

Roop ask him not to worry about that they will talk about it later but now listen to doctors Rupesh cries says no they have to complete the seventh phera right now His condition is totally unstable and he cannot even breathe properly and is shaking but he has pulled the drip and machines out and not even letting doctors see him The doctor says to them Rupesh's condition is getting very critical Rupesh is not letting doctors see him but with his totally unstable condition keeps crying and insisting this marriage has to happen right now Only now He has to marry Ishika to Roopendera

Ishika says to her father Fine papa you want to see my marriage with Roopendera right now then it will happen right now Roop is shocked Ishika with her head bowed down , extends her hand to Roop like a beggar and begs for his hand Her head is bowed down and her hand like a beggar extended to him and she is crying also looking down . Roop looks at Rupesh Rupesh cries and begs to him to agree with his condition completely critical Roop looks at Ishika she is begging to him to marry her ,crying with her head bowed down ,looking down and with her hand extended towards him like a beggar and begging for his hand He looks at Kanchan She is crying and begging to him with her hands folded in front of him to agree . Roop nods to Kanchan and puts his hand in Ishika's hand Palak is hurt and in tears seeing all this Hardik looks on

Rupesh takes Roop Ishika's hands and kisses Roop's hand and puts it on his chest and is relieved Rupesh cries holding and kissing Roop's hand saying to him thank you son Thank you very much Kanchan is happy now but says how they will complete seventh phera in the hospital Roop says earth is called mother and sky father We will complete the seventh phera taking round of you both so that our marriage will be witnessed from earth to sky Kanchan and Rupesh are happy Palak tries hard to control her tears but cant and silently cries . Ishika looks at Roop with tears. . Hardik says he will bring the cloth for gadhbandhan

Kamla talks with Himani on phone and ask about Ranveer . Himani tells her Himanshu with his team is searching for Ranveer I am sure till tomorrow they will locate Ranveer . Kamla worries for Ranveer says don't know where Ranveer has gone and prays for him he must be safe . Fai bua hears this and is worried for Ranveer

Kanchan ties ghadbandhan of Roop and Ishika and stands with her husband lying on the bed holding his hand . Ishika and Roop take the seventh phera around them with Ishika at front Hardik makes video of them with his mobile Heart broken Palak runs outside when Roop's back was towards her so Roop could not see her Hardik sees Palak and feels for her Palak crying running outside and goes to the hospital temple and cries and prays in front of goddess She wipes her tears and makes herself strong enough to go in front of Roop without crying and takes the sindoor and prays to goddess . After Roop & Ishika has completed the seventh round Rupesh asks Kanchan for the sindoor .Palak brings the sindoor and gives to Roop . Ishika pulls her maang tika aside Roop puts the sindoor in Ishika's maang Ishika smiles Rupesh and Kanchan are happy Hardik puts hand on Palak's shoulder and console her Palak smiles trying to hard to control her tears . Roop & Ishika look at each other

Precap Roop tells Ishika outside ICU they both did not want to marry each other like this but marriage has happened , see they are married now Ishika insults him don't think this marriage will be happily ever after type marriage Roop says to her leave him , no one in the world can live with her like this Ishika is butt hurt hearing this Roop strictly says to her I won't tolerate you and your nonsense anymore Ishika Patel Ishika is butt hurt and angry Both try to go towards different sides but can't because tied with ghadhbandhan and look at it and each other

Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

Roop - Mard ka Naya Swaroop 7th November 2018 written update

Episode starts with Roop putting sindoor in Ishika's maang Ishika smiles Palak is in pain and emotional Hardik consoles her by putting his hand on her shoulder Palak tries to smile . Roop and Ishika look at Rupesh He blesses them They both go and take blessings of Rupesh Rupesh blesses them They then go to Kanchan and takes her blessings Kanchan happily gives her love and blessings to them . Rupesh says to Roop and Ishika his aashirwad is with them He asks them to never leave each other and stay with each other forever . Rupesh extends his hand towards Roop to give his hand to him Roop holds his hand Rupesh ask Ishika to give her hand to him Ishika gives , Rupesh puts ishika hand in Roop's hand and says to Roop his daughter is stubborn and childish He requests to Roop to always take care of her . Roop says yes to Rupesh but says in his mind uncle who knows better than me how much childish your daughter is. Ishika is butt hurt and jealous seeing this and hearing her father's words

