Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi12

Yeah i too loved that Also loved the way Ranveer 's own plan to make Roop fall backfired him When you dig hole for others you fell into it yourself. Divine justice Same happened with Ranveer Enjoyed seeing Ranveer burning in jealousy , anger and drinking like mad man . Burn loser This is only the beginning. Karma will surely tear you very badly How many evil plans you will make to hurt and ruin the life of innocent Roop they all will backfire you Karma will give you back everything interest

I also loved that Loved the victory of good and true Roop over liars and evil devils Ishika and Ranveer both. All patel clan lost from Roop . Roop is the pride of Wagehlas
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am really loving how Roop is not competing with Ranveer to win Ishika . I loved his reply to Palak in the precap that Ishika is not a thing to be demanded or won when Palak said to him he should have asked Ishika from Ranveer after Ranveer lost his bet . Well done my boy Roop
I love how the writer is showing Roop's character He shines bright in everything
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Roop was looking at her and mesmerized when Ishika appeared in the first scene. He could have left the scene when she appeared there and avoided her that would have given a message to her he is no more interested in her. It would have hurt her ego also. Instead she insulted him by waving to Ranvir standing behind him. Roop invited the insult himself by standing there looking at her.

By the by, have you all noticed that Ranvir's dandiya move and dance was very nice watch. His steps and actions, head movements was better than others, though he is a villain here.

Edited by S-Kumar - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

Roop was looking at her and mesmerized when Ishika appeared in the first scene. He could have left the scene when she appeared there and avoided her that would have given a message to her he is no more interested in her. It would have hurt her ego also. Instead she insulted him by waving to Ranvir standing behind him. Roop invited the insult himself by standing there looking at her.

By the by, have you all noticed that Ranvir's dandiya move and dance was very nice watch. His steps and actions, head movements was better than others, though he is a villain here.

i agree wid ur 1st part. he shudnt luk at her but cvs r so stupid.her ego wud b hurt. i wish one day roop reject ishika in front of all 4ever.
and last para yes he has gud moves as i heard neil is trained dancer & hes also gujrati so he mite know dandiya better than oders.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Roop invited the insult himself by standing there looking at her.

I disagree with the bold . Roop did not go around looking for Ishika neither he went towards her when she was coming towards him. She came to him looking at him with a big smile on her face and stood in front of him and waved hi smiling and Roop was surprised. How would he know from beforehand she would do this malicious act to insult him ,come to him looking at him smiling , stand in front of him but will wave hi to Ranveer who will be coming from behind? The way she came to him looking at him smiling , blushing , stood in front of him and waved hi , she made it look to him that she is smiling at him and saying hi to him which lead to him to think probably she came to know the truth thats why she is trying to be good to him but actually this evil girl only wanted to insult him

About being mesmerized . Its just his human struggle with his heart He needs some time to move on Everybody needs some time to move on but he is trying to move on He is not trying to pursue her , he is not competing with Ranveer to win her He wants to expose Ranveer in front of her and her family because he knows Ranveer's truth He wants to prove himself innocent from the false blames but he is not excusing her actions by blaming Ranveer because Ranveer cannot be blamed for her actions The fact that Roop fell in love with her Its understandable why he did this because some events came in front of him like this which made him think she is not bad at heart and has started caring for him but now that her true colors have been revealed to him that she never changed He is not having any hopes from her He just needs some time to move on from the wishes dreams he saw with her
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw some pictures in BL of shashank with some ladies from the show most probably patel family, they all are so pretty and i am sure can act too.. definitely all the ladies including the young ladies in waghela family are pretty and can act.. so can someone tell me why Donal is the FL of the show when there so many pretty ladies int he show who can act ?????
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi start

At patel house kanch gives ice pack & bandage.roop put ice pack ,ish luking at him.he put bandage. Ish throwing tantrums ish dad luks at them.roop luks in btn but not much.he put bandage & he accidentally hit her feet she felt pain. Roop says I m sorry.

Ranvi going .palak & hr cum.palak taunts ranvi where r u going ? u were talking so big.now wat happened? U hav put bet.then u r running away w/o fulfilling that bet.hr puts his hand on ranvi shoulder . he says now u hav 2 fulfill the bet.ranvi calls them sum names & says I hav fulfilled the bet u r talking abt.palak says means?ranvi says wat was bet? 2 take ish 2 room? I gave that permission.he rudely asks them get aside.palak & hr go & palak says hes cop or a goon.hr luking at him. Ranvi says why r u luking like this?he turns & sees roop.they both luk at each oder. Rnavi wid anger while roop luks back calmly .roop goes.roop going wid mom & sis. Palak& hr cum &palak calls him roop. Roop asks his mom& sis 2 go. they go.palak says 2 hr I know wat I m going 2 say.palak says r u crazy? U hav got such a gud chance.u shud'd asked 4 ish. Wat u asked?u wanted 5 min 2 take care of her handle her.wat r u doing?roop says palak ish is not a thing which is at ranvi bro that I shud win or demand.i hav promised mom that I will bring ranvi bro's truth in front of her then she will decided wat she has 2 do?both luk at him.all 3 go.

