Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Roop is smartly playing against Ranveer and Ranveer is not even doubting him Ranveer is too happy in his delusion he won from Roop and stopped keeping an eye on him and planning plotting against him which is what Roop wanted and Roop is doing his work of revealing Ranveer's true face in front of Ishika. Roop is showing Ranveer's real nature to Ishika and Ranveer is not even doubting him but fully trusting him love my smart Hero Roop 👏

Ranveer will get his uniform back because of Roop. Ranveer was very proud he became police officer and always trying to put down Roop for choosing to study hotel management instead but he lost his uniform because of his own misdeeds and will be able to get it back only because of Roop. Roop forgave him and wrote the note because of his father . Shamsher was getting insulted because of his nephew. Roop won't let his father be insulted Shamsher was very proud of Ranveer saying he is his pride and his only son now because he became Police officer and he disowned Roop for wishing to have a career of his choice Now shamsher should slap himself because the son he disowned for daring to take decision of his own life actually saved his dignity when his der inspector nephew only brought so much insult for him with his misdeeds

Ishika and her mom can get happy now Their Ranveer ji will get his uniform back but its only because of Roop . Roop never had any plan to insult Ranveer in front of them He only did what was right. Ranveer got suspended because of his own misdeeds. These mom and daughter duo were falsely blaming Roop for snatching poor Ranveer's uniform This ishika has seen Ranveer's misdeeds in college with her own eyes but still shamelessly lied Roop has planned and plotted against Ranveer to harm her 🤢
Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roop said sorry to Ishika only to test her and make her see her hypocrisy and double standards if she can forgive Ranveer for actually doing wrong with her and not doing what she wanted him to do then why she is so much against him for never doing anything wrong with her but she is so much against him for only not doing exactly how she wanted him to do i.e pamper her whenever she is wrong. He said to her well even he had done a lot like this and he feels he should ask forgiveness from her, since she is forgiving Ranveer bhai then won't she forgive him He looked at her sternly and questioned her won't she forgive him and she was speechless . Roop instigated her to think if he has ever done anything wrong with her like Ranveer did anything wrong with her She is forgiving Ranveer even after he broke promise with her , broke her trust after making her believe he is fasting for her but actually he was not then why she is so against him when he never did anything wrong with her but she only think negatively about him and believes everything negative about him This shameless woman Ishika intentionally keeps falsely blaming Roop to put him down because she does not want to lose from him In her heart she realizes Roop never did anything wrong with her but she is too shameless and egoistic to accept it and keeps lying to please her disgusting ego🤬She forgave Ranveer because she has decided to marry him and she don't want to accept she made a wrong choice but not willing to think positively about Roop because she don't want to accept she has always been wrong She don't want lose from Roop🤢Roop trapped her in her double standards and her actions showed she was really finding a way to escape and she escaped from answering only because of her mother came

Like mom like daughter 🤬Both mother and daughter are shameless and disgusting beyond words 🤬. Kanch was saying to Ishika since when did Roop instead of troubling you started helping you 🤢Heights of shamelessness and dead conscience 🤢

Kanch Your daughter is alive only because of Roop you are saying since when did he started helping you instead of troubling you🤬 and that Ishika arrogantly he is like this only weirdo🤬Both mom and daughter are alike Shameless , conscienceless, ungrateful evil, liars 🤬

Roop is making Ishika realize the truth He is not against her marriage with Ranveer for his personal enmity but he is making her see Ranveer is not the kind of person she thinks him to be.

Ranveer did not even say to Ishika he liked her saree and she was showing attitude to Roop I won from you Ranveer liked my saree Loved seeing her insulted face when Ranveer said he did not like it at all and asked her to wear the pink color which Roop already told her Ranveer would want her to wear Then she recalled Roop's words Roop already said to her and also said to her Ranveer will want him to wear his choice saree at every cost ,Both mom and daughter were insulted

God is giving Ishika so many hints Roop is her prince charming she keeps praying for but she does not want to understand Though she has started realizing the difference between Roop and Ranveer that how much good Roop is and what an MCP Ranveer is but she is too egoistic to accept she has chosen the wrong guy so still going ahead to marry Ranveer

Loved how Roop clicked the photograph of her in her favorite saree and send to her and gave her reality check how her life will be after marriage with Ranveer She can keep pictures as old memories only because after marrying Ranveer she will only to follow his orders and even dress according to his order and she did not have any answer because she has seen with her own eyes Roop is absolutely right She has seen how Ranveer bosses her to wear according to his choice , even makes her wear jewelry of his choice.too Ranveer is not giving her freedom of choice to wear clothes and jewelry according to her choice how pathetic her life will be after marrying Ranveer but IMO she deserves Ranveer only. Now that she is seeing Ranveer is not as great as she imagined to be , she has started pining for Roop somewhere in her heart .

Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Roop is too precious❤️He is the youngest among all the males in Wagehlas and Patels and unmarried too but still he is only one who fasted on KC and broke the fast after all ladies in the house had broken theirs ❤️He made lemonade for all ladies because it will help them to maintain their health after fasting whole day Such a sweetheart he is❤️
Roop is complete husband goals ❤️I want Roop for myself❤️
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read a spoiler, Ranveer marrying purvi being pregnant, i think Roop will marry purvi and Ranishika will marry and Roop showing to Ishiuka how he treats woman.. hopefully this is the mard ka naya swaroop we may get..
either way, Roop getting married and SS filled with ranishika and their evil schemes on roop.. will be intolerable..but atlease roop getting married to purvi is better than roop getitng married to ishika

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

I read a spoiler, Ranveer marrying purvi being pregnant, i think Roop will marry purvi and Ranishika will marry and Roop showing to Ishiuka how he treats woman.. hopefully this is the mard ka naya swaroop we may get..

either way, Roop getting married and SS filled with ranishika and their evil schemes on roop.. will be intolerable..but atlease roop getting married to purvi is better than roop getitng married to ishika

I dont think Roop will marry either Purvi or Ishika . Purvi's fiancee is too greedy for Patels wealth He is marrying Purvi only for their wealth Why he will leave her just because she got pregnant with his child and Purvi is too stupid Vinay has successfully trapped her He wont get any other stupid wife than her whom he can fool and do whatever he want and she won't doubt him ever so i dont think Vinay will leave her. Vinay hates Ranveer and does not want to get married in same mandap as him when Patels said to him they will give him an expensive car from the money saved from wedding He immediately agreed Why will such greedy man leave Purvi? Ishika even after seeing and understanding Ranveer is an MCP and a liar but still marrying him because she cannot accept she is wrong and Roop is right . Ranveer wont marry Purvi because he is not so selfless That article is gossip I think RanShika will happen Ishika will ruin her own life and Roop of course will save her from Ranveer
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeautyBabe

I dont think Roop will marry either Purvi or Ishika . Purvi's fiancee is too greedy for Patels wealth He is marrying Purvi only for their wealth Why he will leave her just because she got pregnant with his child and Purvi is too stupid Vinay has successfully trapped her He wont get any other stupid wife than her whom he can fool and do whatever he want and she won't doubt him ever so i dont think Vinay will leave her. Vinay hates Ranveer and does not want to get married in same mandap as him when Patels said to him they will give him an expensive car from the money saved from wedding He immediately agreed Why will such greedy man leave Purvi? Ishika even after seeing and understanding Ranveer is an MCP and a liar but still marrying him because she cannot accept she is wrong and Roop is right . Ranveer wont marry Purvi because he is not so selfless That article is gossip I think RanShika will happen Ishika will ruin her own life and Roop of course will save her from Ranveer

may be you are right, I am not aware of all the chars of the show.. just said it based on the article..but wish Roop does not get married to that one char, I am ok with anyone if Roop has to get married , which I dont; think he has to get married as he has older sister also who is not married and another sister not settled, there is no hurry for his wedding. ..but what to do makers aer crazy about one char and ruining the show
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At patel house.ish parents doing her face pack.shes throwing tantrums.her phone cums. Roop calls ish . he asks her not 2 get angry.ish says why wat happened? Roop says wen r u reaching? Ish says but where?

At roop house. Roop hides phone says 2 ranvi ranvi bro u dint inform ishji 2 go wid u 2 select card design?ish listening & throwing tantrums 2 parents.ranvi says why 2 inform ranvi? Card design is 2 b selected so I will do. Ish hears he says r u ready?roop says yes.ranvi says its getting late so just cum.ranvi goes. Roop says bro is saying wats it 2 inform in it?ish srprsd. He says u b ready we will pick u up from home. We r cuming.roop asks if shes cuming?ish not liking & puts down phone.kanch asks if shes fine. She says yes.shes irritated.

At roop house in hall ranvi & roop .oders also there.roop says wat ranvi bro?u shud tell me wat 2 say? Now I hav said sumthingelse 2 ishji.ranvi asks wat did u say?all luks at them km smiles.he says I said 2 her that we r cuming 2 pick her up 4 selecting card design.and as ur younger bro its my duty 2 help u.but at end moment I handled all.ranvi says u r.. u shud'd asked 1st bfr speaking. Now get going. I m outside. He goes. Roop luks at km who smiles.

Ki goes 2 roop wid hanky & says u 4got this.now this hanky will cum in use 2 wipe ranvi's tears.roop smiles. Ki says its rite. After all a gal shud know that her likes & dislikes hav no value 2 her wud b hubby.and how much I know ish will never get ready 2 marry such prsn. She laughs sarcastically. Roop also smiles.ki gives hanky 2 roop he took it & smiles & goes.

At patel niwas.kanti asking purvi 2 select lehenga design.Purvi says I wont marry under same mandap alongwid ish as it wud b my day.vin says shes rite .that wud b our day.hrn says plz get mrd vin .money will b saved.prfl says yup wid that money we give u bigger car. rite papa? Kanti & hrn agree. Vin thinks I will get more dowry.he says they r not wrong. U shud think again. Purvi doesn't want.she goes. Vin says I will make her understand.

Ranvi wid ish selecting card design but not liking while roop waiting outside.ranvi luks at roop.he sits near ish . he took card & asks wedding prsn 2 write RnSW weds Ish rupesh patel.and u shud write RnSW above.ish listens & dint like.he shows her & says see here my name then weds & then below ur name.is it rite. Ish nods but don't like. He sees roop outside & thinks u must b jealous roopndr lets make u more jealous.

He calls roop in. roop cums . he says wat r u doing outside? Here we r selecting our wedding card & u. roop is bit sad but smiles & luks at ish who makes face wid arrogance. Ranvi says we r not liking here anything but heres this card & here above is my name then below ish name.he smiles.roop says yes its bful card but don't u think ishji name shud b above & ur name shud below. Ranvi says not at all.ish srprsd. Ranvi says why is he falling in this? U shud select. Ranvi gets call.he says ok I will cum he goes outside room as cudnt hear.roop sits on chair.he says the prsn whos getting mrd cant select card but cud put his name above.ish luks at him. Roop asks her 2 select the card.shes selecting. She selects a yellow card.roop sees. She says I like this card.its bful also. Roop sees & says yes its bful but its not stable. Ish luks.he says paper quality not gud.but if u want a card 2 rembr 4 whole of ur life then he took out blue green card & says this is nice card.ish says thanx 4 suggestion.but my seln is rite.roop says srsly then how did u select ranvi bro? ish luks away. Roop says I mean wen u started liking ranvi bro? ish not luking & sort of ignoring roop.roop says ok tell me. hes gud luking but .ish luks at her wid bit anger.roop says no. I wont upset u. but if u hav selected him then he must hav sumthing in him.ish says honets. He shonets. Roop nods. She says he gud wid gud & bad wid bad.hes hard but also sensitive.hes caring also. Roop nods.hes v.gud at heart also. Roop says wow.v.gud. so wen u started liking him? I mean all these qualities caring sensitive,gud at heart wen did u see them?ish lusk at him & says wen he called me on his bday?he celebrated his bday in a spl way.i knew hes difft & spl. Roop asks bday?she says do u know how he celebrated his bday? Roop asks how?she says he celebrated it wid orphaned kids.FB shown.roop luks away.ish says so I know hes nice.he asks wen did he celebrate his bday?she taunts & says u r his bro? u shud know wen his bday cums?last month. Roop smiles.ish took bag & goes. Roop says 2 card prsn see where u find such ppl in this time/he says yes u r rite.

Roop took out phone. He calls km & asks if ranvi bro bday is 2morrow.she says yes. Wat happened? He says nothing. I was just asking.he put down the phone.he luks outside where ish & ranvi r discussing .roop thinks.we will celebrate ur bday wid pomp & show.and I will think abt its bang on script 2nite itself.