Roop and Ishika come out looking at Ishika's parents with smile and outside both change their expressions .Roop is hurt Ishika looks at Roop who is not even smiling but insults him don't be so happy I don't accept this marriage even now Once Papa got well I will tell him everything . Roop sarcastically laughs Ishika is shocked and angry and asks him why are you laughing Roop says to her your father knows you very well He is actually very right You are very kiddish and immature . He says to her we both did not want to marry each other like this but what to do the marriage has happened now They had to marry each other Just few minutes ago he was trying to make her understand same thing That in life sometimes such situation come that we have to suddenly take some important decisions Just 30 minutes ago you were denying this marriage , in fact you wanted to talk to your father too about it but after 30 minutes when you saw your father's condition is so bad and his life is in danger You decided to complete this marriage and took the seventh phera .Wonderful How much selfish you are Ishika is butt hurt and angry hearing the truth and falsely blame Roop again to insult him Oh hello don't try to be some sort of God My father's condition was unstable that's why I had to say yes to him in everything he said Whatever has happened you are equally responsible for this You could refuse to this marriage but no you said yes because you wanted this marriage so badly You are very happy this marriage has happened Roop is angry and frustrated hearing her nonsense and lies She insults him What they say and they lived happily ever after , don't be in any delusion that happily ever after will happen in this marriage . Roop says to her happily ever after ?You know , leave me, no one in the world can stay with you like this . Ishika shows her disgusting attitude to Roop Roop says Its useless to talk anything logical with you Roop strictly says to her I have given you enough clearance and explanation I have tried enough to make you understand I have said enough sorry to you without even my any mistake but now I cannot do this anymore Roop says to her now I cannot tolerate you and your nonsense anymore Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and shouts at him even I tolerate your nonsense anymore . Roop tries to leave Both try to go in different directions but are tied by the gadhbandhan so cant leave and look at gadhbandhan and then at each other

Same night At patel house the bell rings Vaish opens the door and is happy seeing Kanchan , Roop Ishika and rupesh who is on wheel chair Vaish asks from Rupesh how he is ? Rupesh tells her he is fine . Mota Kaka and family come Mota Kaka says to Rupesh you came back after doing drama and changed the groom for your daughter with your drama and got your daughter married to the boy you always wished to get her married to You did not even think for once that someone else's daughter is getting married too You did not even care if she gets married or not Dhawal says it was the plan of this man otherwise where in the world anyone's marriage happen like this . Kanchan says to Dhawal Ishika is our daughter how her marriage happens is none of your business Dhawal shouts why its not my business because of you people's drama Purvi's marriage got broken Vinay took the baraat away .Praful says to Ishika it was your planning to insult our family and get married to your love this boy If you wanted to get married to this boy so badly then should have got married to him why you did drama you want to get married to Ranveer We already knew something is going on between you and this boy but then you pretended in front of us with your fake character certificate

Ishika shouts at praful stop it Ishika ask her mother lets take papa inside Kanchan tries to take him inside but Dhawal stops them in the way standing in front of them Rupesh requests Dhawal son listen to me . Ishika ask her father stop no need to give any explanation She asks Dhawal to get aside Dhawal says to her with what face you want to enter in the house . Ishika asks him with what face you are arguing with me Can't you see my father is not well .Purvi's mother shouts at her you only care about your father but what about my daughter Roop sarcastically claps Everyone is surprised Roop ask Ishika's aunt enough now how much you will shout in this age Relax now otherwise you will get unwell . Roop says he wants to say something to Purvi He says to Purvi whatever happened with you I am sorry for that but none of us wanted anything like this happening with you Rupesh nods yes . Roop says to purvi if you want I can personally talk to Vinay and clear his misunderstanding Rupesh and Kanchan are proud of Roop Ishika is burning in jealousy. Roop continues but whatever happened with you it's not because of Ishika and her parents planning against you but if anyone planned here is your father and brothers They planned with ranveer bhai to trap Ishika Ishika is shocked hearing this . Dhawal says to Roop you are talking too much Roop says to Dhawal say thanks to your stars I am only talking because If needed even I can use my hands too Do you want to get beaten by your brother in law on first day saale sahab ? Roop then says to Kanchan aunty Oops sasu maa my sasur ji needs rest so lets take him inside Ishika is jealous and butt hurt Kanchan happily nods yes Ishika is making disgusting nasty faces. Roop says to Kanchan lets go Roop says to rest of Patels Before going inside I just want to say one more thing to you all my dear in laws Next time before doing any such drama ,blaming others,picking out any faults in others , check your own mistakes He says to them its too late of night Good night. Roop takes Rupesh inside asking Dhawal to get aside Dhawal has to move aside. Mota Kaka and family are angry Ishika is butt hurt & burning in jealousy from Roop