Ish dad praising roop says its gud roop brought u here.ranvi cums he asks her parents 2 sit & he says emotionally wat roopendra has done 2 win a small challenge.u got hurt? U fell coz of him only?she says no I dint fall coz of roopendra.ranvi says then? Ish says in fact he took care of me that u hav 2 do.ranvi quiet.ish says wid bit coquetry&( tantrum) I thot I was impt 4 u.ranvi says wat r u saying ? u r impt 4 me. she luks at him wid bit arrogance. He says I felt hot after dance so went out 2 get sum cold air.

Kanch smiles. Ranvi says wen I came back then I knew that u got hurt so I came instantly. Ish still luks arrogant.ish dad says we called so much ranviji but u were not there.ranvi saya really?ish dad says it was gud that roopendra came on time & he took her here. He not just tried 2 reduce her pain but also put bandage.ish still luking arrogantly.her parents luk bit scared seeing her. Ranvi thinks so now u hav got passion of bcuming doc also.how dare u touch my ish?i will see u 2morrow. I will give u such pain that no medicine or prayer will heal u.

At college palak ,hr & roop cum.palak says I wish exams get cancelled I havnt studied.hr says don't take tension. I m here. Palak says oh u r here. Palak sees a crowd& says 2 roop & hr. hey stop luk at this wats happening this drama.they stop at sum distance & luk ranvi wid sandy & gp & sum gals.ranvi distributing sweets.he gave 2 sandy.sandy congrtaz.hr says is it not getting overboard roop says leave it.ranvi bro is like this only. They r going.ranvi said I m telling. Then he sees roop, palak & hr.palak saying no srsly he shud b security guard. Ranvi calls them roopendra & frnds.he goes 2 them.he says u can also involve in my happiness.eat sweets.roop luks at him & says I will dance in ur mrg wid full heart. Palak luks at roop.,roop says but 2day I don't want 2 hav sweets.he calls all & says cum here all.i hav 2 do announcement. All cum he says I m getting mrd 2 ish from ur college v.soon.roop luks at him.palak luks at him & hr also dint like .ranvi says and this RSW is my younger bro.palak says why hav u cum here? No1 gives u case? U hav no work?actually u don't deserve this uniform. U shud b in drama school.roop starts going. Ranvi asks him 2 stop.Ranvi ask why u r not happy wid my happiness?

Ish wid her frnds.they all r teasing her.ish says u all shud focus on studies not these things. Vand says u r so unromantic.wish ranveer is romantic. Sum kids cum & gives choc 2 her.they said ranvi sent.

Roop says I m telling u last time u live ur life & let me live my life.ranvi luks at him wid anger. Roop says u don't mess wid me oderwise it wont b gud 4 u.ranvi closes box & says I m a cop. Palak make face & luks irritated .ranvi says & bfr that ur bro. ur elder bro.i can interfere in ur life & will do.palak luk at ranvi 2 roop. Ranvi says u hav lost ur luv now. I will soon make u lose ur college also.sandy luking .rooplak & hr luk at him. Ranvi says 1 more thing .then he suddenly shouts u don't respect uncle?go. why shud I worry abt u being ur elder bro.why shud I tc of u?roop says 1st thing stop hiding ur cheapness by using ur uncle's name.ranvi shocked. Roop says if hes ur uncle then hes my papa & I hav also cop's blood.and 2nd thing I will get u out of this college wid in half an hr.palak srprsd. Roop says its my challenge 2 u.ranvi says really? Roop says not really. Navratris r going on.ur all plans will fail in all these 9 days & nites.gud will win over bad.he says 2 palak same thing happened ystrday nite? Palak says yes.. hr also agrees.roop says its 2 hot here lets go. roop & hr go. ranvi laughs. Palak taunts him & says why r u laughing?go 2 hospi. U fell & hurt ?ranvi says hav sweets. Palak says oh no thanx. She also goes Ranvi says I wanted 2 distribute luv. How rude? Ish sees all.

