Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes @Aleesha Ranveer was surprised for a while when Ishika started blaming Roop in front of him and then he started smiling evilly like he did not need to do anything and she is already blaming Roop . He came to her to manipulate her with a false story and pretend to be Roop's victim but what he did not know she has already made herself and him Roop's fake victim and came to bash Roop when he made Ranveer leave the college She again lied about Roop to her family Did not tell them the truth of Ranveer but falsely blamed Roop . Ishika is complete evil🤬
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
More difference between Roop and Ishika
Roop says he is very close to his mother and he respects his mother , he listens to his mother and acts on her advises too
Ishika brags she is more closer to her father but actually neither she respects her father nor listens to him .
Roop respects her father more than her .

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At roop home.km cums wid aarti thali.she gives 2 ss & wishes him.ranvi also cums & takes & wishes. He sits wid ss. roop cums.km gives aarti 2 him.he also takes & wishes.

Faiba cums wid mehandi thal & asked him 2 take it 2 hrn's home..km & ji sad ranvi happy.faiba says 2day is mehandi so acc. 2 tradition it shud go from in laws.and it will b put on bride's hands.2day ish dil wil get mehandi of ranvi name.roop luks.

but roop refuses & says I wont go. whoever wants 2 go can go. km asks wheres he going?he says if I stay here environment gets bad at home so m going outside. He starts going but ss stops & says I m saying calmly & u also listen calmly.km luks on. Ss says don't go 2 garage . go st 2 po. Stn & give written statement.roop says sorry papa I cant do that also. All shock. He goes. Ranvi angry ss furious & he shouts roopendra.ranvi says uncle spilt milk & spoiled boys bring bad fortune.faiba nods. He says but we shud rembr that we all r 1 family. Uncle if u don't mind shud I request u one thing.ss agrees.ranvi says we shud go 2 ishji family 2 give mehandi. Ss says hav u gone crazy? How men can go?ranvi says wat can we say?we hav 2 correct roopendra's wrong doing.km luks at him , ranvi says whos mine apart from u. plz agree. Plz. Ss agrees.ss says 2 faiba see sis wat we hav 2 do 4 these boys.faiba says lets go.

Roop outside.he calls palak & tells hes cuming & asks her she knows where 2 cum. Ask hr also 2 cum.

At patel house mehandi function.vaish asks kanch 2 b happy.she says I know shes unhappy coz ranvi's suspension.but don't worry coz of ish all will b gud in ranviji's life.kanch says wish ur all saying cums true. Gals r cuming. Vand cums.she asks 4 ish.kanch tells them 2 b in room.

Ish wid her dad.he brings tea 2 her. Ish & ish dad get emotnl.she asks his dad not 2 go away from this house after her going. He promises.Vand wid oder gals cum.she asks 2 cum down.they all go.Her dad crying. Gals dancing. kanch says I will tie bracelet as u hav 2 take off bangles 4 mehandi. &cant let them free.

Kanti asks wen will mehnadi cum.waghelas cum wid mehandi.ranvi says it has cum.kanti says u hav got long life.they wish each oder.ish dad asks ss & ranvi 2 cum upstairs. Wahgela ladies sit

Kanch asks abt mehandi ppl.vaish calls on phone but sum1 took mehandi prsn aside. Both hr & roop in disguise.ish luks at them.they wish.hr sits near ish.roop near his mom. But hes bit scared also if mom doenst recognize.romi says shes elder dil so she will hav mehandi at 1st.kanch says 1st rite is mil so start wid mil.

Roop took km hand .km luks at him. he putting on mehandi & asks if local style or foreign style. Km says whatever luks gud put that. She luks at him. And rembrs roop & ki convo. .FB starts Roop asking ki abt which mehandi she likes arabic or Indian. Km cums & listens. Ki says Arabic.roop says mehandi shud start from middle of hand so that balance of design don't get ruined. Ki praises.

Km holds roop hand. Roop srprsd & bit scared.km asks him2 start from middle.roop says ist alos gud. Hr asks 2 whom I shud apply? Romi makes face.roop luking at his mom.