Kanchan is taking Rupesh to his room with Ishika and Roop following Kanchan takes Rupesh inside but Ishika stops Roop by pulling the gandhbandhan and forcing him to stay and insults him what was the need for you for becoming hero outside Why you needed to do this drama I am living in this house since childhood I know everyone here I was handling naa then why you needed to jump in between and try to be a hero and what was that drama of yours saasu maa , sasur ji , sasural wale What was all that You know I don't accept this marriage at all . Roop says to her its confirmed that your top floor (skull) is empty . He says to her he could not see her parents and her insulted and falsely accused only that's why he spoke and said all that Ishika rudely says to Roop what you did for me you saved me from Ranveer I will keep saying thank you to you for this whole life but you need to understand this I cannot accept this marriage Roop is extremely hurt Before she could say further her mother comes and ask them what you both are doing here They both together say nothing Kanchan smiles and ask them to come inside They both go

Vaish comes to Purvi room but she is not in her room Vaish goes and tell Mota Kaka and family purvi is not her in room and went somewhere Mota Kaka says he is also trying her number but her phone is switched off .Mota Kaka's family is worried for Purvi

Purvi is begging to Vinay to forgive her Vinay ask her to stop irritating him with her phone calls He only came to tell her he won't marry her ever so stop irritating him How dare she slap him in front of everyone and insult him like this. Purvi falls on his feet and beg to him to forgive her She ask him he can slap her if that makes him happy She forwards her cheek to him to slap her. Vinay tries to slap her then stop and grabs her cheek and says to her neither you are beautiful Nor you belong to a rich family who can give me expensive gifts I was marrying you only because I thought you will be an obedient wife and listen to everything I say and do whatever I say but you insulted me by slapping me in front of all now get lost He pushes her away and goes in his car Purvi cries and begs to him and tries to stop him but he pushes her away and goes Purvi breaks down and cries loudly . Praful and Dhawal come in their car and scold Purvi what she is doing here They threatened the driver that's how he told them where he dropped her Now come lets go They drag Purvi with them

At patel house Ishika and Kanchan make Rupesh lie on the bed . Roop is with them . Rupesh says to Roop Son Your jokes have always been funny . Ishika is making disgusting faces hearing this JEALOUS . Rupesh says to Roop son I have always been fan of your sense of humor Today outside whatever happened my mood got upset but you lifted up my mood . Kanchan is lovingly and proudly looks at Roop while Ishika is angry and jealous Roop says uncle in life everything can be lifted up except low mentality . camera zooms on Ishika who is making disgusting faces . Rupesh agrees . Ishika burns in jealousy. Roop gets Kamla's call and he goes outside excusing himself Ishika pretends to be caring to her father . Rupesh takes Ishika's hand in his hand and says I know this marriage has happened without your and Roopendera's wish I am sorry for this my child but I didn't have any other option If you would have got married to Ranveer then me and your mother would never be able to forgive ourselves but now my daughter has got married to the right boy . Ishika hatefully says in her mind yeah right ? Right boy ? She looks towards Roop with hate and says in her mind Papa please get well sooner I want to get rid of this marriage as soon as possible when you will listen to me then you will also understand why I want to get rid of this marriage

Roop on phone with Kamla Roop is standing like lifeless( poor boy )tells Kamla he married Ishika and says sorry to Kamla for marrying her like this He did not have any other option Kamla is very happy hearing this and says don't say sorry at all I am very happy that marriage is completed and today I became sasu mai I am very very happy Kinjal and Jigna standing with her are very happy hearing about Roop & Ishika 's marriage Roop is not at all happy but in extreme pain Kamla happily says to Roop your love is true that's why goddess no matter how but got you married to Ishika . Roop is in extreme pain and says in his mind I wish Ishika would think like this too but ... He is extremely hurt . Kamla happily says now tell me when are you bringing my daughter in law at home . Before Roop could say anything Jigna takes the phone and happily says to Roop yes tell us when you are bringing Ishika home We are very excited to welcome you both at home . Kinjal takes the phone and happily says yes Roop we are very excited to welcome you and Ishika at home We will do grand welcome Kamla takes the phone and happily says to Roop tell us when you are bringing Ishika home But before Roop can say anything she herself says I will talk to Kanchan behen about it Ok . Kamla , Kinjal , Jigna are not even bothering to listen to Roop, letting him speak but going on and on and on with their happiness and excitement on his marriage with ishika and their welcome preparations at home and neither understanding his pain in his silence . Then they disconnect the call . Roop stands alone extremely hurt

Rupesh tells Ishika now that marriage has been completed we need to do your bidaai right now . Kanchan agrees with Rupesh . Roop comes there Ishika is shocked hearing this and whats the need of Bidaai so soon I cannot leave you in this condition No I won't go anywhere . Rupesh tells Ishika What has happened to me I am totally fine and the bidaai ritual is very important When you will go to your house your mother and I will be happy and we will keep in touch with you . Kanchan happily says to Rupesh Our daughter is very lucky because she got Kamla like mother in law and Roopendera like wise and best husband . Ishika makes disgusting faces hearing this in jealousy and butt hurt Kanchan says I know they won't put any restriction on Ishika but will keep her very happy . Rupesh agrees . Kanchan gets Kamla's call and happily tells everyone she got Kamla ji's call Ishika makes disgusting faces and turns her face away with disgust Kanchan attends the call and greets Kamla and tells her Rupesh is much better now and congratulate her for their children's marriage . Kamla congratulate her too Rupesh asks Kanchan to put the phone on speaker when Kanchan does Rupesh greets Kamla Kamla greets him . Rupesh tells her we were just talking about your daughter in law's bidaai Kamla happily says she was also discussing with her daughters the welcome preparations of Ishika Kamla says she is very excited to greet her daughter in law at home but if Ishika wants she can stay with her father for some more days and take care of him I have no issue with this I am also the mother of three daughters so I know how it feels to send your daughter to other house I assure you I will keep Ishika like my daughter too This house is hers too Roop smiles Ishika is happy hearing this Rupesh asks Kamla they are fine with Ishika's bidaai now After the call Kamla asks Kinjal and Jigna for the preparations of Ishika's welcome . Jigna says we will handle everything but what about father Kamla is tensed now

Kanchan says to Rupesh Kamla is so so good Our Ishika is very very lucky to get such a nice family as her in laws She Will stay very happily with them, Rupesh agrees . Ishika hatefully looks at Roop

Precap Kamla does aarti of Roop & Ishika and ask Ishika to come inside the house kicking the kalash but before she could do that Shamsher kicks the Kalash away

Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched today's episode after a very long time as i wanted to see shashank in dulha avatar..
i only watched his scenes..but even they were so boring..shashank was excellent.. but there has to be someone with him on the scene to match atleast 1/100th his caliber..now i think show is doomed forever because of this nonsense character actor..not even god can save the show now.. regretting watching.. should have just seen the pictures..
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frds i want to discuss and know all ur views
i dont feel this marriage will go long way

roop saved ishika from getting raped by ranveer ,but she still blaming him and saying thank u just for sake and again insulting his love uff

reasons are roop ishika dialogue itself after their marriage

roop:sab kuchh lift ho sakta hai in life ,kisi ki giri hui soch ko chhod ke !
and they focused widened ishika face on that

roop : leave me ,noone in the world can establish relation with u ...the way u r !

ishika: dont think it will be happily ever after our mrg ...,it will never be that happily ever after ..!!

roop love ishika ,he respect her care for her but taali ek haath se nahin bajti ..
ishika dont even respect him ..always blame him judge him

i feel roop all dreams will break slowly ..he felt ishika good now he slowly himself realising she can never understand him and even sad after getting married to her

Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 8th Novemver 2018 written update

Same Night

Episode starts with Fai bua massaging Shamsher's shoulders and ask him is he feeling good now ? Shamsher nods yes . Kamla comes and hesitantly says to Shamsher she wants to say something Shamsher says he is listening . Kamla hesitantly says Roopendera and our daughter in law ...Fai bua glares at Kamla . Kamla says Roop and Ishika ...Fai bua scolds Kamla what nonsense are you talking Can't you see how much stressed Shamsher is and you are still talking nonsense Sometimes think about your husband too . Shamsher says to Kamla Talk straight forward what you came to say Kamla hesitantly says Roopendera and Ishika's marriage is completed . Shamsher and Fai bua are angry hearing this Kamla says Roopendera is coming home with their daughter in law . Fai bua shouts what? . Shamsher says let him come . Fai bua is shocked hearing Shamsher's reply Kamla gets happy thinking Shamsher has accepted this marriage