Roop is wid hr & palak.hr asks u hav challenged but wats the idea?roop says idea is fantastic.u hav nos. of media ppl? Hr says yes but wat 2 do wid those nos?roop says u again get those nos. he goes. Both hr & palak confused.

Ranvi wid ish.ish says wats the need 2 get in2 fight wid roopendra?hes like this. I don't call him goon as such. Ranvi says ishji I havnt bcum cop like this. I know him form childhood. Hes like this.just tell me how was my srprs? She says wid bit tension gud but .ranvi says u r still taking tension.roopendra cant do anything of me.i m happy I came here oderwise how will our alliance happen.students wid roop,palak & hr cum & raising slogans abt copsbullying wont b allowed.

Ish & ranvi luk.roop cums & says hes RnSW the isnpec who always cum here & wen we ask him 2 go he says I m inspec.i can do anything. If hes cop can he do anything. He asks media do his reporting.wats the power of common man & media.ranvi luk at him wid anger .ish also srprsd. Palak & hr nods happily.media man starts reporting abt ranvi saying hes bullying being a cop. Ranvi gets angry & says u don't know whom r talking?lower ur camera.ish worried 4 ranvi.media man says u don't know power of media.ranvi in anger starts snatching camera.roop tries 2 stop. Ranvi holds him. roop says see cop is bullying us. And hes raising his hands on students who r future of country.ranvi gets angry. Ish cums & tries 2 stop ranvi.roop asks ish2 stay away.ranvi says how dare u touch her?he raised his hands. Roop says see hes hitting me.hr says see wats he doing?ish shocked. Pr cums.he says I don't allow this 2 happen in my college. Ranvi tries 2 says sumthing.he gets call. Its acp. Roop luks at him. Ranvi took. Acp said wat r u doing on camera. Cum 2 ofc asap.ranvi asks 2 lower the camera.he says 2 acp I m cuming. Hes going. Roop says its power of common man.we can do w/o uniform also.wat says? All says yes. Ranvi goes. Palak & hr also say yes. They all go after ranvi.roop asks him 2 stop. Ranvi out of gate. Palak says in navratri neither ve ppl win nor -vity win.this devil deserve this.ranvi luk back at them. Roop luks wid smirk of win.palak waves ranvi bye.hr also waved later on. Security guard closes the gate.ranvi angry. Roop imitates ranvi boasting moustache & smiles. Ranvi pts at him wid anger.he goes. Palak gave hi fi 2 roop & says gud. Roop happily hi fi wid her then hr.all 3 happy..ish cums & says u wrote that on posters not mine then no1else can hav. Palak luks at her wid irriatn. Hr also irritated.ish says now this. U r proving this by doing this. Roop says I was trying 2 stop u from doing a big mistake.cant u see the prsn who cant b a gud human being how can he b gud husband?ish shocked. Palak luks at her. Roop ,palak & hr go.ish shocked.

At po stn. Acp scolds him.ranvi says hes my younger bro. my uncle is dsp ssw. Acp says I m not here 2 solve ur domestic issues.wat u did at college is telecasted live .so I hav 2 suspend u.ranvi asks 4 anoder chance. But acp dint listen.i will send u suspension order..

At nite roop took aarti from km. faiba also there. Roop thinks 2day I get ranvi bro out of college. Now I will keep on trying so that truth wins over bad & I can remove ish's MU.

Ranvi cums & shouts RSW 2day I m suspended coz of u.faiba shocked. Roop says bro u r suspended not coz of me but coz of ur ego.ur overconfidence. Ranvi tries 2 hit. Roop says media is not here.i can also raise my hands. U know. Ranvi again tries 2 hit.

Ss cums & asks wats this? All luk at him. Ss says wats happening? Roop says I m feeling bad being a bro it shudnt happened.but bro misused the uniform.ranvi says I m understanding all. I m getting mrd 2 ish u cant bear that. Ss shouts them 2 stop. Don't want any argument. Roopendra will write that it all happened coz of prsnl enmity.then I will handle it. Ranvi happy & says yes.i want this.roop says I don't hav any prsnl enmity wid u. why shud I write ? papa I wont write.ss says u will ,make strip ur own bro's uniform.roop says how can I do that ? hav I this much rite? He goes. Ss asks him 2 stop.km asks where r u going? Roop says garage. Ranvi ask Ss says I will handle it,ranvi angry.

At patel house they r discussing abt roopendra doing wrong.kanch says whatever rooopendra doing hopefully it wont affect ranshika mrg.kanti says don't worry.tau also said mrg will happen & I will see him.

Theres jeweler showing necklaces etc.ish thinking & tensed.ish goes making an excuse. Ish dad sees & goes 2 her & gives pics 2 her.he tells roopendra himself gave away.he cant b that bad.i hav sum experience.the prsn who can tc of ur pcis so much he will handle relations also v.well.he cant b that bad.

Ish says I said 2 him not keep the pics.he says but the way he give matters.he gave them wid v.respect & emotnlly said I hav memories of ish( wen did he say? Now uncle also lying)I hav no prob wid urs & ranvi alliance but I think we r thinking roopendra bit more bad. Ranvi callsshe sees & tells ranvi calls..ish dad goes. He asks her 2 cum.

Roop at garage. Palak & hr cum & calls. Roop sad. Palak again calls him.ask 2 cum 2 dandiya.roop says I don't want. palak says why u don't want. u need 2 go out it will lift ur mood.why hr? hr says yes. Now see ranvi cant cum 2 college 2 meet ish. Now why ur mood is off.hns cums & says 2morrow is ranshika mehnadi so his mood is bad. Am I rite? Roop says yes.palak feels bad 4 him.roop says shes getting mehandi of ranvi name whos not gud 4 her.palak luks at him wid understanding.roop says thatswhy I m upset.palak feeling sad 4 him.

ish wid ranvi.she says I trust u that I hav chosen a rite prsn..u will soon b back on duty. And its expected from ropendra . he took her hand & says I m rite in ur eyes I m not tensed. 2morrow is mehandi then sagai & then mrg he tries 2 get close.ish uncomfy. She says I m not conmfy bfr mrg. Ranvi bit irritated but says u r rite I just flowed in emotions.sorry. ish asks if u can drop me at home as 2morrow is mehandi.he says yes as theres lot of work. Ish goes & sits. Ranvi thinks how wful she luks? From the time I saw her for 1st time I did so many planning 2 get u. now this mrg will happen 4 surely.now only few days left then u will b mine.

At garage Palak asks roop how will u do?roop says ish shud refuse 2 marry. Its 4 her well being only. we hav 2 convince her that ranvi bro is cheap prsn. Palak luks at him.he says she shudnt put ranvi's name's mehandi.palka says u r rite roop.but u know its impossible. And how will u do this impossible work?roop says by telling truth.2morrow I will tell her truth wen get the chance abt ranvi bro's true intentions.palak & hr nod.roop luks determined & then they showed ranvi.

Pre-cap- kanch asks vaish why mehandi ppl dint cum till now?a vioice cums we hav cum? Its roop & hr in disguise.roop put mehnadi on his mom hand his mom luk at him.kanch asks hr 2 put mehandi 2 bride. He says how cum bride get mehandi in front of all. so that she wont get an evil eye. He calls 2 roop( wid oder name)there shud not b any complain.roop luks at ish.

typos done.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Rooplious episode 👏

My love for Roop only keeps increasing with every episode❤️My star ⭐️Loved loved loved Roop in today's episode I was blowing kisses to him through out 👏Loved his all bang on replies to Ranveer , loved how he called the media and got Ranveer kicked out from college 👏Ranveer got suspended Awesome👏 Ranveer challenged Roop he will get him rusticated from college and stop his studies . Roop kicked him out of the college , permanently banned his entry in the college and also Ranveer himself rightfully got suspended 😆👏Awesome 👏

I loved the way Roop refused to Shamsher He won't write any false note and lie for Ranveer's sake 👏

Ishika 🤬Why she was staring at Roop when he was tending her sprained foot and bandaging her foot ? Stare at your would be husband Ranveer Stop staring at Roop 😡 She is such a disgusting creature 🤢How she was throwing her disgusting tantrums when Roop was bandaging her foot saying to him Aaram se 🤢I wanted to slap her hard 🤬STFU 🤬He is doing a favor on you , helping you relieve your pain and you are throwing your disgusting tantrums in front of him🤬She was throwing her disgusting tantrums in front of Ranveer too and nagging and complaining to him you should have been taking care of me instead of Roop🤢 I thought i am the most important person for you🤢This devil Ishika Patel wants to be most important person for everyone in the world, world should revolve around her only 🤢but Ranveer deserves this devil so i really wish makers show them getting married and making each others lives hell Both these devils Ishika and Ranveer deserve each other

Instead of being thankful to Roop for helping her ,this ungrateful evil Ishika Patel was throwing her disgusting tantrums and nagging and complaining to Ranveer why he was not in Roop's place 🤢Just because her parents were sitting there she had to accept the truth in front of Ranveer that Roop did not make her fall but took care of her otherwise she would have lied and she started lying and abusing Roop the next day 🤬 Telling Ranveer you should not have picked fight with Roop , he is a goon i don't call him goon without any reason 🤬How much evil and shameless this girl is 🤬 Because of Roop she is alive , just last night Roop helped her , because of Roop she was able to sleep at night , she is able to walk and go to college If he would not have given her timely aid , her ankle sprain would have worsened but instead of being thankful to him this shameless evil creature was falsely blaming and lying about Roop in front of Ranveer , abusing as Roop goon 🤢She was standing there when Ranveer messed with Roop still she was falsely blaming Roop 🤢She cannot accept she is wrong🤢 . She came to fight with Roop when Roop made Ranveer leave the college This abuser Ishika pulled Roop by his arm🤬and she was falsely blaming Roop you wrote on posters you won't let me be of anyone's now you did this blah blah 🤬When did she hear Roop and Ranveer fighting over her ?What proof she has Roop created those posters ?She saw Ranveer misbehaving with Roop and with media Being abusive to them and she was still lying and falsely blaming Roop 🤢She cannot accept she can be wrong but will keep lying and lying and lying and falsely blaming Roop🤬

I loved Roop's reply to her i am only trying to stop you from doing a big mistake Can't you see the person who cannot be a good human being how can he be a good husband ? Ishika was speechless I loved Roop's stern expressions to her and the way he walked away on her face . 👏

In front of Ishika , Ranveer was falsely blaming Roop , being abusive to him , being abusive to media people too but she is ignoring that because herself she obsessed to prove Roop bad to please herself 🤢

Ishika falsely blamed Roop in front of her family again 🤬and her mom was doing beta beta a lot to Roop when she needed help from Roop but next day she forgot about Roop's favor and started falsely blaming Roop again he wants to harm her daughter🤢Seriously these both mom and daughter are alike Both are EHSAAN FARAMOSH and LIARS🤢

Rupesh is again and again trying to make Ishika understand that Roop is not a bad boy , he is not wrong but she doesn't want to understand 🤬 Ishika was shocked and burning when Rupesh gave those pictures which Roop gave to him . Rupesh added that line from himself Roop said to him for him Ishika's memories are enough 😆 She is so blinded in her evil nature and fake ego she still wants to think negatively only about Roop ,She was consoling Ranveer and herself by falsely blaming Roop , Roop is bad what can we expect from him 🤢You only deserve to rot in hell Ishika Patel 🤬

Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally love yesterday epi! 👏..bang on the way roop against ranveer and won ... ishika confused actually over her choice of man as husband best thing is roop dont want to marry her,want to expose ranveer and tell truth restis ishika choice ! totally loved palak and roop funny taunts against ranveer
bang on to palak dialogues totally..👏😆
iske to security guard hona chahiye clg ka !

negative people aur negativity naa aaj tak jeeti hai na jeetegi
is gadhe ke liye yahi theek hoga..

when roop sad marlijiye aap aur mariye...sab record horaha hai camera mein...👏😆
that roop aam admi ki takat ...his acting lol that scene was too funny..and amazing!👏😆

palak saying bye to ranveer... and her actions...
for me rooplak rocked the epi totally !!!!😆👏
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika was instigating Ranveer against Roop🤢She saw Ranveer messed with Roop and misbehaving with him , she saw Ranveer with Sandy and gang but she was telling Ranveer you should not have picked fight with Roop because he is a goon and i don't call him goon without any reason 🤢This ishika is heights of shamelessness and cheapness 🤢She keeps lying , lying and lying Roop is a goon and she is not wrong in calling him goon 🤢Both Ranveer and Ishika are so much alike Both burn in jealousy from Roop and both have teamed up to lie about Roop and massage their burning insides🤢Ishika came to bash Roop when Roop made Ranveer leave the college and support her choice Ranveer🤢. She was shamelessly lying and blaming Roop and pretending to be fake victim of Roop and making Ranveer his victim .🤢 I loved Roop's response to her

Ishika is throwing axe on her own feet blinded with her fake ego and shit mentality .Even Ranveer was surprised when she started blaming Roop in front of him. Ranveer came to her to brainwash her against Roop and pretend to be Roop's victim because he thought she must have understood truth after what happened at college today but he was surprised she already had made him Roop's victim and was blaming Roop and then he started smiling evilly . Ishika was assuring herself she made the right the choice She picked the right guy She is denying the truth in front of her and keeps lying and wants to remain delusional. She is going to suffer badly in her life because of her negative thinking and wrong choices and she deserves all the suffering she will get because of her dirty mentality . Hoping makers show karma hitting her really hard
Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago