Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am hated Kamla , Jigna , Kinjal and Himani today😡Why they forcefully applied haldi to Roop even when he was refusing but they still forcefully applied on him 😡Why they still think Ishika is the right life partner for him 👎🏼These women are hypocrite At one point they want to stop Ishika's marriage with Ranveer because he is an evil person but they still want Ishika for Roop despite its clear to them she is an evil person .👎🏼 Despite Ishika's all evil deeds and extremely wrong brutal behavior with Roop they still think she is right partner for him👎🏼Ishika cruelly rejected Roop and Roop was so shattered after that but these Kamla ,Jigna , himani and Kinjal assume Ishika is still good at heart 👎🏼 Ishika who defames a noble boy like Roop as Gunda, characterless boy, a rapist how is this woman can be good at heart and can be right life partner for anyone 👎🏼How can Himani forget Ishika was not even willing to give any proofs for her allegations on Roop and neither she wanted to see any proof of Roop's innocence but got innocent Roop arrested over false allegations ?How can Himani forget how rude and nasty Ishika was to her and showing her disgusting attitude to her she knows her younger brother more than her ?Why Himani thinks this Ishika can be right life partner for Roop ?Kamla being the mother of Roop how can she forget all the misdeeds of Ishika ? How can she forget all the wrong Ishika has done with her innocent son Roop ? How can she forget how Ishika always came to their house and lied about Roop in front of them ?How can she forget how Ishika tried to defame Roop in their village and also got him arrested over false allegations ? How can she forget how cruelly Ishika rejected Roop and abused and insulted him in front of whole college How much hurt Roop was because of her evil act. How can she forget her son's pain and still want the pain giver Ishika with him?👎🏼Why don't Kamla think the girl who cannot see Roop's goodness , calls Roop bad, abuses him even after he never did anything wrong with her ,he saved her life risking his own life how can this girl be good at heart and can be a right life partner for him ?Jigna why she does not go back to her abuser husband if she is choosing an abuser for her own younger brother 👎🏼Kinjal honestly sometimes want to slap her hard .she does not understand anything but acts over smart 👎🏼

These women should be helping Roop to move on from his heartbreak but they are forcefully applying haldi from Ishika's house on him , giving him pathetic lectures because they still think Ishika can be right life partner for him👎🏼Kamla 's pathetic lecture to Roop you need to prove your love🤢Why Roop needs to prove his love to Ishika ?😡Why Ishika cannot see Roop's goodness ? What wrong Roop has ever done to her in fact her life is full of his favors she is alive only because of him but she still abuses him and tries to hurt him then why Kamla still wants Roop to prove his love and worth to Ishika ?😡What Kamla has seen in Ishika she thinks she is worthy of her son ?😡

Cvs these double standards are not going to work on us . If Ranveer is evil and not a good life partner for anyone so is Ishika . Dont you dare to show her marriage with Roop She is not even worthy of his forgiveness 😡

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
Ishika was so freaking jealous when Rupesh asked his wife to tell Roop's name to her friend for her daughter She said to her father why you want to ruin that poor girl's life 🤬This ishika is complete evil🤬 . How shamelessly she lies even after seeing Roop's goodness , how shamelessly she forgets all his favors on her and lies so shamelessly to insult him🤬She is only marrying Ranveer to torture and insult Roop . She cannot tolerate Roop marrying anyone else 🤢This disgusting women Ishika want both Ranveer and Roop🤬

I loved Rupesh 's reply to her You are wrong Roop is a gem , whichever girl will get married to him she will be most blessed and luckiest girl in the world ❤️So true Rupesh❤️

Ishika was so jealous and making faces hearing truth about Roop and his appreciation from her father 🤢Disgusting woman 🤢

Loved how Roop exposed Ranveer's lie to Ishika and her parents . Good to see Palak and Hardik back .

Ishika to Ranveer '' you know i hate lies ''🤢There is no limit of the shamelessness of this woman 🤢How shamelessly she lies that she hates lies 🤢She is the biggest liar herself and this is another big lie from her she hates lies when she herself lies so much🤢

Ishika was very hurt Ranveer lied to her but its ok for her she herself lies about Roop and abuses him , tries to harm him 🤢Ranveer's this birthday lie is very minor in front of her lies and cruel abusive behavior with innocent Roop

Ishika came to bash Roop and falsely blame him you exposed Ranveer's lie to me only to hurt me 😡you deliberately did this 😡She is disgusting beyond words 🤬

Loved Roop's reply to yes i deliberately did all this but not to hurt you but to open the blindfold on your eyes All glitters are not gold If this man can lie for such small benefits of his imagine how much he will lie to you for his bigger benefits and Ishika was speechless She fully understands Roop is right but she will still go ahead with her marriage with Ranveer because she cannot accept she is wrong and lose to righteous Roop . Go ahead Ishika marry Ranveer you really deserve him only

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At roop house ranvi ask 4 cake cutting.ish put her hand on knife roop srprsd. ish angry. He cuts the cake & feeds her.but ish not happy.he asks r u still angry?i told lie coz .ish says 4 me lie is lie whatever situn is.ss luks away.km & roop smile a bit. kanch etc luk at her. Ranvi goes & feed km & oders.palak & hr luking away.roop luks at ish.

At patel niwas.kanch asks her 2 took phone as ranvi trying 2 call her.shes stiil angry.ish says coz he lied.& he said so much in front of all. Tbh it luks like hes cooking up new lie. Kanch luks worried.

At roop house ranvi furious.he threw the vase & breaks it.he says 2 himself this roopndr has made me mad. Ki praises roop &s ays u did wful.u exposed rnavi nicely. Now ish also knows abt his lie.roop says but ki ben ranvi bro has also turned table. He made it luk like he dint do wrong even tho he did. ji cums & says ish is v..wise gal.km says the gal like ish whos v.hard & self respected will never tolerate a lie

Kanch asks ish u take lil things 2 ur heart.i agree he lied 2 u but he did that 2 impress u.he even asked 4giveness from u.ish says yes wen whole of his truth cums out in front of all. Kanch says ish.ish dad says that 2 coz of rooopndr. If he hadn't invited us.we cudnt know abt the truth.ish thinking. Ranvi again calls.kanch asks again calling.u pick up. She said guys lie abt such lil things 2 impress gals.kanch asks her 2 4give ranvi. She asks her dad 2 go. both go.ish picks up phone. They see & happy. Ranvi says plz don't disconnect the phone. I will talk 2 u till u don't 4give me.ish luks at her parents & says its ok ranviji.its v late in nite. I m feeling sleepy so going2 sleep. GN.ranvi says listen i..ish disconnects the phone.kanch happy.dad bit worried.

Ranvi thinks I will cheer u up in 2morrow's sangeet.

At patel niwas.all waghelas cum . they greet each oder. roop cums & asking 4 decorn.ranvi sees him & goes 2 him.ranvi ask hows preprn 4 my sangeet going on?roop says nice. How r u liking it?ranvi says its gud. keep on doing.he goes.

palak & hr cum.palak cums & calls him & says roop .he luks at them & says wow u both r luking gud. hr says leave that wats all this?roop says decorn or wat?palak says u r doing preprn & all 4 ranvi bro & ish sangeet.? Why?roop calls a waiter. Hr & palak say roop we r asking u sumthing.roop gives them cold drink & asks them 2 drink it & cool ur mind. Palak is upset at this.he pats palak & goes.

Ranvi sitting wid dhaval & prfl .vasih goes & gives them cold drink. Ranvi asks her abt ish.she told him she doing dance practice wid her frnds.

They showed ish doing dnace practice wid vand & a choreo is instructing them.vand is in get up of ranvi.

Km & ji cum.km asks hows he?they give him clothes 2 change.roop says u both r luking gud.he goes his bg played.kanch cums 2 km & says my daughter is going 2 b dil of ur house.every mom is worried abt it.i know u will b v.gud mil if theres sum mistake by my daughter then plz 4give her.km nods.

Roop goes & see hi & himnsh & welcums them.he asks them if they r ready?himsh ask 4 wat?roop says u both hav spl perf in sangeet.hi & himsh srprsd .ss wid faiba cum & see s them himns said no coz if we dance here papaji wont like.ss listen & cums 2 them & says if u care so much abt me then u shudnt'd cum here.wen I don't consider this relation then why u came here?hi.himns& roop quiet.faiba cums & asks don't do drama in front of all. Lets go from here.she took him away.

Ish dad cums 2 them & greets them.he asks roop 2 go 2 ish room 2 see if she & her frnds got ready 4 perf or not.he goes.he welcums them.

Ish & vand doing practice wid choreo.vand falls.& hurt herself. Roop cums & says wats this sound? He sees vand & says wat has happened?hr & palak also cum.ish dad also cums. Roop goes & helps vand & also does bandage 2 her.he luks at her. Vand says sorry ish I don't think I will b able 2 dance 2day.its paining 2 much.ish says all will b fine.roop says it luks like u were dancing in ranvi bro get up wid ish. Ishji.vand nods. Roop says but now.. then he says ishji do one thing.u urself go & ask ranvi bro 2 dance wid u.palak luks..ish stood. Her dad says u hav 2 dance form patels side so ask sil 2 bcum ur dance partner. Roop & palak nods.vand also happy. Ish asks vand 2 tc & goes.rop thinks rnavi bro is so egoist that he wont dance on his own sangeet.palak & hr luk at each oder& smirk.roop luk at palak & nods.hr also luks at him..all 3 happy.

Ish goes 2 ranvi.he asks her why she hadnt got ready till now.she says I want 2 talk 2 u.Cum aside.they both go.he asks her yes. She ask him if he wud like 2 b her dance partner in sangeet?she says actually my frnd vand was abt 2 dance wid me but she sprained her foot so plz u do .ranvi luks away & says dance.me? that 2 in front of all.sil of patel will dance like rented dance. ish srprsd.he took her hands in his & says sihji I say u also wont do its our sangeet. We will sit comfortably & let oders dance.hrn cums & says sil is saying rite. Ish goes.

Palak & hr cum2 her.palak says I hav an idea. If u listen then its better.ish dad asks roop 2 change his clothes in his room.

Palak says 2 her theres no better partner than roop & he also dances well.hr also agrees. Palak says he picks up steps easily.its v,gud idea.rest ur wish. Ish dad & roop cum. Ish dad says its gud .ur prob is solved.roop luks on.ish dad says whole waghela family has cum & has 2 do preprns. Palak says exactly.now its ur decision either u dance wid roop or leave the dream of dancing in ur own snageet.roop says palak leave it. Uncle I go & get ready. He goes.palak & hr say roop listen & stop. But he goes. Ish rembrs ranvi talks abt not dancing.roop going. Ish goes after him & calls& asks if u dance wid me? palak,hr & ish dad standing bit far luking bit apprehensively.roop srprsd & says wat? I don't believe it. He says u will dance wid a goon? She says not wid goon but wid my husband. Roop says wat?ish says I mean u will play part of my wud b husband in dance perf.roop also luks at her. She says so said it.oders also luk at them.

Roop says I will . all 3 happy. Roop says bt if u 4give me fully.4 the mistakes which I did & which I dint ?he luks at her. Ish says ok. Roop says ok then this dance perf will b most memorable dance perf of ur life.shes going. Roop says ish thanx for 4giving me. ish luks at him wid attitude & then goes. Rishta tha -2 played (only 2 words).roop luks

hr announces competn btn patels & waghelas From waghelas palak,ji & ki dance while from patels side romi, purvi & sumoder gal. It was sum traditional gujarati song.hi & km happy.Then hr announces abt ish dance.shes from patels side while roopndr from waghelas.rnavi & ss shock.

Ish cums 2 dance.roop also dances wid ranvi get up.ainyvey-2 lut gaya.ranvi angry.ish slips but roop holds her. Ranvi & ss angry.ranvi breaks a glass.Ss goes.

Ish in room. roop cums.& knocks . he asks permission 2 cum.she allows him.he says ur anklet fall off while dancing. He gives it 2 ish.ish smiles & takes. Hes going.ish says thanx roopndr. Roop says wats big thing in returning anklet? Ish says not anklet but 4 dance. Our dance was a big hit. This moment of sangeet is spl moment 4 me.roop happy. Ish says & thanx 2 help me.and yes u dances well. Roop nods & smiles. Roop says thank u. ranvi cums & taunts & says u r saying so much thank u. why don't u say u want 2 b near 2 my wud b wife.tell. ish srprsd.roop says its nothing like this. U give me chance 2 say my views.ranvi held roop's collar & says I don't want 2 listen 2 u.roop srprsd. Ish says leave roopendr ranviji. We were only doing a dance filled wid fun. His intentions were not wrong.ranvi luks at her wid bit anger. Ish says he was only helping me. why r u over reacting?ranvi says ishji I wud'd over reacted if I'dnt pushed him but smash his face.ish srrprsd.he asks her pointing roop wat was the need of u 2 dance wid any1? Ish says wat was the need 2 send roopndr 2 my house?ish says let me make it clear I wanted 2 dance wid u. and I came 2 request u also.but u refused. Then wat was the option 4 me. ranvi shouts in anger u shudnt'd dance then.ish srprs.he shouts u wud'd died ? or sky had fallen? Both luk a each oder

Pre-cap- roop wid km. roop says ish will know after 2 day that wen ranvi bro leave acting how it feels. Km says but ish for 1st time took ur side..roop nods. Km says 2day ur 1 more effort succeeded.roop luks at her but worried also.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika is shameless beyond words 🤢The hypocrite woman herself lies so much but is pretending in front of Ranveer and everyone how much she hates lies 🤢This is a lie from her too that she hates lies 🤢She is so angry at Ranveer not because he lied but because she lost from Roop again She taunted Roop when Roop asked from her the date when Ranveer celebrated his birthday with her. She insulted Roop don't you know your own brother's birthday She praised Ranveer as true , honest , gentleman in front of Roop Now that Roop has exposed Ranveer is such a liar and dishonest man who lied even about his birthday to her she got so much angry . She tried to insult Roop and pretend to be his victim for exposing Ranveer's lie in front of her she blamed him you did this only to hurt me but after getting reply from Roop and she knows Roop is 100 percent right and she started to be mad at Ranveer and pretending in front of everyone how much she hates lies🤢Disgusting woman 🤢

I have started hating Kamla , JIgna and Kinjal 👎🏼 Is Kamla really Roop's mother ? She looks Ishika's mother more not Roop's mother👎🏼 Are Kinjal and Jigna really Roop's elder sisters ? They look Ishika's sisters not Roop's elders sisters 👎🏼How much pathetic these ladies are to keep showering false praises on the girl who have done so much wrong with innocent Roop ?How can these women forget Ishika's misdeeds and praise her as good , wise girl ? If Ishika would be wise and good at heart would she be treating innocent Roop so badly ?if she would be good at heart and wise would she be coming to their house and village every time and lie about Roop in front of them ?If she would be good at heart and wise would she be abusing and defaming her life savior in front of everyone as gunda , characterless boy , a rapist ?If ishika would be wise and good at heart would she have blamed and defamed Roop without any proof, he made those posters and pasted them in college and in her town to defame her? If Ishika would be wise and good at heart would she have send Roop to jail with false allegations with no proof only to ruin his reputation and hurt him ? If Ishika would be wise and good at heart would she have rejected Roop so cruelly abusing and insulting him in front of whole college ?How can Kamla , Kinjal , Jigna , Himani forget all this and praise Ishika as wise and a good person ?👎🏼What good work Ishika has ever done in front of them they are praising her so much 👎🏼 Shame on these women 👎🏼

This Kamla slapped her own innocent son without his any mistake . This Ishika so brutally hurt and insulted him in front of whole college His friend made him drink making him swear on him and their friendship Roop did not misbehave with anyone even while drunk He defended his mother and only politely replied to the people who were falsely blaming him and his mother but this Kamla slapped him 👎🏼Roop was suffering from fever , headache she did not even let him have water and eat anything but broke the glass of lemonade Kinjal brought for him and slapped him in front of all family members Roop bowed down on knees in front of her and apologized to her and she still did not forgive him at the spot she was so angry but she does not have guts to blast Ishika who has done so much wrong with innocent Roop but she is advocating her in front of Roop as a wise good girl ? 👎🏼 . Same pathetic as Kamla as are these Jigna Kinjal and Himani👎🏼Shame on these women 👎🏼

Makers why you are destroying the characters of Kamla , jigna , himani and Kinjal for this disgusting Ishika ?👎🏼What kind of mother you are portraying who slaps her innocent son for no mistake of his but praises an evil woman who has done so much wrong with her innocent son ,who is so cruel to her innocent son ?What kind of sisters you are portraying who support an evil woman who is so cruel to their brother?👎🏼You really think we have sold our brains that you will show Ishika so worst but will also make Roop's mother and sisters shower nonsense praises on her and we will accept it 👎🏼

Ishika this lusty woman want both brothers 🤬She gets so jealous when Roop talks about his marriage She was so jealous when Rupesh suggested Roop's name for Kanch's friend's daughter . 🤢Today she asked Roop to dance to with her acting as Ranveer She is so cheap despite knowing Roop's feelings she asked him to dance with her acting as her would be husband Ranveer😡 This disgusting woman is well aware of the fact and fully realizes Roop is so good and kind hearted if she will request help from him , he will help her She is very well knows he won't let her be humiliated in front of people She immediately ran to ask him to dance with her and help him in whatever she planned on her sangeet as successful It was her dream and wish to dance on her sangeet She ran to ask Roop's help in fulfilling her wish when Ranveer refused to dance with her because she knows Roop always helped her Even after knowing how much good Roop is she still falsely blame him and abuse him and tries to defame him 😡

Roop once again nth time by now saved her from getting hurt and humiliated in public

Loved Roop 's attitude to her when she requested to him to dance with her He asked her WHAT Dance with you ? Loved his taunt to her why you want to dance with a goon ?When she requested to him to dance as her husband He was like as your husband ? Never 👏She requested to him to dance with acting as Ranveer and he got the idea from it to expose Ranveer's real jealous obsessive , possessive and MCP nature in front of her, ranveer does not care about her wishes at all and also to which extent Ranveer hates him and pretends to be a caring elder brother to him in front of her This is the only reason Roop danced with her otherwise he was in no mood to dance with her

When Ranveer blasted her and also attacked innocent Roop Ishika supported Roop His intentions were not wrong He is not at fault I requested him ,I was shocked seeing supporting Roop though I expected she will twist it and falsely blame Roop again and pretend to be his victim but the thshe could not blame Roop this time because she herself requested to him to dance with her so she supported Roop today. Today she was acting goody goody to Roop in the last scene because he fulfilled her wish to able to dance on her sangeed , he saved her face in public and the dance was liked by people too but still she is too shameless to accept her misdeeds done to innocent Roop 👎🏼
Edited by faryal-malik - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi start

At patel niwas.ranvi says all this is impt than me?She says r my dreams not impt?ranvi irritated. She says dancing in my sangeet was my dream.thats not impt. Roop says ok I say sorry 2 u ranvi bro.i fold my hands & say sorry.i shudnt'd danced . don't fight on this occasion 4 such lil thing.i shud go.He goes & closes the door.km outside.

Ranvi says wat was the need 2 dance wid him..if u hav so many dreams then u shud'd dance wid sum1else .listen ishji.she luks away in anger.

Roop wid km outside . km asks wats happening inside.roop says ranvi bro making ish realize wat hes? And if everything happens acc. 2 him then ish life will b like caged bird.so I cum from there.but after 2day she will realize how it feels wen ranvi bro stops doing acting.km says I m feeling bad 4 ish. But ish 2day 4 1st time took ur side.2day ur anoder effort succeed.Roop luks at km.

At roop house.roop says 2 ss papa ranvi bro feeling bad so I asked sorry 2 him also wid folded hands. Now u tell me wats wrong in that. Ppl get 2gether in sangeet 2 dance. then..

At patel house all ppl r there.Ish says we danced in front of all. Wat was wrong in that.if it was wrong papa wudn't'd asked me 2 dance wid him nor I wud'd danced wid him. Ish dad says rite.if kids danced then its not wrong.romi says wat abt sil he wen away in anger.ish says wid bit hesitation I .. I told him wat I m saying 2 u.he shudnt'd felt wrong &I m not wrong.

Roop says its fault of ranvi bro.u shud'd danced wid ish.if u'dnt't refused I wudnt'd 2 dance.ss says stop. Ur bro is cop if he will dance like gals then all thugs & goons in his area will laugh at him instead of getting scared.roop luks away.

Faiba says roopndr every1 knows u r not happy wid ranvi & ish mrg.but all is going well btn u both bro so wat was the need of u 2 dance wid her. Roop trying 2 say sumthing but faiba says now u caused rift btn them.ji says wen its known already then why ranvi used 2 send roop ish home 4 sending sargi,card seln & engagement preprns.ki says so that ranvi cud show 2 roop that the gal he used 2 luv is going 2 b wife of his bro. ranvi angry & ss luks stern & km stops ki. Ss shouts enough now no1 will argue any more.now just think how will this mrg happens peacefully.km luks at him. Ss goes.

Hrn says 2 ish dad u r bride's dad . u shud think how all shud go peacefully.watever drama happened has happened.dont want any more drama.ish dad agrees.

Roop & km in front of goddess statue.roop says but 4 1st time ish dint MU me or my intentions.km says means ish hav 4gotten all bitterness.roop took km hands in his & says thank u mummy if u havnt encouraged me then I wud'd been always wrong in her eyes.i cud'd make her understand I m not wrong prsn.now if she gets mrd 2 ranvi bro 2 morrow but I will b happy that she wont think me as wrong..km says 2morrow will b difficult day 4 u & 2 get thru this ambey maa will help u.u just hav faith. Wats rite will happen .she lit lamp roop saves it by putting hands around it.

At patel niwas. Ish dad lit lamp.kamch cums & ask wat 2 worry?now ish has also calm down.kanch says ranvi will tc of ish.ish dad says I don't find ranvi behavior normal. Will he keep ish happy? Kanch says ur worrying abt daughter is normal

Prfl wid vaish.vaish asking him 2 stop as its late. prfl says if its late then wat 2 do. ranvi had called sply & invited me.i m going. Dhaval bro is also there.

Ish parenst listen all & ish dad says wat party ranvi is throwing? My family ppl r going & dint call me.vaish goes .he asks kanch 2 get out keys.he says lest go & see. Kanch says u r thinking 2much. Don't go anywhere. Ish dad says don't know I don't feel rite

Ranvi wid prfl & dhaval at sum bar etc. he says thank u 2 all of u. u cum 4 my bachelor party.prful & dhaval r there. prfl says after all ur plan is successful.rnavi says congrtaz 2 u also.ranvi says I hav 2 do so much 2 hook ur sis.he rembrs his 1st meeting..he says I reached college every day. I don't understand.i used 2 reach at every function like gud boy.ish parents reach &luks thru door.ranvi saying then 2 impress ish I celebrated my fake bday wid orphaned kids. I felt more gud wen I covered both roop & ish wid jacket while they were sleeping hand in hand & clicked photo & showing FB of all this) then that photo I put in college & then at ur home & insulted ish.prfl srrprsd.and put whole blame on roop.

Ranvi boasting abt his planning.ish parents listen & srprsd.i won.he shouts rooendr I won. Prfl & dhaval happy. Kanch wants 2 go in. but ish dad stops.ranvi says now no1 can stop this mrg.no1. hes boasting. I took away ur luv in front of ur eyes.wat cud u do? Nothing.RnSW's obsession won in front of his luv.rnsw's obsession has won. Roopendr ur luv failed ish parents listened.he drinks. Ish parents listen & worried.

Roop in his room pacing & saying 2 himself don't know wat will happen 2morrow.if ish knew abt ranvi bro truth? After so much happening If she cud decide wats best 4 her.

He got call from ish dad.roop says u called so late is everything ok? Is ish fine?ish dad says can u cum 2 our home now. We hav urgent work wid u.plz . roop sees watch & says ok I will cum. He thinks he called me so late.kanch says how cud roopndr help us.ish dad says how can we complain abt cop 2 cops? In this situn if sum1 can help us then its only roop.kanch says why u stopped me?i wud'd slapped him. He says its not time 2 get angry.lets go home.we shud b at home bfr roopndr reaches there.kanch says its all my fault. U told me many times but I dnt listen 2 u.i forcefully asked ish 2 get agree.

Roop reaches at ish parents.he says u called me so late. wat happened?both luk at each oder & scared.ish dad says nothing just want 2 ask hows preprn going on there? Roop srprsd. & luk at them.he says roses hav insects all fls r ruined.we hav 2 bring new ones. Roop says u called me at 2.30AM 2 tell abt this?ish patents luks at each oder. Roop says is this urgent work? Kanch makes excuse we r gal's side so small fault luks big.roop confused. Ish dad says now its late u go. roop goes.

They see him going. Then ranvi cums clapping from side. He says I like it wen sum1 listens 2 me at once.u just listen 2 me. ( showed fb) ish parents going but ranvi cums & puts gun on their head.kanch angry & ish dad scared.kanch try 2 slap him but ranvi holds her arm. He says wats so hurry mil. 1st lets see.he shows them mob. Both shock. The saw ish sleeping & sum1 pting gun at her head.ish dad asks wats this? Ranvi says I hav seen both of u going from that party place.now u both know abt me.then I also accept I m v bad prsn v bad prsn.and I hav bring proof of my badness.see this. This live vid call.my gunman is shooting it from ur home from ishj room.kanch crying. Ranvi says don't drop it.. my gunman wont do anything . he wont shoot her if u don't tell anything 2 roopndr ish or any1else.he holds both of them.u both keep quiet 4 sum days.i wont do anything.kanch luks away.he says after mrg I promise all will b back 2 normal.i will b ahappy family. Yes. But if u say sumthing2 ish then poor ish. U understand.both scared. Fb ends. Ranvi says 2 them the prsn whos poiting gun never misses his target..he goes.both scared.

Nxt morng.ish wid vaish getting ready.ish parents thinking abt telling truth. Ish dad calls ish aside. He wants 2 tell her but then a pt & gal cum 2 them.a pt says ranvi has sent me. u r bride? Its their family tradition that i a amulet is tied in her hand.they luk at each oder.pt says wen bride goes 2 in laws then that amulet is flown in river.he tied amulet on her hand.

Ranvi calls ish.hes eating apple & says ish u r still angry.i had sent a gal 2 calm u down.she wiil tc of u.gal says ranvi bo sent me 2 tc of u. ranvi says just like after mrg I will tc of u. she says u shud control ur anger.ranvi says ofcourse control-2 he threw apple but says happily I will chant abt control. Phone disconnects. Ranvi luks dangerous.

Pt asks ish parents hav 2 go 2 temple 4 a ritual knach says we hav 2 go u tc. ish dad also says I will talk 2u later on. At temple ish parent wid ranvi.he says this is same thread like on ish hand. If u tell any1 anything then..he showed thread & threw it & push button on remote. it blasted.he says shud I give 1 more live demo.kanch touches his legs & says don't do naything2 my ish. We will do like u r saying. Ish dad folds hand. He says my wud b mil.it doesnt luk nice u touching my fete. I will touch ur fee in few hrs.ur only sil. As sil I hav brought u a wful gift. He gives them 2 amulets . he asks them 2 wear forcibly. He says v. nice. But rmebr if u get it away from u then ish will b away from u. both scared. He thinks.it has audio chip so that I can hear everything

pre-cap-roop says 2 himself ish parents r in tension but theres sumthing wrong sumwhere. Pt saying 2 ish at her home. After this ritual u can take gal 4 getting ready. The gal says 2 kanch do it wid smile oderwise i will this gun.she asks them 2 smile. Both smile forcibly.

typos done

tiny15 thumbnail

Epi start

Ish & purvi sitting doing puja at home.pt asks 2 call ish parents 2 cum .vaish says I will call them as gone 4 sum oder work. Ish parents says we hav cum.they sit.they see their & ish amulets & rembrs ranvi threat.gal says u do rituals smiling.oderwise wid this gun..she shows bit of gun.they smile

Ranvi at home listening thru earphones & thinks vishk(vishakha) doing rite. Pt ask him2 do puja. Ish parents smiling & doing rituals.

Km wid roop .roop rembrs.ish dad talks. He says I m not feeling rite.theres sum trbl in their behaviour .she says they mite b worried abt mrg.

Kanch tried 2 take out amulet from ish hand but Gal took ish 2 parlour.ish asks purvi 2 cum.they go.both parents sad & worried.

Roop says 2 himself uncle & aunty luked worried but its sumthingelse.ranvi smirking.

Ish dad prays in front of goddess.that I always stood wid truth whole life but now i cant stop injustice wid my own daughter. Kanch cums & prays & says wat will u get ranvi doing this.if u r hearing us then plz spare her. Ish dad also says plz spare her.ranvi listening.stop the mrg. Ranvi calls him on phone. He picks up. Ranvi says ur daughter must b ready in parlour and m also cuming wid mrg party.dont waste ur time & energy in crying. Save them 4 dance in mrg party.he puts down. kanch crying .he says we cant do anything.if that gal wudnt'd been there I wud'd removed that amulet myself & killed myself.ish cums & says wat? Both shock & sees ish.

Ranvi in room .roop cums.he ask ranvi 2 cum outside as auspicious time is running out.ranvi asks him 2 cum in. roop cums in. ranvi says whatever happened cant b undone. But truth is now ish will b mine.u must b having pain here. He pts at his heart. Roop smiles & says no bro.here is truth so no pain. But u must b feeling helpless even after getting all. M sure . ranvi luks at him he says coz u hav only deceit here & theres lie on ur tongue.ranvi angry. Roop asks him 2 cum out.he goes out. Ranvi angry.

Ish cums 2 parents.they luk scared if she heard .ish says I m seeing u ppl worried. I thot u r worried coz of mrg.vishk cums & says let ,me do ur dupatta rite.ish stops her & asks her parents again.both parents emotnl .ish also emotnl.they hug each oder.They ask her 2 rest. Vand cums & asks 2 cum she again asks 4 promise of not 2 go from this house...she goes. Ish parents crying.

Vin cums wid his family. Hrn asks 4 oder in laws i.e waghelas roop beats drum . gals r dancing. Palak also dancing.

Ish cums 2 see.vand also there. They see rop. Vand says he also cums in ur mrg.roop luk at her. She goes.hi says 2 km u must b proud of roop's courage & sacrifice.km hes doing all wid putting stone on his heart.ranvi thinks u want 2 beat drum beat but I know u must b jealous inside.this day will b ur saddest day.ss & patels greet each oder.ranvi mounts down the horse he goes 2 roop & asks him in anger 2 stop beating the drum.palak luks at him wid bit anger.hrn welcums him. He goes 2 ish parents.& gestures them 2 welcum him wid aarti both r scared & do .roop seeing them.ranvi makes ish dad wear garland.roop sees & thinks theres sumthing fishy.they all go in.

Roop cums 2 vaish & asks abt ish dad. She says don't know.she says I want 2 ask 1 thing. He nods.she pts 2 Pt.& says hes not ur home pt?he says I don't understand.she says in morng sum oder pt has cum 2 tie raksha kawach 2 ish.roop thinks he goes 2 km & asks .she says no .we dint send any pt in morng.and theres no such tradition.roop says ok I will go & see that amulet.km asks wat has happened? He says nothing.i will b bcack.ish dad asks vishk 2 spare her daughter. She says don't waste time here & marry her soon.roop cuming.ish dad bows down says 2 her u r also sum1s daughter plz let me remove that amulet from her. She luks away in irritatn.roop goes & reaches there & sees him bowing down & calls uncle r u ok.he makes him stand.ish dad says I m ok. I bent down 2 pick up pen so sprained my foot. I m fine.roop says u r sweating. U take rest.ish dad says in bit irritatn I m saying I m fine.roop says I m feeling strange form ystrday nite tell me wats the matter? Ish dad says nothing.all is fine. He goes wid bent head & roop sees his hands which he has kept behind his back & sumthing is written on them.its written save ish.amulet is danger.roop shocks & he rembrs vaish asking him abt pt & km telling no such tradition.

He goes 2 ish room.ish ,vand & purvi r there.he knocks . ish goes & opens the door.both luk at each oder.then roop sees her in bridal dress.ranvi calls kanch & says roopndr has reached in ish room.get him out of there oderwise u know wat I will do.kanch scared. My whole army is outside.i m telling u ish will go far away from u.roop cums & says I hav 2 talk 2 sum impt thing. She asks wat? He says u show me ur amulet. He took her hand & try 2 see but vishk says u cant see like that.ish shock.roop also srprsd but still try 2 see.but kanch cums & stops & says no.she says I mean its unauspicious 2 b in bride's room bfr mrg.she says all r luking 4 u down. roop is suspicious.kanch luks at vishk.vishk smiles. both go. vishk closes the door.

At mandap pt asks 2 call bride & groom.ish parents sad.

Ranvi in room.roop cums 2 call him in room .ranvi says yes m cuming. But if my younger bro make me wear sehra then I will feel gud.he sits in front of mirror. Roop cums & smiles & took sehra & make him wear & then luks on.

At mandap purvi cums.ish also cums. He rparents sad.both set of bride & groom standing.pt says as ish is elder so she will do garland ritual 1st. then ish & groom sat 4 rituals. Pt starts.viash tie the knot.pt ask them 2 stand 4 pheras.groom is in front.all throwing fls on them.faiba happy. Ss stern. Palak luking sad & emotnl.km also sad. Ish parents sad.pt says now gal cum in front. Palak luking sad & emotnl.ish in front. groom took her hand.ish luks in srprs.he took away amulet.vishk says now u can remove this locket. They both remove & give it 2 her.pt says now its last phera.theres gun shot.all r shock & luk.they saw ranvi wid gun.ish shock.all shock.she luks at groom.she removes sehra of groom & sees roop & shock.

Pre-cap-she says roopendr u.all r shock. Ss., faiba, km,ji & ki also shock. Ranvi luks. Theres vo now wat turn will take ish & roop's life?

typos done

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Roop -Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 5th November 2018 written update

Episode start with

Ishika removes the sehra of the groom and is shocked and angry seeing Roop and shouts at him Roopendera you

Flashback
Roop grabs Ranveer and forces him to sit on a chair grabbing him tightly and Ranveer shouts at Roop what are you doing?. Roop says to him enough of your jumping. Ranveer tries to fight back but unable to release himself from Roop's grip and shouts at Roop let me go Have you forgot its my marriage . Rupesh and Kanchan come running and Rupesh grabs Ranveer too Ranveer shouts at Rupesh my would be father in law Have you gone mad , your daughter will die Rupesh shouts at Ranveer you want to destroy my daughter's life

Ranveer shouts at Rupesh my whole army is standing outside , if anything happened to me then your daughter will die I am telling you . Ranveer pushes Rupesh away and is able to release himself from his grip but Roop grabs him Rupesh bring a rope and ask Roop, son lets tie him first Roop says yes uncle . Rupesh starts tying Ranveer to the chair while Roop has firmly grabbed Ranveer Roop then helps Rupesh to tie Ranveer tightly to the chair

Ranveer shouts at Roop i have spared you so far because you are my baby brother but i won't spare you now Leave me I am warning you i won't spare you now . After Roop & Rupesh have tied Ranveer to the chair Ranveer is shouting at Roop let me go and threatening him i won't spare you. I don't lose ever

Roop takes a cloth and ties Ranveer's mouth and says to Ranveer your game is over . Rupesh tells Roop This devil has the remote of that bomb which is planted in the raksha potli tied on Ishika's arm Roop searches for the remote in the pockets of Ranveer and finds it and says to Ranveer your misdeeds should be known to all , especially your uncle .