At patels house Praful throws purvi in her room Mota Kaka 's family is there . Praful scolds Purvi this girl wants to shame us in whole society She went to meet that Vinay Dhawal too scolds Purvi she has become too shameless and does not care for their reputation at all . Purvi's mom try to slap Purvi but Vaish stops the slap and hesitantly says Purvi's marriage is broken today She is heart broken because of this Forgive her this mistake . Purvi's mom now feel bad for Purvi . Purvi is crying . Mota Kaka ask from Purvi what did that Vinay say Purvi cries and tells he said he does not even want to see her face again , don't want to attend her calls either He said she is neither beautiful nor her father is that rich to give expensive gifts to him .Mota Kaka and family are angry hearing this Purvi's mom shouts how dare he say this Mota Kaka ask his wife to be quiet and says now they will handle everything in their own way

Rupesh and Kanchan do Ishika's bidaai Kanchan put gadhbandhan on Roop &Ishika Mota Kaka and family are standing there rolling their eyes Kanchan gives Ishika ganpati idol and says this is for the blessed beginning of your new life With Ganpati 's blessings your all problems in your life will be solved Vaish wants to go and bid goodbye to Ishika but Praful stops her and scolds her didn't you hear what father said No one among us will go there so stay here . Vaish is emotional but stands with Praful . Kanchan goes and stands with Rupesh who is on wheel chair . Ishika with tears look at Roop Roop nods his head and consoles her . Ishika go to her father and ask him to take care of himself and miss her a lot . Rupesh hugs Ishika Father and daughter cry . Roop is emotional seeing them Roop comes towards Rupesh and takes his ashirwaad Ishika too takes his ashiwaad Rupesh blesses his daughter to be happy always . Roop and Ishika then takes Kanchan's ashirwaad. Kanchan kisses the head of her daughter and blesses her to be happy always . Roop then picks up Ishika's bag and looks at Mota Kaka and family and says so my dear In laws I hope you will take good care of my father in law I will be very happy . Ishika makes disgusting faces hearing this, butt hurt because Roop is calling Rupesh his father in law and Patels as his in laws Roop says good bye to Mota Kaka and family Kanchan asks Ishika to go . Roop bids good bye to Rupesh and Kanchan Roop and Ishika leave

Mota Kaka says to his wife It does not matter Purvi's marriage did not happen now it will happen some day but now that Ishika has got lost from the house we can play our main card . His wife is happy hearing this and nods yes

Outside Roop goes towards his bike Ishika is making nasty faces . Roop ask Ishika will she hold this bag or he should keep it at front of bike. Ishika snatches the bag from him and rudely says don't know what more I will have to do Nonsense . Roop ask from her what ? what do you mean by nonsense What are you saying? Ishika rudely says this what is happening One this fake marriage Jhuth mooth ki shaadi ( God this woman is so evil She begged Roop's hand , begged to him to marry her ,took final round around her parents In seventh round when wife is at front , vowed to be the loyal wife of Roop , protect his honor and dignity she vowed this swearing on her parents Her father was on his death bed then so critical but She actually lied and did fake marriage drama This jhuth mooth ki , fake marriage . Disgusting )Now don't know what more circus I will have to tolerate in your house . Roop replies you won't have difficulty in adjusting in my house when you are practiced of seeing bigger circus in this house in so many years. Ishika gets butt hurt hearing truth and threatens Roop pointing finger at him Don't you dare to call my house a circus My parents live here Roop says to her First I was not talking about your parents They are very innocent types but yes there daughter is a bit .. Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and glares at Roop . Roop says you have already created enough high voltage drama in my life since your entry in my life now don't try to create more drama . Ishika gets butt hurt and makes nasty faces . Roop sits on his bike Ishika is throwing her nasty tantrums and cursing Roop with gestures Roop starts the bike and in frustration of Ishika's tantrums presses the gear . Ishika finally sits on the bike and Roop drives it away

At Waghela's house Kamla , Kinjal and Jigna are doing preparations for Roop and Ishika's welcome Kamla says in her mind my small child Roop has grown up today he is bringing my daughter in law for me today . Kamla happily recalls Roop's childhood how he always was so caring to his mother and sisters , would celebrate his mother and father's wedding anniversary and would make them cut their wedding anniversary cake together , Kamla feeding him with her own hands , Roop feeding his mother on karwa chauth and saying after growing up he will also keep fast for his wife . Kinjal happily thinks finally Roop has got his love The bell rings . The trio happily run towards door and Kamla opens the door and is happy seeing Roop and Ishika . Ishika is standing not bothering to take ashirwaad . Roop calls ishika and signals her to take ashirwaad Ishika puts fake smile on her face and both take Kamla's ashirwaad Kamla blesses them and says she is very happy to see them together . Kamla does aarti of both while Kinjal Jigna shower flowers Kamla then put Kalash at Ishika's feet and ask her to come inside by kicking it. Ishika recalls extending her hand like a beggar to Roop begging for his hand to marry her. Ishika recalls seventh phera and Roop putting sindoor in her maang and her father apologizing to her I know I got you both married without your both 's wish I am sorry my child but I did not have any other option Kamla , Kinjal , Jigna are confused why Ishika is standing like a statue Kamla calls Ishika and wakes her up from her thoughts and ask her to come in , Ishika puts fake smile on her and try to kick the Kalash but Shamsher kicks it away Ishika is shocked Shamsher angrily looks at Roop and Ishika then turns his face away Kamla in tears ask from Shamsher what are you doing You yourself said to let them come now why are you doing this . Shamsher shouts yes I said to let them come but only to tell everyone this boy is not my son and neither his wife is my daughter in law I refuse to accept this marriage Ishika is shocked Roop is hurt Neighbors start gathering hearing Shamsher shouting , Kamla says to shamsher seeing the neighbors gathering whatever you want to say please say inside Shamsher says he does not want to talk anything Shamsher says to Roop ever since this girl has entered in your life she has only created problems for you , only gave you pain , only increased your sufferings . Roop in extreme pain closes his eyes Ishika is butt hurt hearing this truth about her Shamsher shouts my son , the sorted and brilliant Roopendera Singh Wagehla , he was going to become a police officer , he did not become because of only this girl Shamsher insults and abuses Roop in front of everyone what he became a drunkard , good for nothing , worthless and today he came home after getting married and did nothing else Roop is extremely hurt because of his father abusing him . Ishika is butt hurt .Roop says to his father he did this wedding with complete rituals , Ishika is his wife now and above that a woman A neighbor insults Roop you are showing attitude after marrying your brother's would be wife Are these customs of our society ? .Shamsher shouts at Roop did you listen this now what more you will make me hear . Roop painfully smiles and says to his father I made a mistake I made a huge mistake I thought at least once in life you accepted my one decision whole heartedly but no I made a mistake I thought wrong Roop painfully says to his father before you ask me to get lost from the house and say you both cannot live here I myself refuse to live in this house with my wife We will leave from here Roop tries to leave Ishika tries to go with Roop . Kamla says one minute I want to give something to my daughter in law Kamla tries to give Ishika her kangan but shamsher snatches the kangan and says he won't let her give these kangan from his hard earned money to this girl When shamsher snatches the kangan from Kamla Kamla is pushed a bit and Ishika holds her and recalls Shamsher pushing Kamla to the side to let him talk to Ishika when Ishika came to their house to defame Roop 's character in the village with her lies he molested her and made those posters and pasted them in her colony to stop her marriage She recalls Shamsher blaming her on the same day that these kind of girls carry around fake character certificates They go around with boys and then blame them for being characterless Ishika says to shamsher I know you don't like me but why you are mistreating your wife like this . Roop says to shamsher right now we are leaving from your house and will only step in when you will call us and i have complete faith you will call us Roop & Ishika take ashirwaad of Kamla. Roop tries to take ashirwaad of shamsher but shamsher angrily goes inside . Roop is extremely hurt but leaves with Ishika. Kamla , Kinjal Jigna cry

Roop and Ishika walking on the road Ishika rudely says to Roop insults him didn't you know your bike had no petrol Could you not see it before What was need to you do all that drama inside your house You left the house saying this big dialogue that won't live there now tell me where we will go Roop says don't know . Ishika asks what ? what you do mean by don't know Roop says don't know means don't know and if you are feeling so much uncomfortable I will drop you at your home Ishika is shocked hearing this and says at my house ?Papa's condition will get bad seeing me back at home Roop says don't worry about that I will make some excuse and make your father understand Ishika says no My papa knows me well since childhood He will understand seeing my face there is some problem with me Ishika insults Roop didn't you know your father will behave like this Don't you know your father from childhood She asks from him why he behaves with your mother like this She is so good . Roop says I tried to change his mindset a lot from childhood but all my efforts couldn't change him Roop thanks Ishika for speaking in support of his mother today , Ishika rudely says to him I had to take her side she is good She lies and insults Roop I wish you would have at least one good quality of your mother but you are full of ego , attitude and anger just like your father Roop shakes his head like she is a hopeless case and says you fight even on compliment Ishika shows her nasty attitude to Roop Roop asks her to give her bag to him otherwise she will fall . Ishika rudely says no its my bag I won't give Roop says your bag is less heavy than you I will prefer to lift your bag more than you Ishika is butt hurt hearing this

Precap: Mota Kaka and family are trying to take Rupesh's signs forcibly on legal papers and Dhawal and Praful are throwing Rupesh and Kanchan out of the house

mahi12 thumbnail

Roop- Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 9th Novemver 2018 written update

Same night

Episode starts with Rupesh and Kanchan talking with each other on their bed Kanchan says she is missing Ishika. Rupesh tells her he too but he is happy and at peace that Ishika got the best life partner Roopendera He is a very very good and noble boy and will never let anything wrong happen with Ishika Kanchan agrees Rupesh says the biggest thing our Ishika got rid of every day fights and troubles in this house . Kanchan agrees Rupesh ask her did Ishika call. Kanchan says no not yet Rupesh ask should we call her . Kanchan says it won't be right to disturb them so late of night we will call them tomorrow . Rupesh says yeah right He wishes Roop and Ishika remain happy always Both go to sleep

In Hasmukh kaka's garage Hasmukh kaka says to Roop sorry Roop but this garage might not be the best place for newly weds The nasty spoiled brat Ishika is making disgusting faces not liking the place Roop says to kaka You gave us place in your garage you gave us place in your heart its enough for us I''ll manage . Kaka smiles and says as you wish Roop smiles and says thank you to Kaka . Kaka leaves . Ishika starts throwing her nasty tantrums and rudely says Roop did you find only this dirty place There is so much smell here Roop says to her its not some perfume shop but a garage and this smell is of oil . Ishika is disgusted . Roop starts cleaning the place Ishika keeps throwing her nasty tantrums what are you doing why are you doing this Roop spreads two mattress on the floor with a gap between them Ishika makes disgusting faces seeing mattress and says mattress why are you spreading these Roop does not bother about her crap and spreads two mattress with a bit gap from each other Ishika throws her tantrums don't know what this boy is doing The nasty rich spoiled brat Ishika is feeling hot and sees the fan and asks Roop Listen can you speed up the fan Roop says its already on full speed . Ishika is shocked and says this is full speed She continues to throw her tantrums she is very hungry Rats are jumping in her stomach . Roop hears this and says what she said She rudely says nothing Roop says you will get unconscious with hunger then will blame me as always Its your old habit . Ishika is turns her face away with her nasty attitude Roop says ok i will bring something to eat Ishika is making nasty faces Before Roop could go himani and himanshu come there Roop is pleasantly surprised seeing them and says Himani behen and jiju Himani says to Roop you cannot come to ask help from us but we can come to you Roop asks from them how you came to know we are here , Himanshu says we are police officers we have a lot of informers . Roop smiles Himani says Hasmukh kaka told Palak and Palak told us Roop says ok

Himani says we are very happy for you both Congratulations . Himani says to Ishika welcome to the family . Ishika smiles Himanshu ask Roop pick up your all luggage and come with us .Roop says no jijiu Himani ask from him but why Roop ? Roop says i am sorry Himani behen but you and papa already have so many issues between you if we came with you then Papa won't forgive you ever please try to understand . Himani is emotional but she and Himanshu are proud of Roop's goodness and love for them Himanshu says to Roop and Himani, you both brother sister can talk rest later ,He says to Roop first eat the food we brought for you both. Roop says looking at Ishika i don't know about someone else but i am feeling very hungry Rats are jumping in my stomach Ishika is makes nasty faces hearing this Roop takes food basket from Himani and ask everyone lets have dinner . They all sit together , Himani says to ishika I understand this feeling very well when a newly wed bride is not allowed to live in her in laws This same thing has happened with me too but Himanshu has always supported me and stood by me He always kept the smile on my face Himani says to Roop its your turn now You should keep smile on Ishika's face forever You should feed Ishika first . Ishika gets butt hurt hearing this and says he should feed me but why? Himani is surprised and says why not In this way love increases between a couple Himanshu says to Roop come on feed her . Roop takes some food and tries to feed Ishika She pretends to be disgusted to insult Roop and does not take it Himani and Himanshu are surprised at her behavior Then ishika looks at Himani and himanshu and puts a fake smile and takes the bite from Roop's hands and pretends to be totally disgusted to insult Roop and deliberately makes disgusting faces . Roop takes another piece & tries to feed her but she stops him not more and eating the first piece slowly pretending to be totally disgusted Roop sees some food is out of her mouth when she is eating He signals her to clean it She tries to clean it but is unable to clean it Roop signals her one minute and cleans it with his hand .

After dinner Himani say now they should go Himani says to Himanshu now we should the leave newly weds alone to spend some time with each other . Himani asks from Roop Are you sure you dont want to come with us . Roop gestures no . Himani says ok then take care of yourself and also charge your mobile I am sure mom will try to call you Just then Roop gets kamla's call and he says to Himani you just said and mother has called . Himani smiles ok then we will go you both take care of yourself Himani and Himanshu leave saying good bye to Ishika and Roop

Roop attends Kamla's call She ask she has been trying his number for so long Roop apologizes to his mother and tells her the phone's battery was low . Roop is talking to his mother ( muted voice ) Ishika behind is throwing her nasty tantrums don't know how much more drama will happen in her life She goes and to insult Roop pulls her sleeping mattress more away from Roop's and put a hurdle between them Roop sees it what she is doing He while talking to his mother takes a paper and write Don't touch on it and puts it on the hurdle towards Ishika's side ( well done Roop Take that Ishika patel )Ishika gets too much butt hurt reading this and shouts How dare you . While Roop is talking to his mother Ishika tries to take revenge from Roop by putting grease on his mattress and is proud of her act like she did great work Roop seeing this shakes his head she is a hopeless gone case

Kamla lights diya in front of goddess and pray Fai bua comes dozing trying to go to kitchen for water and is scared seeing Kamla and scolds her what the hell she is doing here so late of night she scared her . Kamla says the mother whose only beloved son and her my newly wed daughter in law when are not allowed to enter their own house she can only pray to goddess for mercy . i did not mean to scare you

Rupesh and kanchan are rudely woken up from their sleep with someone banging their door hard . Kanchan opens the door Mota Kaka and family minus Vaish and purvi barge in and ask Kanchan and Rupesh to get lost from their house , Mota Kaka taunts Rupesh you got your daughter married from my money and broke the wedding of my daughter Now sign on these papers and get lost from my house . Kanchan shouts what are you doing Can't you see he is unwell . Mota Kaka shouts at her to shut up Mota Kaka ask Praful and Dhawal to throw them out Praful and Dhawal packs their clothes and then praful and dhawal forcefully try to take sign of Rupesh on papers Rupesh condition starts worsening .kanchan tries to stop them but Mota Kaka's wife and Dhawal's wife Romila hold her tight Mota kaka then says to his sons don't misbehave with your uncle He asks Rupesh you have to do this in either way You have no other option so better do it yourself instead we force you and you both can leave tomorrow . Rupesh is badly coughing but scared himself signs

Kanchan keeps protesting to Rupesh don't sign but Rupesh signs Mota kaka snatches the papers from Rupesh and asks his sons to throw them out . Praful and Dhawal pick up a very sick Rupesh and forcefully put him on wheel chair and drags him out Mota Kaka's wife and Dhawal's wife drag Kanchan out Vaish tries to stop them but she is rudely pushed aside by Praful . Praful and Dhawal push Rupesh on his wheelchair out of the house but Roop holds Rupesh , Rupesh is emotional seeing Roop . Kanchan is relieved seeing Roop. Roop angrily looks at Mota Kaka and family Ishika too come and is shocked seeing her parents being thrown out She shouts at Mota Kaka's family how dare you . Roop tells Praful and Dhawal i told you before if needed i can use my hands too Looks like i will have to remind you . Praful attacks Roop , Roop beats him Dhawal attacks Roop Roop beats him too Praful and Dhawal together attack Roop Roop beats them both Dhawal tries to hit Roop with a vase but Roop blocks his attack and punches him away but gets hurt because of the vase hitting his arm hard . Roop beats both praful and dhawal After getting fully beaten up both praful and dhawal stop attacking now .and hold their bones and wounds Roop goes to Mota Kaka and snatches the papers from him and tears the papers Mota kaka is angry .Roop warns them don't you dare to misbehave with my mother in law and father in law again Roop warns Praful and Dhawal otherwise i will make your condition even more worse .Got it Praful and Dhawal are angry but quiet Ishika comes now and says now this house's daughter and son in law has come ( such a disgusting mean opportunist she is Now that she needs Roop to save her parents from Mota Kaka and family she is calling roop son in law of the house She wants is to use Roop to protect her parents and get the house )Roop is surprised at Ishika changing her colors like a chameleon within few hours and looks at her Then he says to Mota Kaka and family now he and Ishika will stay here in front of them and now if they dared to misbehave he won't spare them . Mota Kaka looks at Roop angrily Roop looks at Mota Kaka angrily

Precap : Shamsher is beating Ranveer how dare he kidnap a girl at gun point after being an inspector

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No updates after 9th November?
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

No updates after 9th November?

I'll do it today Sorry was stuck with important work