At nite.ss sees card. its of ishika choice one yellow card. he asks km 2 put it near god.and give 1st invitation 2 God. Faiba says and 2morrow haldi has 2 sent 2 ish.coz 1st haldi is sent from inlaws.and they will sent 2 ranvi. Ranvi happy. Roop wid km & sad but happily says its gud. u will pack haldi & I will take that & do 1st thing in the morng. faiba happy & says roopendr u got in2 senses tho its bit late but its gud.ki also smirks. Roop thinks there r more reasons. 2morrow is spl day.ranvi says my younger bro is going on rite way these days.km smiles at roop. Roop also smiles naughtily.

Faiba nxt morng calls km. she cums. Ss on phone. Faiba says ranvi is getting mrd so his wife shud get sum jewels from ancestral jewels or all jewels u want 2 take ?ki & ji hear & feel bad..km brings all jewels & gave 2 faiba. Ss sees & srprsd.

At patel house. Haldi of both purvi &. Ish. Vin haldi brings.kanch took evil eye of both. Kanti asks abt ish haldi. Then roop cums wid haldi & band.ish & all happy. Roop says waghelas don't get late.wen I hav got responsibility.its impt responsibility.he gives haldi.he says I brought a srps gift 4 both of u.he shows fl ornaments. All happy.kanch took it from him. He says I saw u searching abt it on internet so thot I shud bring.kanch puts on ish.while vaish puts on purvi. Roop luking at ish.roop goes. Kanch gives their haldi 2 roop.he took it & going. Kanch asks all 2 cum 2 put haldi on ish & give blessing 2 her 2 live happily.roop stops.he turns & sees her. Ish also luks at him

Ss goes & asks km why 2 give all jewels.ss gets bit emotnl says ur son roopendr will also get mrd one day will u not give anything 2 his wife?he says I know these days mine & his relation is not gud.but hes my son? And he cant also change his father & mom?km quiet. Ss asks I m asking u. km says wen did ur son hoped gold etc from u?he considers u his dad but u don't consider him as his son.ss luks away. Km says if u consider then its also not openly.he doesn't mind if u luv ranvi more but hes sad that u don't want 2 understand him. she says he dint bcum cop but u dint go 4ward after that.u dint understand that roopendr is our son & we hav given him values.then cud our roopendr paste such vulgar posters of a gal?she luks at him.and says abt jewels .then my roopendra is more precious than all these jewels.she goes.ss emotnl.

Roop goes & put haldi on her.i wish u get all world's happiness. Ish luks at him song rishta tha played..kanti etc not liking.he said cud I hav 1 selfie wid u? he asks 2 smile. She says I don't want 2 click. He asks kanch 2 ask ish. Kanch asks. Roop says I want 2 capture this smile so that I cud compare it wid ur after mrg smile.ish luks at him. Hes taking selfie.but ish not smile. Her dad asks her 2 smile she forcibly smiles. He took selfie

He took haldi & goes.ish dad goes wid him roop asks not 2 cum wid him but he insists & goes. Ish asked her rmom wats the need 2 puts haldi & pic by him? Kanch says he gave blessings only & dont b sad 2day. Ish smiles & says ok. All cum 2 put haldi on her.purvi also getting haldi.

Pre-cap ss goes 2 ranveer & says I shud wish ranveer 4 bday.hes going but roop holds his hand & says 2day his bday I want 2 do sumthing 4 him. Ss agrees. Roop tries 2 change haldi wid besan in kitchen. Faiba cums & sees.she asks wat r u doing roopendr?roop shocks.

typos done.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I freaking love Roop❤️He is so lovable 🤗Muaah My angel🤗

I love how Roop is exposing Ranveer in front of Ishika and giving Ishika a reality check how her life will be after marriage with Ranveer. I loved how Roop clicked selfie with Ishika and then told her you can treasure your these pictures as memories because your this smile is going to change after your marriage with Ranveer Bhai .

Ishika she is so disgusting🤢Even after seeing and understanding Ranveer 's real nature , how he does not respect her choices at all , does not even allow her to wear dresses and jewelry of her choice , does not even consider her opinion on anything does not even want her name written with his name on the card but want it quite below his name , she completely realizes Roop is right , she and ranveer are wrong but still she is going ahead to marry Ranveer because she cannot accept she is wrong and Roop is right🤢She was taunting Roop that Ranveer is sacha , imaandar and dil ka acha 🤢even after his lies are getting exposed in front of her 🤢but she still calls him sacha imaandar and dil ka acha because she has chosen him Showing her disgusting attitude to Roop my choice is right. Roop who has never done anything wrong with her , neither she has seen him doing wrong with anyone , he has helped her so many times , she is alive only because of him but she still calls him bad because he does not pamper her when she is wrong and she is so jealous from him🤢

This woman is herself throwing axe on her feet No one can save her Roop is trying to open her eyes , he is exposing Ranveer in front of her what worst kind of MCP Ranveer is. Truth is in front of her but she is deliberately denying it because she cannot accept she is wrong . She has fallen lowest of low ,turned vengeful against innocent Roop who has helped her so much till now which she cannot repay him in this birth , she is alive only because of him but she still intentionally has done so much wrong with him , she hurt him so much , she tried to ruin his life and she continues to do wrong him because of her disgusting ego she cannot accept she is wrong🤢She wants to win from Roop at every cost 🤢

She is not even Ranveer's victim if after marriage with him he will torture her because victim is that person who is innocent and cheated and she is not being cheated She is solely responsible for her fate even after truth is in front of her but she is still jumping into the well . Even Ranveer is exposing himself in front of her in his fake goodness drama but she still wants to marry him because she cannot accept she is wrong and Roop is right🤢

She is clearly seeing and realizing the difference between Roop and Ranveer that how much good is Roop and Ranveer is not a good person but she still is choosing Ranveer because she cannot accept she is wrong and chosen a wrong guy🤢

She liked the card Roop selected but refused to take it because she cannot accept her choice can be wrong She was showing her disgusting attitude to Roop Meri choice hi sahi hai 🤢

When Roop wished Ishika well on haldi ceremony she was so shocked and jealous, jaw dropped that he is so good to her and still wishes her well even after she is so cruel to him but he only wishes best for her She was making faces and burning in jealousy saying to her mother Isko aisa karne ki kya zaroorat thi🤢Her mother shut her up he only wished you well whats the point of getting angry at that

Roop said aap rest kijye to Rupesh😆( remembered Ravish❤️ )

Kamla and Shamsher 's scene was the best ❤️Shamsher uncle showed today no matter how much stubborn he is but he loves Roop ❤️This love for his son will change his thinking one day for sure I loved Kamla so much in the scene ❤️ Kamla to Shamsher '' Mera Roopdendera in sare gehno se kehen zaida keemti hai ❤️So true Kamla your Roop is precious than all the precious things in the world and Shamsher agreed with that ❤️

I love how shamsher always talks about Roop's future wife and thats not Ishika 😛

Edited by CosmoCoCo - 5 years ago
Mehek134 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinjal to Roop : A man who does not consider his wife's opinion on anything As much as i know Ishika she will never marry such man
Me: Sorry Kinjal you don't know Ishiika , she is still marrying Ranveer because those are sensible girls who refuse to such men not egoistic narcissists brats like Ishika
Edited by Mehek134 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At roop house, faiba asking 4 roop.ki says he said hes stuck in traffic.will cum soon.roop cums wid haldi.he gives 2 faiba.faiba asks if all was fine. Roop says yes.faiba calls ranvi 2 get haldi.he says not now hav sum work. He calls sum1 on phone.

Fiaba took sweet box & try 2 wish .but roop holds her & put his hand on her mouth & stops her from wishing.ji luks at them in shock.roop tells her sumthing (mute).faiba nods happily. Ss cums & going 2 ranvi 2 wish him.ranvi was sitting & doing sumthing. Roop sees & shocks he goes after ss & holds his hand & stops him. Ranvi cudnt see ss & goes.roop is relieved & says sorry papa I hav 2 stopped u from wishing ranvi bro as I hav planned sumthing 4 him.ki & km luk at each oder.he said 2day is his bday so I want 2 do sumthing 4 him.plz . ss nods. Faiba asks ki 2 give haldi & took it 2 kitchen. Roop listens & goes in kitchen. He changes haldi wid besan & put ish haldi in oder bowl & decorate besan in oder bowl. Faiba cums & asks roop wats he doing here? Roop shocks.he says faiba I m.. km cums & says is turmeric ground.roop luks at her. Km says kushl ben so many women will cum 2 apply haldi & how 1 cup will b enough. So I asked roop 2 prepare sum more.faiba says wen will u get in2 senses km? u again send him in kitchen.u..i will go 2 invite oder women 4 haldi. then she goes.km quiet. Ji & ki also cum. Roop says mummy how cud I let ranvi bro get ish name haldi?so i.. ki took haldi & put on him ji also did same. Roop trying 2 stop. But tehy dint.km smiles. Ji says only u hav rite on ish name haldi.ki says u shud get this haldi whether sum1 else got it or not.she again puts sum on his face.roop trying 2 stop.he says but this haldi..km says there r few days left in deciding ur fate. And as u r fighting so accept any challenge which is cuming in ur way.roop nods.km also puts haldi on his face. She says its also ur victory that u r getting ranvi haldi .ji & ki luk at each oder. Km says ranvi himself refused &went

At patel niwas.kanch ask ish 2 remove haldi in sum bowl as its auspicious. She says ok.kanch got call from sum1.ish dad cums.kanch saying yes I will tell u abt sum gud boy 4 ur daughter.ish dad asks whos this? Kanch tell shes mira ben.shes asking abt sum gud boy 4 her daughter in mrg.ish dad says roopndr is there.hes gud boy.ish hears & shocks & says why do u want 2 ruin mira ben's daughter's life.ish dad srprsd. Kanch says heard. She goes talking on phone. He cums 2 ish & says its not like that. Hes v.gud boy.whichever gal marry him will b happy.hes v sweet like u.he goes. Ish says 2 herself sweet.huh.

At roop house ji & km putting haldi on roop.ki on phone wid hi . hi asks them 2 put haldi from her & himnsh side also.they put.ki says see it as ur blessing as we all want u 2 get ur luv.they put down phone. Ji & ki go 2 keep haldi.km says I want u 2 prove ur luv thru truth. he sees haldi on his hands &rembrs.ish also thinks then she says 2 herself why r u thinking abt him?

At nite ranveer getting haldi by women.he asks them its enough now.suddenly lites go off. Ranvi asks abt power going off.poer cums. All chant hbd 2 ranvi Roopendr wishes. Hr & palak also cum, faiba asks hows this srprs & roopendr & ki asked me not 2 wish u.so I dint.ranvi touches feet o faiba. Km & ss .a ll blesses him.ss asks how did u like this?

Roop says thers anoder srprs . he gestures 2wards sumwhere.rnavi turns & sees ish & shocks. ish cums.roop smiles ji ki & km all smrking bit hr & palak also luk on.ish cuming wid her parents.

ish rembrs all bt fake bday. Ish cums 2 him & ish wishes.hr & palak smile.ji. ki & km also smile.ranvi luk at roop wid bit anger.ranvi wishes her parents.ish luking at him wid bit anger.roop says why all hav bcum quiet?u all shud sing loudly.he sings all sing hbd .roop says my song on ur engagement & food prepared by me on ur hbd. Did u like my srprs?ranvi angry but quiet. Km etc smirking. Hr & palak smirking & smiling. Roop says I told rupesh uncle abt ur bday & 2 bring ishji & auntyji wid him.u liked dbl srprs? Ish dad thot but his bday was a month ago?he says we dint know its ur bday oderwise we cud'd brought gift. Rnavi says no its not.. roop says wats the need of gift. U urself cum & brought ishji wats bigger gift than this?ranvi in vest & pyjama.faiba asks him 2 go & change the clothes & then cut the cake. Ranvi says ok. He luks at ish & says I will go.ish luking wid anger( god know this actress cant act)he goes. Roop asks wat has happenedIsh luks at roop angrily.she rembrs her talks wid roop at card seln place.roop goes..

Ish going .Hr & palak talk. Palak says hr so sad naa? its such a gud day. Its bday . celbrn day. But why it cums only 4 a day?hr says palak wat r u talking abt?if bday cums again then wat will b its imp.ish luks at them.hr says its spl day & it cums once in a yr. palak luks. Hr says rite ish? Ish luks at them .palak luks at her & then shrugs her shoulder. Ish goes in frustrn.

Ranvi in his room hes angry roop goes in & asks if hes ready? Ranvi says why did u call ish? Roop says why?ranvi says we rnt mrd ? why did u call her?roop says its limit. U can celebrate kc bfr mrg but not bday.ranvi says I cant make u understand wat I hav.. it shudnt happen.roop says why not?is there sumthing else?i know u that u wud b happy . he says its nothing like this?he threw cushion & it lands near ish.he sees her. & changes & says its nothing like that.I m happy & that her parents hav cum its also gud. u understand. Roop says if ur younger bro wont understand then who will?ish took cushion. Roop says perfect . u both cum outside as hav 2 cut cake.ish goes 2 rnavi,roop goes & smiles. Ranvi says we bros sumtimes..

Ish cums she shows him pic of fake bday.ish going & stops.ranvi luks at her.ish says why did u lie that day abt ur bday. I hate lies.ranvi tries 2 calm her but she goes.hes furious then realizes sumthing & smiles a bit.

roop cums 2 hr & palak & says guys mission successful. Luks like work is done.both hr & palak clap his hands. Ish cums & they see her & srprs.ish says its done v,.nicely. she says excuse me.i want 2 talk 2 roopendr. He goes wid her. Both palak & he luk & bit worried.

Ish took roop aside & says u did it delibrately? U called me here so that u tell me ranviji lied 2 me. roop luks at her bit sternly.u dint know that he celebrated bday wid me & kids.roop luks away. Ish says I told u abt it on card shop.u r doing drama 2 show . roop says ofcourse I did deliberately so that u know hes doing drama not me. ish says wats the need.he says the prsn who cud lie 2 u 4 such a small benefit he can lie 2 u 4 bigger benefit also.ish luks at him wid bit srprs. He says I did so that thus cover will blown from ur eyes & u cud see that everything that shines is not gold.

Ranvi wid cake he calls ish 4 cake cutting.roop taunts & say he lied but now has no shame also.hes shouting cake u see. Its at choice. Theres hbd of bro.she goes.roop says bro u both cut cake 2gether. Ki nods happily.roop says wont u help bro? kanch asks ish 2 go 2 rnavi.she goes. Ranvi says 1 min mummyji . I want 2 say sumthing 2 all of u.my all elders taught me that every relation shud hav trust.je lusk at ish. Roop smirk.he sasy tehres no palce 4 ilie. & I told lie 2 the prsn wid whom I wnat2 b 2gther form 7 births. All hear. He says ishji I want 2 says sumthing 2 u. I shud hav told u earlier but don't know why dint say?i luv u a lot. Roop hears & srprsd. Km alsoluks at him.ranvi & ish luk at each oder.i just don't know how 2 impress u. wat shud I do?ss luks at him . he says I m cop I just know 2 do cop duty. Roop srprsd.rnavi luks at roop & says I don't know poetry or singing nor I know how 2 play guitar. Roop sprsd & luks away.he smiles. He says nor I know how 2 dance 2 bcum hero. Km luks worried. He says nor I know 2 impress wid speech.but i only know 2 wake upon time & do exercise & sleep on time.ranvi says I dint know much abt u. I only know that u liked kids . all luk at him.he says & those days u were in tension.so I thot ur mood will also lift up & I will also spend time wid poor kids.roop srprsd. Ranvi says but my intention was not wrong .ish luk at him. He says I only did a mistake that I told u that that day was my bday.roop luks away in irritan.ranvi says I swear I wont lie 2 u u 4give me this time.roop smirks ,.ss alos luks awa. rnavi folds his hands & says if u r believing me then I don't want 2 celebrate my bday.roop is srprsd. Rnavi says I will think that day as my bday wen I celebrated it wid u. roop shocks.

Pre-cap- ki says roop u did v.gud. u exposed ranvi. Now ish also knew abt his lie. Km says yes now ish like self respected & hard gal never like lie.

kanch says but he asked 4giveness in front of all. Ish says yes but wen it came out in front of all.ranvi calls ish & says I m really sorry & plz don't disconnect phone.i will ask sorry till u 4give me. she disconnects phone.rnavi furious. He threw away things & thinks this ropendr has made me mad i will see him.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago