Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Epi start

All chant ambey mata ki jai. Ish cums 2 dance.roop luking at her wid admire.she sees sum1 & goes roop cums in front of her. She waves . roop happy but also confused.shes waving 2 ranvi .he cums in front of roop.he asks abt her well being . she smiles & also asks abt his well being.he says u r luking bful & ish 2 do garba.he took her aside.he thinks I hav stopped myself 2 propose ish coz of bet roop will help me. my work is done also & its insult 4 roop also.he took her by shoulder.

Roop smiles sarcastically .roop prays 2 goddess that he surrenders 2 her & do the rite thing & 2 show rite way.

Ish & ranvi dance. Roop luks at them. Ranvi luks at him. Hi & himns cum. Himnsh asks wats he thinking?roop asks no nothing. its gud u cum here? Hi tells mai called them. we 3 sis came prepared.but we cant play garba.roop says we r 2gether after so many yrs so we will do both garba & dandiya.Roop says hav sum work.he goes.

Announcer announces abt dsp ss family as guests of patels. And abt competition btn waghelas & patels.praful says they will win.but ranvi says no waghelas will win.

At patel house vin cums in purvi room & bolts the room.she asks him why he did so?he asks 2 do garba here in room. he switches on the stereo.purvi dances.vin holds her. She asks 2 go outside.shes feeling uncomfy but vin held her & dances & then blurring.

Faiba & ss standing . hrn asks him 2 cum but ss refuses. Km,ji & ki also there. Roop cums & asks 2 cum.she luks at ss.he nods no.roop sees ss. He asks km 2 cum 4 his sake. She goes. Both palak & hr thumbs down ranvi. ranvi angry .

Hi & himns talking he says I know u want2 talk 2 dad after that jail thing.so lets go & talk now. Hi goes 2 & says wants 2 talk. Faiba scolds.himnsh gestures 2 go.

Palak & hr cum & say we will play from ur team. Roop happy. Roop prays 4 ish & says truth shud win. Ish luks at him wid irritation. Roop plays dandiya wid km. At end only roop-vais ranvi ishs remains .Palak & hr & oder waghelas clap.

2nd round starts.only 3 stays. Vaish stops & so goes.hi asks not 2 stop ranvi falls.roop rembrs ranvi giving sumthing 2 sum prsn. Luks like ranvi fall on that himself. Palak says u will win only roop.ranvi asks ish 2 cum.but patels ask her not 2 cum back. Ish dad thinks ranvi is gud boy but seeing dancing roop & ish it luks they shud b 2egther. Is it sum hint by goddess?

Ish dances & falls down. hr &palak shocked. Km also calls her.roop dint touch her bt concerned. Her parents cum & holds her. Roop says ok I will bring water.he goes & sees ranvi. Ranvi taunts how r u bil hav u danced? Hes drunk. Roop says u r here ranvi bro.ish is unconscious there . all r asking 4 u.ranvi gets angry & says how she fall? U mite'd make her fall.my ish cant fall.asks ranvi 2 tc of her. U r low prsn. Roop says wat r u saying?if u say I go & do sumthing. Ranvi gets angry & says shes my ish. U don't touch her.roop says ur drunk ranvi bro.u rembr the bet. So I m asking permission 2 help & tc ish.and u cant refuse me. wen u get in ur senses cum there. Will RnSW fulfill his bet?he luks at ranvi wid smile. Rabvi let him go but furious.

Roop goes & sprinkles water on her. Hrn asks abt ranvi. All luk around.her parents ask 2 get up but she cudnt.roop says if u say ish then cud I .. ish dad says yes u took her in. kanch & hrn luk at each oder. Roop goes 2 pick. They dint show him picking but luks like he picked her & took her in room.her parents & km cum. Roop asks her 2 move her foot. She says r u crazy?how cud I move it?its paining. Roop luks away in bit irritation.km says if u do that then will know if its only sprain or sumthing big.roop says I can check. Kanch says let him do. He starts checking her feet. He asks abt ice pack or bandage etc.kanch goes. Km says I will cum wid u 2 make turnmeric paste. Roop checking her feet. Ish dad there.ish luks at him both luk at each oder.

Pre-cap- outside in pandal . roop wid hr & palak. Palak says r u crazy roop? U got such gud chance.u cud'd demand ish from ranvi bro. roop says ish is not thing that I cud demand her from ranvi bro after winning.he says I promised 2 mummy that I will bring out truth of ravi bro in front of ish.

In roop ish wid her parents & ranvi. She says I thot 4 u I m more impt.her dad says its gud roopendra came on time.he picked her & took here. He not only just tried 2 reduce her pain but did bandage also.ranvi thinks I will see u roop. I will give u such pain that neither medicine nor prayer will work on it.

typos done.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
On the holy festival of Navratri while competing with angel Roop, the devils Ishika and Ranveer lost👏 Both fell in front of Roop.👏Ranveer fell into his own plan to make Roop fall🤣Roop prayed for the victory of truth and his prayer is heard and truth Roop won and liars Ranveer Ishika and patels lost👏 . The good won , evil lost and this evil will always lose from this goodnessPatels were over confident they will win were bragging in front of Wagehlas only they will win . Roop made Wagehals win👏and Patels tasted dust only including their future son in law Ranveer😆👏