Kanch asks hr 2 put mehandi on bride. He says meahndi shud b applied 2 bride alone so that no evil shud b casted.km luks at roop.hes avoiding meeting her eyes.

He asks roop (wid sum oder name)2 put mehandi Kanch takes ish in.roop also goes . in room kanch give aarti 2 ish.roop asks wats this?she says any gud deed shud b started by taking god's name.she give aarti 2 him as u start auspicious work so u also take. she asks him 2 apply mehandi as she brings juice 2 ish. She goes.

Roop luks at her.he thinks its v.impt moment 4 me 2 apply mehandi 2 u wid my hands.hes putting mehandi on 1 hand.kanch cums wid juice.she asks 2 drink but gets call so goes. Ish hand done she 4ward anoder hand.she starts blowing on her mehandi hand.roop rembrs during bandage 1st time.song played.roop made her drink juice.she asked his name roop says a well wisher.

Roop dreams abt ish.luking at her.she asks where r u?

Kanch cums.she praises him.a gal cums & takes kanch 2 take 4 mehandi.she goes.roop also goes 2 door.ish luking at her mehandi & says so mr well wisher tell me ur name.he closes door. Ish hears the sound. Roop removes his moustache etc and says RSW.ish gets angry & calls u. roop says I hav cum in disguise I did only wrong that much.odewise i applied v.gud mehandi 2 u.see.its gud.ish says but I don't like u. roop says I know.ish asks then why hav u cum?roop says I hav cum here 2 say u that u shud refuse this mrg. Ish shocked.

Gals dancing down.faiba asks hr 2 apply gud mehandi & he shud b better.ranvi cums down.he asks kanch mummyji wheres ishji.kanch tells him shes getting mehandi on her hands.ranvi says I will see.

Roop says I m telling u ranvi bro is not gud 4 u. believe me.ish says u shut up ur crap.oderwise I will shout & call all. Roop says idc abt that I just care abt u.i m concerned abt ur future.ranvi calls from outside. Both luk.he knocks.roop & ish shocked.he asks if sum1 is inside wid u.

Pre-cap- ranvi wid ish & roop again in disguise. Hes going. Ish says u dint write my wud b husband's name?u write that also.roop says ur wud b husband's name's 1st letter is written there. See. Both ish & ranvi see it in middle.ranvi says r 4 ranvi. Ish happy.roop says btw name shud b in heart not on hand.he goes. Ish furious.rnavi asks ish so my wud b wife is my name in ur heart? Ish face fell & shes quiet.

typos done

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ButterflyOnRose

More difference between Roop and Ishika

Roop says he is very close to his mother and he respects his mother , he listens to his mother and acts on her advises too
Ishika brags she is more closer to her father but actually neither she respects her father nor listens to him .
Roop respects her father more than her .

Roop and Ishika are totally opposite of each other He is flawless , pure soul , epitome of goodness. Ishika is complete nasty and evil . Roop is the bestest son. Ishika is the worst possible daughter. Ishika only loves herself no one else
She pretends to care for Kamla too but always hurt Kamla by lying about her son and defaming him in front of others and trying to ruin his life She always tries to harm Roop She got Roop arrested with false allegations
Roop has saved her father from humiliation so many times because of her misdeeds She only brings humiliation for her parents with her misdeeds but Roop saved her till now but how long he will ?One day she will blacken her father's face with her evil deeds Roop could sue her and her family for defamation but he still let her go Did not drag Rupesh's daughter in court which would bring so much humiliation for Rupesh

Ishika also forces her father to stay in this house and face taunts of his brother and nephews because she is greedy for this house 🤢

Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago

Faibua is so cruel 😡How she was rubbing Ishika Ranveer's marriage on Roop😡 How much cruel she is to ask Roop to take mehendi at Ishika's house and was rubbing on Roop today Ishika will apply mehendi of Ranveer's name 😡 Loved Roop's reply to her I won't take it👏 and Faibua was shocked Take your beloved Ranveer's mehendi yourself Fai😡

Shamsher worst father 😡To save Ranveer's uniform he was asking his own son to lie and is ok with the embarrassment and humiliation which his son will face 😡Loved Roop's reply to Shamsher Sorry papa i won't do this either 👏Geo meray sher Roop❤️

Ranveer is a devil😡You deserve hell only Ranveer😡

Vaish to Kanch'' Ishika k shubh qadam padte hi Ranveer ki life mein sab theek ho jaye ga''🤣🤣Ishika k qadmon ki wajah se Ranveer ki life bache gi tou sab theek ho ga uss ki life mein🤣Ishika k chakkar mein college mein insult hoa and job se bhi suspend hoa ab aur mausibat mein phasey ga Ishika k manhoos qadmon ki wajah se🤣

Ranveer does not realize what hell he is bringing in his life but Ranveer deserves this hell naming Ishika Both Ishika and Ranveer are made for each other couple

Ishika and her father's scene was so YAWN worthy 🥱because of Donal's poor acting and also the horrible daughter Ishika is who does not listen to her father behaves rudely with him when her father does not support her lies then do the fake drama as if she loves her father so much 🤢

Ishika took promise from her father not to leave the house no matter how much his brother torture him🤢 100 percent sure he will be kicked by his brother and it will be Roop's another favor on Ishika and her parents to get them their share in the house

Roop was looking so handsome in disguise too ❤️ Ishika was mesmerized with Roop in disguise too even though she did not recognize he is Roop but she kept staring at him mesmerized for sometime 😳

Hardik was so funny🤣

Mumma recognizes beta in disguise too Mumma recognizes the foot steps and touch of her son ❤️ Roop you can hide yourself from everyone else but not from mummy 😃 Kamla and Roop have become my most favorite mom and son jodi on Indian TV . Mitali and Shashank are just fab ❤️Best mom son jodi on ITV❤️

Roop is a total sweetheart❤️ He loves to apply mehendi on his sisters and mother's hands ❤️and he applies such beautiful mehendi .Roop is so multi talented and perfect in every thing❤️

Shashank was awesome in the Roop's dream sequence❤️

Shashank can really romance a pole and make the scenes extremely beautiful with his great looks and fabulous acting ❤️

Roop again tried to warn Ishika about Ranveer and asked her not to marry Ranveer, tried to make her understand but the disgusting egoistic evil creature she is , she refused to listen and was so rude to Roop . 🤬 because she cannot accept she can be wrong 😡Bakwaas tum kar rahi ho Ishika patel aur hamesha bakwaas hi karti ho 🤬when karma will hit you hard you will realize that you are a crappy person🤬then you will recall these moments and slap yourself for not listening to Roop and speaking bakwaas 😡Hope she gets married to Ranveer it will be really fun to watch Ranveer making her life hell She deserves it so much 😡She is not all worthy of Roop's true love ,goodness, respect , care and kindness

This disgusting evil creature Ishika in the precap is intentionally trying to rub salt on Roop's wounds by asking him you did not write my husband's name on my hand even though he had already written and she has very closely seen all mehendi design on her hands so many times😡 Loved Roop's reply to her i have already written R, initial of your would be husband's name and name should be on heart not on hands👏 and she is making faces hearing Roop's words 🤢She is so disgusting 🤢She is a devil😡

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Roop was well aware that Ishika won't believe him. Then why he attempted to tell her that Ranvir is bad guy and not suitable for her, without any proof to corroborate his claim. He should have tried to collect some evidence first against Ranvir. His sisters could have helped him by recording his voice when he was telling them that after marriage, he will teach her a lesson. It look like that the climax we can expect on wedding function only. The promo already shown the engagement ceremony earlier
Edited by S-Kumar - 5 years ago
Roop has exposed Ranveer's nasty abusive nature in front of Ishika in the college which should have been enough eye opener proof for her to understand Ranveer is not a good person. Ranveer even got suspended because of his abusive behavior with the students and the journalists. Principal banned his entry in the college but she still does not want to understand

Roop tried to put sense in her''cant you see a man who cannot be a good human being how can he be a good husband ?'' and she did not have any answer but she still wants to marry Ranveer because she cannot accept Roop is right and she is wrong She keeps doing more wrong and will ruin her life but wont accept she is wrong .

Even Ranveer thought she must have understood his truth after seeing his behavior in the college thats why he came to her tell her a false story and falsely blame Roop in front of her but he was actually surprised when she herself started falsely blaming Roop to console him and then he smiled evilly. Ranveer did not even need to do anything she herself started falsely blaming Roop. She lied to her family and blamed Roop for the suspension of Ranveer to harm her and stop her marriage Didnt tell them what Ranveer did in the college . Ranveer and Roop were not even fighting over her in the college She herself made a false story that Roop wants to harm her

Ishika saw Ranveer with Sandy and his friends . Ishika saw Ranveer rudely behaving with Roop but she was falsely blaming Roop only She was telling Ranveer you should have not picked up fight with Roop because he is a goon I don't call him goon without any reason 😡Can she tell for what reason she calls Roop goon ?What wrong Roop has ever done to her or she saw him doing to anyone else ?but she keeps lying about Roop because she cannot accept she was wrong when Roop stopped her from doing wrong and told her she is wrong She is jealous from Roop how he is always right so she keeps lying he is goon and wrong to make herself feel better

Roop came to convince her based on the exposure of Ranveer in the college He in college left her on her own to think after telling her can' t you see a guy who cannot be a good human being how can he a good husband but she does not want to understand . She is too blinded in her evil nature and disgusting ego and she won't try to understand till she gets badly burnt up in her life because of her evil nature . She is a bit doubtful of Ranveer herself but she is assuring herself she cannot be wrong so she picked up the right guy

Ranveer does not confess his evil deeds till now no matter what . He is too thick too but i am sure no amount of recorded evidence of his confession can convince Ishika too She needs Karma to hit her hard Right now even if Roop plays live video of Ranveer's confession she will hate and falsely blame Roop only because she cannot accept she can be wrong and Roop is right Remember when Roop exposed in front of her via recording the confession of Sandy's friends they spread the truth about her family's misdeeds in the college she was still mad at Roop only because she could not digest how once again she was proven wrong about Roop She wasn't even angry at Sandy and his friends She hates Roop only not Sandy and his friends . She believes Sandy over Roop . Sandy misbehaved with her and palak , he kidnapped Palak , tried to kill Roop but she trusts Sandy more than Roop because of whom she is alive but she is blinded in her hatred for Roop how dare Roop stop her from doing wrong , how dare he showed her mirror when she is wrong She wont accept truth till she suffers because of her nasty nature
CandycaneMissy thumbnail
Roop's love is so pure and true and selfless . Even his dreams show how much pure is his love No matter how much Ishika did wrong with him and continues to wrong but he still does not have a heart to see her ruining her life Such an angel he is The writer has sketched his character as really really beautiful In every episode you just fall in love with him more and more😊
Roop is truly insaan ka sab se best Roop😊 Ishika is the worst human 🤢She is among those evil women who does not deserve anyone's goodness , kindness and respect . This narcissist devil is herself making way to ruin her life She is not even Ranveer's victim because she is intentionally jumping in well She deserves to burn in hell only . She is not listening to Roop today when she will suffer because of her own misdeeds she will recall it and slap herself and i cannot wait to see that . Ishika deserves every second of life as hell 😡
Edited by CandycaneMissy - 5 years ago
CandycaneMissy thumbnail
Shashank is awesome as Roop He is flawless in acting but Donal's acting is too poor. As much as i hate Ishika because she is so bad , i hate Donal's acting too . Donal is too annoying to watch . Her expressions in Roop's dream sequence were so OTT What was she doing 🤢Such artificial acting🥱
Edited by CandycaneMissy - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CandycaneMissy

Shashank is awesome as Roop He is flawless in acting but Donal's acting is too poor. As much as i hate Ishika because she is so bad , i hate Donal's acting too . Donal is too annoying to watch . Her expressions in Roop's dream sequence were so OTT What was she doing 🤢Such artificial acting🥱

Agree... its sooo painful to watch but gotta bare it for Shasank 😭