Roop tries to go but Kanchan and Rupesh stop him .Rupesh says to Roop one minute son Rupesh takes the sehra of Ranveer and say to Roop instead of this devil you will sit in the mandap . Roop is shocked and angry says what ? how can i ... ??

Rupesh says to Roop you have heard what he said If this devil reached the mandap then Ishika's life will be in danger because his men are sitting there Rupesh folds his hands in front of Roop and cries and begs to Roop please son , once you sat in the mandap in his place and took Ishika to a safe place , when all guests will leave ,then we will see this devil .Rupesh says to Roop you will prove to be a thousand times better man than this devil and will prove a thousand times better husband to Ishika than this devil Roop ask Kanchan to make uncle understand what he is saying . Kanchan cries and folds her hands in front of Roop and begs to him for God's sake son agree to what he (Rupesh )is saying

Kanchan cries and begs forgiveness from Roop folding her hands in front of him please forgive me I made a huge mistake in thinking you as wrong .Roop says aunty but it will be a marriage through cheating and i cannot do fraud marriage No i cannot do this . Roop tries to leave but Rupesh and Kanchan stop him holding his arms and cry and beg to him please listen. Rupesh cries and begs to Roop folding his hands in front of him and bowing his head down in front of Roop, Please son agree i am begging to you folding my hands . Roop tries to stop him what are you doing . Kanchan also cries and begs to Roop folding her hands, bowing her head in front of Roop Please Roopendera i also fold my hands in front of you and beg to you please agree to marry Ishika. Roop is trapped between Ishika's parents crying and begging to him to marry Ishika .

Flash back ends

Shamsher confused ask from Kamala ,Roopendera ? what he is doing here? Ishika shouts at Roop how dare you Such big betrayal . Roop tells her calm down Before reacting Listen to me i will explain everything and make you understand .

Rupesh says to Ishika don't blame Roopendera He is not at fault here He did no mistake I will tell you everything Ishika glares at her father. Ranveer angrily looks at Rupesh . Before Rupesh can say anything further Ranveer goes to mandap and breaks the gadhbandhan shouting nothing is left to explain and make any one understand Ranveer breaks the things in mandap shouting This marriage is a fraud Ishika is mine and mine only . Ishika is shocked

Ranveer points pistol at Ishika but Roop punches him and drops the pistol from his hands . Ranveer takes the fire log and kidnaps Ishika on the verge of it warning Roop to stay away otherwise i will kill her . Roop is angry , everyone else is shocked Ishika is crying out loud and calling her father Ranveer picks up his pistol and kidnaps Ishika and tries to take her away with him when Shamsher stops Ranveer and angrily ask from him have you gone mad ?You are a police officer and you are breaking law yourself Leave her otherwise it will be bad for you Ranveer laughs and says uncle what bad had to happen with me He looks at Roop and says already happened years ago ( means Roop's birth )Ranveer ask Shamsher to get aside . Shamsher ask Ranveer to calm down and listen to him Rupesh falls at Ranveer's feet and grabs his leg and begs to him to leave his daughter Its all his fault please leave his daughter . Ranveer still takes Ishika out with him .Ishika is crying out loud Roop tries to go after Ranveer but Rupesh gets a heart attack and he stops and tries to see Rupesh and ask Kamla to bring water , Roop takes care of Rupesh. Kamla brings water and Roop asks Rupesh to have water but Rupesh cries and begs to him to save his daughter . Roop promises to him nothing will happen to your daughter he will bring Ishika back. Roop ask Hardik and Palak to take care of Rupesh Hardik assures him they will and you go after Ranveer and Ishika . Roop rushes after Ranveer and Ishika

Ranveer is taking Ishika in a police jeep Ishika is shouting at Ranveer have you gone mad Let me go . Ranveer shouts at her to shut up Enough of your crap If now you said one more word i will slap you hard Enough of your nonsense Now i will tell you who Ranveer Singh Waghela is . Ishika is scared and cries

Roop is looking for Ranveer and Ishika in a jeep . Ishika is shouting at Ranveer to leave her and shouting for help Ranveer tries to slap her and shout at her to shut up Ishika is shocked and scared and cries

Vinay's father ask his son lets leave Mota Kaka tries to stop him and ask him why you are doing this On marriage day if you took the baraart away my reputation will be ruined in the society . Vinay's father says In which house such drama happens i won't marry my only son in such house Purvi and everyone are shocked Vinay too says i don't want to keep any relation with this family either Vinay says to Mota Kaka you all don't have that class for noble and respectable people like us to keep any relationship with .Now no matter how many expensive gifts you give to me I won't marry Purvi ever Go marry her to someone else . Purvi slaps Vinay shouting at him how dare you talk to my father like this . Vinay's father ask Vinay lets go . Vinay leaves with his family . Patel ladies cry

Roop calls Himani and ask her to inform him as soon as they are able to trace Ranveer's phone . Himani tells him not to worry , she and Himanshu are tracing Ranveer's phone and will inform him as soon as possible. Roop wonders where Ranveer can take Ishika

Ranveer pushes Ishika in an old store room . Ishika is crying and shouting at him where he has brought her She ask him to let her go if anything happened to her father Ranveer shouts at her your father can die I dont care Ishika is shocked . Ranveer shouts at her why I should care for others when no one cares for me, i have had enough of everyone speaking, now no one else will speak, only Ranveer Singh Waghela will speak and you will hear . Ishika is shocked . Ranveer kicks a few boxes in anger and grabs Ishika and Ishika shouts let me go. Ranveer shouts at her no one will hear your voice here Its only you and me here and today I will tell you who Ranveer Singh Waghela really is

Roop is searching for Ranveer & Ishika Himanshu calls Roop . Roop ask from him Is he able to trace Ranveer's mobile's location? . Himanshu tells him no , looks like Ranveer has thrown his phone somewhere Tracker is not working . Roop thinks about something

Ishika is crying and screaming Ranveer tears off the varmala from her neck and throws it away Ranveer throws Ishika on the bed Ishika is shocked and scared

Kanchan in hospital prays to goddess There her daughter is caught in Ranveer 's trap and here her husband is fighting between life and death what has happened all of a sudden She prays to goddess to protect her daughter and husband

Ishika is asking Ranveer to leave her Ranveer grabs her by her necklace and says from childhood whatever Roopendera liked , he liked same thing Roopendera loves her and he loves her too and whatever Ranveer likes he gets it at every cost Ishika pushes him away a bit. Ranveer grabs her again She cries and begs to him to leave her Ranveer says to her she does not look good begging Where her attitude has gone now? Where that Ishika has gone whom he liked? .Ranveer removes her dupatta and throw it away but Roop grabs the dupatta Before Ranveer could go near Ishika, Roop kicks him away

Flashback
Roop says to Himanshu Ranveer's jeep is police's jeep Himanshu says yes Roop says then there must be GPRS tracker in it . Himanshu says Oh yes we will track the jeep Thanks Roop .

Flashback ends

Roop covers Ishika with her dupatta . Ishika is crying .Ranveer attacks Roop but Roop beats him Roop says Ranveer bhai I won't let you do this sin at any cost . Ranveer kicks him & says no more bhai today i won't spare you today Roop says to Ranveer real man is the one who does not disrespect women but respects them and what you are going to do its not real manhood from any angle bhai . Ishika is hearing this all , seeing all and crying

Ranveer says to Roop you will teach me what real manhood is Ranveer challenges Roop lets fight Ranveer attacks Roop and Roop beats him and Ranveer hits on old tyres and gets unconscious

Roop feels bad for Ishika and come to console her and tries to hold her shoulder to console her but she insults him by not letting him touch her shoulder Roop backs away and ask her not to be scared Now no one will touch her now He asks her lets go. Ishika goes out Roop is feeling bad for her

Roop & Ishika in jeep Roop calls Kanchan and tells her Ishika is with him and is fine Kanchan is relieved. Roop says to Ishika not to worry uncle is under the care of best doctors They are taking full of care of him ,Ishika is crying . Ishika recalls Ranveer's behavior breaking things at mandap , kidnapping her and her father begging to Ranveer all is his fault Forgive him Let his daughter go

Roop takes Ishika to the hospital and tries to say to her uncle is ... but before he could complete his sentence she runs inside Roop goes after her She runs to her mom and ask from her about her father Doctor comes out of ICU and tells Kanchan They have tried their best now everything depends on recovery Ishika ask from doctor her father will be alright? Doctor says These 24 hours are very critical if he gained consciousness in these 24 hours he will be fine otherwise he might go in comma Kanchan breaks down hearing this Roop holds Kanchan and makes her sit on the chair and console her Ishika runs to her mother and cry hugging her . Kanchan crying looks at Roop

At night ishika is sitting alone outside ICU Roop brings coffee for her and ask her you did not eat anything since morning, at least drink this coffee Ishika takes coffee but place it on the table Roop tries to console her to be strong , have faith , everything will be alright but she insults him again by not letting him touch her when he tries to hold her shoulder to console her Ishika stands up and moves away then she turns to him and rudely shouts at him how everything will be alright Will my pain and fear go away She shouts at him and blatantly lies and insult him First you wanted to get me then your brother tried to snatch me , did anyone think what i want I could not imagine in my distant dreams Ranveer could be such a low life I will never forgive him ever She pretends to be Roop's victim and blatantly lies, falsely blame him but you? what you did with me She shouts at Roop and lies and falsely blame him & insult him you love me , you say you love me but you cheated me too You quietly sat in mandap putting sehra on your face without telling anyone Wasn't it cheating You cheated me I have become a thing Sometimes you want me sometimes your brother Now what you will do after getting me Tell the world you got me Roop says to her its nothing like this .

She rudely shouts at him and insults him if its not like this then how it is She insults him you love me truly You say you love me , this is your love That Ranveer he showed his true face to me today . Roop says to her i was only trying to protect you from Ranveer bhai whatever i was doing was only for your safety Ishika says she won't forgive Ranveer ever Whatever he did with her was wrong It was her mistake she said yes to him for marriage It was her mistake she could not understand that man She should have understood before She lies she said yes on insistence of her parents She should not have done this You know Roopendera after what Ranveer did with me after that my faith on the marriage is over Roop looks on

Precap : Ishika shouts at Roop and points fingers at him and lies and falsely blame him you came to house so many times to perform the rituals but you could not open your mouth then and give me hint against Ranveer ( God this woman is so disgusting How much she lies ) She shouts at him , falsely blame to insult him you sat in the mandap quietly Roop says the situation was such they had to do this because she was at gun point of Ranveer's men . She shouts at him what gun point cut your crap What nonsense are you talking The truth is you only wanted to marry me 🤬Roop angrily looks at her

Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I have no more patiene for this piece of sh*t either they write it in a better way or either they just turn her negative and also her acting make it worse.

Roop should not marry her final!
We dont see him with her ... CV enough is enough! This Ishika get away with everything. How poorly her character is written.
5TH NOVEMBER EPISODE REVIEW
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who is doing updates these days😳
@mahi are you?