Mata rani and Roop are best team❤️

Ishika🤬She is so evil🤬she was flirting with Ranveer intentionally in front of Roop to insult and hurt Roop 🤬She was rubbing her romance with Ranveer on Roop🤬What an evil🤬she is . How she cruelly she insulted Roop again To insult Roop , she intentionally came to Roop looking at him with a big smile on her face and stood in front of him , smiled and waved hi but she actually waved hi to Ranveer coming from behind🤬 but made it look to Roop she is is waving hi to him but later showed she was waving hi to Ranveer not to him🤬 Couldn't she go straight to Ranveer but she happily came to Roop , she stood in front of Roop and flirted with Ranveer to insult and hurt Roop🤬and when Ranveer came to her and had her arms around her she turned around and looked at Roop and was showing her disgusting attitude to Roop 🤬Seriously makers you better be showing karma hitting her hard Nahi tou tumhari khair nahi😡

Roop is such a pure hearted angel He still wishes only good for Ishika and pray for her Roop you are too precious❤️

Roop helped Ishika again when she got fainted and got hurt and the shameless and evil creature she is , she cannot be thankful but was rude and throwing tantrums😡

Roop won bet from Ranveer but all he did was good of Ranveer Ishika and both families Asked nothing for himself from Ranveer He asked Ranveer's permission to let him take care of Ishika till he himself get back to his senses and then he can come Ranveer drank too much in jealousy frustration on his failure of his plan and his defeat and wasn't in his senses Roop saved Ranveer and his family from embarrassment in front of his in laws but the jealous loser Ranveer is he will think negatively only about his brother😡You are the low life Ranveer🤬Giray hoe insaan🤬

Rupesh wishes to have Roop as his son in law more than Ranveer . Please Rupesh spare poor Roop from your daughter

Ishika started throwing tantrums in front of Ranveer how she must be his top priority . Loved Rupesh praising Roop in front of Ranveer . Burn Ranveer Burn

Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks dolly for the WU, which I am not reading recently..it just feels like i dont care any more for the show as its a gone case with this cr*pp* FL
I saw some picture in BL, Channel continue to promote plastic, not good for the health and environment
I saw some pictures of ranveer and waghelas.. question is why is always taking off his shirt?? who is liking it?? as far as i am concerned only ppl with no talent and confidence and attenstion seekers show off skin.. replies he gives in BL is evidence of all ...no offense to anyone

Shashank looking so good in that sparkly kurta.. i saw his dance step.. it was funny and good.. now i feel he is ready for a dance show.. time to venture into other things..

mahi12 thumbnail
I can understand your frustration with ishika Rama but try to watch Roop scenes He is a gem and Shashank is doing great job .Watch online skipping Ishika scenes if she irks you so much
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mahi😃
Good to see you active again Please give your analysis on every episode .I love reading your posts
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Libra123

thanks dolly for the WU, which I am not reading recently..it just feels like i dont care any more for the show as its a gone case with this cr*pp* FL

I saw some picture in BL, Channel continue to promote plastic, not good for the health and environment
I saw some pictures of ranveer and waghelas.. question is why is always taking off his shirt?? who is liking it?? as far as i am concerned only ppl with no talent and confidence and attenstion seekers show off skin.. replies he gives in BL is evidence of all ...no offense to anyone

Shashank looking so good in that sparkly kurta.. i saw his dance step.. it was funny and good.. now i feel he is ready for a dance show.. time to venture into other things..

rama welcum.
but neil is gud actor & prsn.
i think ranveer's ckt is like that so actor has 2 do that.hes talented like sv.

@bold i agree. but it applies on this crappy FL who has cum thru her connections. she knows she has no std or talent so even showing her skin & make up puta hua face & iusing coonections 2 stay in the show.i wish she gets kicking by channel itself.
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ButterflyOnRose

Hey mahi😃

Good to see you active again Please give your analysis on every episode .I love reading your posts

aww thank you 😃 I will try to give my analysis on each episode 😃
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ranveer and Ishika are so much alike.They cannot digest goodness. Roop saved Ranveer from humiliation but this disgusting Ranveer was fuming in anger and jealousy 😡After drinking so much neither Ranveer could take care of Ishika and he would have to be ashamed in front of everyone but the disgusting man was fuming in anger and jealousy.🤢Giray hoe insaan tum ho Ranveer 🤬Roop is not like you the way you always make malicious plans to insult him in front his family and everyone When Roop was heart broken and Hardik made him drink this Ranveer used this to insult him in front of everyone if Roop wanted he could take revenge from Ranveer today and would have asked him go like this in front of everyone Would have told everyone Ranveer is drunk because he could not digest losing from his younger brother but Roop is not like him He is so good He did not insult Ranveer in front of everyone but this low life Ranveer wants to take revenge from Roop 😡Ranveer is complete evil devil🤬
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the way Palak and Hardik gave thumbs down to Ranveer🤣🤣
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

I loved the way Palak and Hardik gave thumbs down to Ranveer🤣🤣

Yeah i too loved that Also loved the way Ranveer 's own plan to make Roop fall backfired him When you dig hole for others you fell into it yourself. Divine justice Same happened with Ranveer Enjoyed seeing Ranveer burning in jealousy , anger and drinking like mad man . Burn loser This is only the beginning. Karma will surely tear you very badly How many evil plans you will make to hurt and ruin the life of innocent Roop they all will backfire you Karma will give you back everything interest